Dangerously Chloe 11-03-19 I Need a Shower

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

dmra

Re: Dangerously Chloe 11-03-19 I Need a Shower

Post by dmra »

While I'm not a great fan of the writing of DC I'd say it's a bit early to judge what is going on.

There were indications that it took Chloe pleading as well as the necklaces power to get Teddy to stop killing Ilsa so he may very well be choosing to go along with whatever is happening rather than being a mindless slave obeying Chloe's whim.
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/obey-me

meps98

Post by meps98 »

I think it should be noted that Naomi is both unclothed and unarmed, probably the only safe way to bring her to where Chloe and Teddy/i reside. Though, she has been fairly inventive in the past about acquiring weapon like objects when needed.

brasca

Post by brasca »

meps98 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:58 pm
I think it should be noted that Naomi is both unclothed and unarmed, probably the only safe way to bring her to where Chloe and Teddy/i reside. Though, she has been fairly inventive in the past about acquiring weapon like objects when needed.
Teleporting her in the middle of a shower was unintentional. Chloe apologized and thought Naomi would be studying at the time. She even looks sorry so I don't think this is one of those fake apologies after doing something dastardly.

EmptyHat

Post by EmptyHat »

That last panel is so reminiscent of the Faans-It's Walky crossover :D