Dangerously Chloe24-01-19 Whose Side Are You On

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe24-01-19 Whose Side Are You On

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Naomi takes action to help out in the dire situation.........but who she is helping is the question!

rogermart

Re: Dangerously Chloe24-01-19 Whose Side Are You On

Post by rogermart »

Let me just say: Naomi in that mid-panel... Simply hot. :YMDAYDREAM:
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Oh, don't look so judgemental Teddi. You're not exactly a model of good decision-making yourself.

I would be lying if I said seeing Pandora getting headbutted didn't make me smirk, though. Noce one, Naomi.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Awww... well, at least you get points for trying, Naomi.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Incoming Alchemy?
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

brasca

Post by brasca »

LegendaryKroc wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:42 am
Oh, don't look so judgemental Teddi. You're not exactly a model of good decision-making yourself.

I would be lying if I said seeing Pandora getting headbutted didn't make me smirk, though. Noce one, Naomi.
Yes, even if Naomi didn't realize Pandora is the same one who manipulated her while she was under the influence of Golden Wings so she had that coming.

I can't say as I blame Naomi for not trusting Pandora on this. Unfortunately, this adds a complication to the plan. I'm not sure if she's dead or mostly dead.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

I think it's more like soul-dislocation. You know, the spiritual equivalent of popping your arm out of it's joint...

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Honestly, a decent update. I'm a bit ambivalent about Naomi's sudden badassery (in casual date wear, no less), but whatever, I guess off-panel adventures could be an acceptable excuse.

On another note, whenever Teddi face palms, "pot calling kettle black," "those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones," and any other applicable idiom. I guess in this case, it makes sense since the Ted's finally made a plan for once... though, it baffles the mind that they wouldn't inform their *team* about said plan, thus Naomi's desperate if ultimately misguided bid for freedom is mostly Teddi's own fault, thus another reason they have no place to be reacting incredulously. Unless the Ted's improvised the plan, which would explain not telling teammates about it, but then that would create a different problem regarding the fact that they invaded an academy in Hell with absolutely no plan.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Naomi's badassery might not look quite so bad ass if it wouldn't have been as quick and easier to just run across the room to pick up the sword and grab the halo. Plus since Ilsa has got her back to everything it would have given her the chance to come up behind her with the big pointy thing and take her prisoner without too much fuss.

Judanas

Post by Judanas »

Naomi is still the most competent person on team good guy right now. She only got herself semi-killed and not damned or took anyone else with her.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I don't know about that, but she should definitely think about applying to Artemis Academy.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Naomi's definitely picked up some skills during her own misadventures, and watching someone knock out Pandora is always fun.

Shame about the 'gag' ending.
It'd have been better if Naomi had slipped and impaled Slash-Stab, then said: "Oops... Okay. Unintended escalation..."

dmra

Post by dmra »

The whole "accidentally separating the spirit from the body" thing reminds me of the first arc Tiff appeared in.

Not sure if that is a good thing or not.

Starphoenix

Post by Starphoenix »

Judanas wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:48 pm
Naomi is still the most competent person on team good guy right now. She only got herself semi-killed and not damned or took anyone else with her.
That is an amazingly low bar when you think about it.
Pretty much here for the ****posting.

Last Dangerously Chloe Comic Read: 09/18/17

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Judanas wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:48 pm
How are Teddi and company the good guys? This is a home invasion.