Dangerously Chloe 21-02-19 Doing God Stuff

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Fluffy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 21-02-19 Doing God Stuff

Post by Fluffy »

Error of Logic wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:21 am
... Teddy's suffered plenty at the hands of demons, yet only blew up at Chloe, a demon, after she got Abby in trouble. I don't think racism is in it.
But Chloe didn't get Abby in trouble - Abby got herself into trouble by injecting herself with succubus blood. And when they were attacked by two demon hunters, Chloe panicked and took her to Tartarus U in the hopes of having Abby's condition reversed.

It was a stupid move on Chloe's part, sure - but let's not forget why Abby was brought before Ilsa in the first place.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:13 pm
Chloe didn't get Abby in trouble - Abby got herself into trouble by injecting herself with succubus blood. And when they were attacked by two demon hunters, Chloe panicked and took her to Tartarus U in the hopes of having Abby's condition reversed.
Chloe should've known better because she already knew what kind of person Ilsa is, and even lampshaded it right before taking Abby into her office.

If she really wanted to get help for Abby, she had better options: her mom, or Professor Twiggit, both of whom are fairly knowledgeable. I'm pretty sure either one would have offered to help Chloe, with no strings attached.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Gotoh wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:01 pm
Fluffy wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:13 pm
Chloe didn't get Abby in trouble - Abby got herself into trouble by injecting herself with succubus blood. And when they were attacked by two demon hunters, Chloe panicked and took her to Tartarus U in the hopes of having Abby's condition reversed.
If she really wanted to get help for Abby, she had better options: her mom, or Professor Twiggit, both of whom are fairly knowledgeable. I'm pretty sure either one would have offered to help Chloe, with no strings attached.
1) neither Twiggit nor Adora had any presence in this comic; so they were never an option.

2) Twiggit used her students as guinea pigs in her experiments - which, if I'm recalling correctly, always ended up as failed experiments on her part (the only reason things turned out well was either via happenstance or the students resolving things on their own) and Adora's one instance of dealing with supernatural transmutation involved removing a pair of panties (which took a possessed doll with an obsession with panties to accomplish). Neither of them would make for reasonable choices in reversing Abby's succubus transformation.

Chloe panicked and took Abby to the only place she knew would be safe from the demon hunters out to kill her (Chloe)/kidnap Abby, as well as the one place she knew there was even a glimmer of hope to reversing Abby's idiotic boo boo. Was it a smart move? Not by a long shot. But - in this comic - there literally was no other choice.

All I'm saying is that people are laying fault on Chloe/Ilsa for making Abby a succubus when it was Abby herself who turned herself into one by injecting herself with succubus blood. Chloe being stupidly optimistic and Ilsa unlocking Abby's ill begotten succubus attributes doesn't change the fact that Abby was the major player in that particular screw up.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Fluffy: Agreed on point 1, disagreed and point 2.

Twiggit resolved several issues at CH, including saving the students Chloe accidentally fed on. She was also the one who figured out how to break Blair's link with the Tiresaias Orb (which Chloe enacted entirely by accident) and Twiggit eventually figured out how to change Kade back into a boy.

Yes, it's Abby's own fault for signing the contract, but that wouldn't have happened if Chloe hadn't brought her there. There was also no need for Chloe to panic (regarding Gabby and Tandy), since she Abby were no longer in danger. Once the AA students understood the situation, they said it was a misunderstanding on their part and agreed to let Chloe go.

The only real point of concern was their decision to take Abby with them. But they weren't abducting her, they plainly said they were planning to find help for her. How did, 'they wanna help her' equate to 'OMG, I need to get her/us outta here!' ?

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

How did, 'they wanna help her' equate to 'OMG, I need to get her/us outta here!' ?
We've been through the reasons why - at nauseum - in a previous thread; and I have no interest in repeating that, as we both know it'll end up in another round of arguing in circles, getting us nowhere.

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

Gotoh wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:05 pm
Zellgato wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:03 pm
its sorta hilarious to thinnk a god creature was made.. all because.... of cursed panties.
way back when that spawned Chloe's growth faster than was originally intended for her biology/her mom's intentions.
The panties didn't make Chloe a goddess. Adora explained that all it did was awaken her powers ahead of time.
(I never said chloe is a a goddess? I said Ted was)

If Chloe hadn't awakened earlier, she would not have met Ted/di. She wouldn't have left her eerie cuties friends behind either and become isolatd and emotionally unstable. She would have had time to grow into being a succubi-presumably with her mother's involvement as well.
She never would have met ted. So ted would never have ended up God-like entity. She more likely would've had less morality by then-as she grew into it and would have spent far more time in school while her powers developed. That when she had gone on her first mission, she likely would've just done the job and left.

So. Cursed panties ----> awakwned Chloe ---> early school -->meeting ted ---> ted/di god.
All because of cursed panties a new godlike entity was made and I find that hilarious.