Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

OllieOrOlly

Re: Dangerously Chloe 4-02-19 This is Crazy

Post by OllieOrOlly »

christopheftw wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:54 pm
vampire hunter D wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:48 am
ok, what complaints do you all have about this now?
Lol don’t worry. Ollie and fluffy won’t go quietly into the night. 🤣😝
Truth be told, I hit "submit" just as their complaint about criticism popped up. Also, you missed me, brah! I'm near the top of this thread's first page.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

brasca wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:58 pm
lordoffiling wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:25 pm
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:51 am
Well, consent or lack thereof has never stopped him before!
How shall I put this...?

Chloe has, for a very long time now, made it perfectly clear that she wants Teddy. For all sorts of reasons, though beastial life-threatening hunger is chief at the moment. Her consent is not in question.

Ted, on the other hand, could die. His life is in mortal peril right now and he knows it. *His* consent is what is important here, as weird as that sounds to say.

So the sweeping her off her feet bit is important. He’s saying to her, don’t worry about protecting me, I’m here for this.
All very good points, but for the usual naysayers it’s sexual assault unless Teddy gets a written agreement with a notary present. :-B
No need to be so facetious. Hell, I was admittedly a bit snide about the update, but it was overlooked because apparently "proving me wrong" is more important than what I actually typed up.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

You know, there is one thing I liked about this page: Chloe trying to pull back right after she started to snarl.
Still trying to avoid bloody murder...

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:18 am
He just looks like he'd fly around the room like a deflating balloon if you punctured any part of his skin).
Holy crap. That's what Teddy reminds me of in the previous strip. With his weird face and his nightmarish body and his sort of looming stance, he looks exactly like a person-shaped balloon.
**== **== **== **==

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

Teddy’s current body, while not my aesthetic at all, is not out of the range of human development. His shape and look
Are very similar to a body builder friend of mine.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:33 am
lordoffiling wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:25 pm
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:51 am
Well, consent or lack thereof has never stopped him before!
How shall I put this...?

Chloe has, for a very long time now, made it perfectly clear that she wants Teddy. For all sorts of reasons, though beastial life-threatening hunger is chief at the moment. Her consent is not in question.

Ted, on the other hand, could die. His life is in mortal peril right now and he knows it. *His* consent is what is important here, as weird as that sounds to say.

So the sweeping her off her feet bit is important. He’s saying to her, don’t worry about protecting me, I’m here for this.
Thanks for cutting off the comment afterwards that gives context to my remark. I do appreciate being made a bigger snark than I was originally.
And to reiterate another one of my points - I don't dispute it is meant as a romantic gesture, it just doesn't pay off as one due to events preceding it, including the links cited by Gotoh above.
I sincerely apologize. I wasn’t trying to call you out specifically, I was aiming to make a broader point.

Also, yep, Ted is not out of the realm of possibility in terms of his physique.

For your consideration, Ahhnuld, when he was Mr. Universe: https://goo.gl/images/HdXxfe
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

christopheftw wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:34 pm
Teddy’s current body, while not my aesthetic at all, is not out of the range of human development. His shape and look
Are very similar to a body builder friend of mine.
lordoffiling wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:27 pm

Also, yep, Ted is not out of the realm of possibility in terms of his physique.

For your consideration, Ahhnuld, when he was Mr. Universe: https://goo.gl/images/HdXxfe
Never said the physique was unrealistic; just that it looks ridiculous (Hell, I mentioned earlier the artist looked like they were going for the body builder look).

I always found this particular physique looked less strong and more inflated (it really starts looking that way when the dude in question uses steroids to pump up his muscles). Hence the balloon reference when mentioning how Teddy looks in his current body (which looks exaggerated when compared to RL counterparts).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

On the Dark Teddi thing.
I assume its he exact opposite of the Angel Wings birth.

The angel wings were born due to feeling "at peace" it, supposidly, the natural attitude or state of angels. At least it sounded like that when the angel was explaining it (even if she's never displayed it)
Dark Ted, just felt like the opposite, The deamon's version. The only difference was, that Ted ran into those occasions far sooner and without any sort of guide.

Had Teddi gone and done a Pole Set earlier, by herself, presumably she would've lost herself to that feeling too. She didn't really even realize the whole wings and such. Ted is just displaying the opposite, and doesn't realize it any more than Teddi did.
Though they both have the interference of.. being the same person at the same time, yet also separate. (given that they've had literal conversations with themselves and such)

Interesting sidenote I've noticed.
The longer from the "split point" they are, and the more individual experiences they have, SEemingly the more self agency either version of Ted/di gain.

I think eventually they'll end up just separate with a psychic connection they can alter as they like.

sparky

Post by sparky »

Valkog wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:46 am
Fluffy wrote:
He just looks like he'd fly around the room like a deflating balloon if you punctured any part of his skin).
Holy crap. That's what Teddy reminds me of in the previous strip. With his weird face and his nightmarish body and his sort of looming stance, he looks exactly like a person-shaped balloon.
Given Chloe's teeth and claws we may have the opportunity to see that next update, if we are lucky! :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray:

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

sparky wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:01 am
Valkog wrote:
Fluffy wrote:
Given Chloe's teeth and claws we may have the opportunity to see that next update, if we are lucky! :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray:
Unfortunately, we'll not be getting something even remotely that amusing. Better chances are we'll get a repeat of the Lacy incident - only, instead of Chloe feeling everything Teddy was feeling as Lacy jerked him off, it'll be Teddi experiencing all the sensations as Teddy plows Chloe; giving her audience - an audience that includes not only their girlfriend, but their 11 year old baby sister, as well - one Hell of a show. :ymsick:

Mockery

Post by Mockery »

I'll come back to some other stuff in a bit, but what bugs me the most about this specific page in isolation is the penultimate panel. Between Teddy's posture and his half-lidded eyes, it feels like it's drawn as an abrupt, comical no-sell of Chloe pushing him away rather than the dramatic or romantic gesture I'm sure it's intended to be a perceived as.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Fluffy wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:58 pm
sparky wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:01 am
Valkog wrote:

Unfortunately, we'll not be getting something even remotely that amusing. Better chances are we'll get a repeat of the Lacy incident - only, instead of Chloe feeling everything Teddy was feeling as Lacy jerked him off, it'll be Teddi experiencing all the sensations as Teddy plows Chloe; giving her audience - an audience that includes not only their girlfriend, but their 11 year old baby sister, as well - one Hell of a show. :ymsick:

And for extra squick, add Pandora and Slash-Stab.
There are probably people you'd less want to bear witness to this sort of thing, but other than Abby I can't think of any who star in DC just now...

dmra

Post by dmra »

I doubt Alchemy would be happy to see it but not for squick reasons. Seeing the Teddy he cares about getting it on with Chloe as preferred love interest wouldn't likely do much for Al's morale either. Even if it is at second hand via Teddi's reactions.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

dmra wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:32 pm
I doubt Alchemy would be happy to see it but not for squick reasons. Seeing the Teddy he cares about getting it on with Chloe as preferred love interest wouldn't likely do much for Al's morale either. Even if it is at second hand via Teddi's reactions.
Given Alchemy's fantasies/interests when it came to both versions of Teddy, as well as Chloe, I'm sure they would be totally into Teddy/i and Chloe getting it on. Hell, they'd probably want to join in.

To be honest - I'm half expecting some kind of mass orgy to happen as a result of Teddy popping Chloe's cherry (and Teddi collapsing in a fit of lust filled bliss while that happens). My only hope is that Prudence - the only pure character left in this sea of sex crazed dimwits - grabs Abby and gets far away from ground zero before she's exposed to anything particularly graphic.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Here's hoping...