Dangerously Chloe 7-01-19 Locked Out of My Dorm Room

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 7-01-19 Locked Out of My Dorm Room

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddi and Naomi try a different strategy and direction to enter Tartarus Academy!

brasca

Re: Dangerously Chloe 7-01-19 Locked Out of My Dorm Room

Post by brasca »

Don’t be so hard on yourself Teddi. That’s the job of the forumites.

And don’t second guess yourself because you were right the first time. This is all about spite.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

So Abby's cool with slaves?

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Seems like sneaking in could've been done by all of them, but then I guess we wouldn't have had that *hilarious* topless dry humping scene.

Yes, no news is good news, so since the New Year message was pleasant, there was nothing to comment on, but back to the strides...

Good to know that Abby is still the worst. Granted, instead of being a Scrappy too stupid to live, she is *enjoying* the service of slaves. It's funny because she doesn't know any better? Well, she might not know any better, but it isn't particularly amusing to see her gleefully enjoy the Caesar's treatment. Some will say, "you'd bitch if she was having sex, but it is only the harmless service of being fed and... serving as a footstool." I wouldn't consider criticism as bitching, but that's a predictable argument to preempt. Indeed, it is *nice* the underage girl isn't being sexually serviced, however, doesn't make it morally right that she is using slaves at all, even if it turns out they are the souls of formerly horribly evil individuals, two wrongs don't make a right; Abby is human made succubus, so her sharing the standards of Hell by thinking slavery is acceptable isn't the best reasoning.
I understand it is meant to comedic contrast - Teddi is suddenly worried that their sister might have not run away, but rather is being imprisoned, only to find she is enjoying the royal treatment. The set up and pay off simply weren't especially amusing; such a simplistic reversal is old hat, also doesn't help having characters embody negative attributes in a way that seem obnoxious rather than funny.

There hasn't been any evidence that Ted or Teddi have gotten "better at thinking" because of having two brains; if anything, it seemed to have made them slightly dumber and certainly less focused, thus the line about having clearer introspection is confusing or at least poorly plotted.
It seems as though Naomi got over the belated jealousy pretty fast; scene transitions and that, but a bit too wide of a swing from feeling envy about strippers railing against macho Ted, to finding Teddi's pseudo-epiphanies "hot."

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

It makes me question why she went to heaven the previous times she died.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Abby is now a guest in / resident of Hell... why in the world would we expect her behavior to be moral? I suspect previously, she was just amusingly dense; now she's surrendered to the dark side of the force.

I guess you can't please everyone - I enjoyed this update. Tedd[i/y]'s thinking has been very clear since s/he started deciding to help Chloe, but the greater tendency to be more introspective would at least be an interesting twist. I'd believe more apt to second guess h[im/er]self.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

My God! The humanity! :))

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:02 am
Abby is now a guest in / resident of Hell... why in the world would we expect her behavior to be moral?
Because in case you forgot, she was originally human. Unless you're implying she never was a moral person.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Cortez wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:59 am
It makes me question why she went to heaven the previous times she died.
Because she's still a child would be my guess.

brasca

Post by brasca »

That unnamed succubus looks young. She might be Abby’s age which could indicate the students are grouped by age like Hogwarts.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Abby being self absorbed and selfish is hardly something new so I'm not sure she thinks of the "hunks" as slaves or just pretty boys who really do think she is so good looking that they want to wait on her hand and foot - even if she has lost her boobs now that she's de-Hulked after fighting Chloe.

Oh and I have to say that the idea that Teddy/i thinking he's become even more of a clear thinker than before was the funniest thing I've read in the comic for ages.

Fereshte

Post by Fereshte »

I mean, if these men were once horrible people in life, thus why they’re in hell, I’m not so sure I feel bad for some rapists, child molesters, or murderers being treated as slaves. And if they’re in for lesser crimes, surely this is a better kind of torture than the regular fire and brimstone variety

meps98

Post by meps98 »

I think everyone may be looking at the situation from the wrong perspective. It's not how Abbey is being treated so well, it's how the male prisoners are being forced to bow and scrape to an egotistical, vain child. Abbey is their punishment. She's an instrument of hell, like fire, whips and stocks. Being subservient to Abbey is just another form of torture.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

So,I guess Chloe didn't need Abby as much as Abby thought she did, huh? Whelp, best make the best of the situation. 8-|

I wonder if we'll ever get to find out exactly what Abby signed away when agreeing to that infernal contract (I think that's about the only thing I'm sticking around for, at this point).
meps98 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:30 pm
I think everyone may be looking at the situation from the wrong perspective. It's not how Abbey is being treated so well, it's how the male prisoners are being forced to bow and scrape to an egotistical, vain child. Abbey is their punishment. She's an instrument of hell, like fire, whips and stocks. Being subservient to Abbey is just another form of torture.
Oh, for sure! Just look at those strained/forced smiles. You know they'd rather be doing anything other than lavish the little brat with their undivided attention; but know if they step out of line, they'll face far worse.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I don't think Teddi is the right person to speak to Abby. In the short time Abby has known Teddy as Teddi it hasn't been all that great. As buff as he is now Teddy would be better since he resembles the brother she knew more, but due to the pheromones he'd be detected immediately. As such Prudence would be the best person to speak some sense to Abby since she tried to do the same for her. She has no reason to distrust her and perhaps she could explain all the downsides to being a succubus as well as being a natural enemy of angels.

I'm not sure if she's climbing up behind Naomi or if she, Charity and Prudence are devising a cunning plan. Since that unnamed succubus looks similar to Prudence maybe she'll "borrow" her uniform as well as some others for Charity, Jordan, and Ginger so that they can pretend to have caught the notorious Teddy DeCarlo on an ill-planned attempt to sneak into Tartarus Academy to rescue his sister and Chloe.