Dangerously Chloe 27-12-18 Going in There

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cortez

Re: Dangerously Chloe 27-12-18 Going in There

Post by Cortez »

Again, Naomi seems pretty cool with the strippers fawning over Teddy.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

rogermart wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:12 pm
Gotoh wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:18 am
Even Nina's sudden interest in Ace was given more development than that (mainly in vol.4).
Well, it wasn't so sudden. She always liked him, but we weren't sure to what extent until Vol. 3 if I'm not mistaken.
http://www.eeriecuties.com/strips-ec/He_is_just_puppy
Yes it was, 'cuz Kade was her crush for the majority of the series. Nina even stole her sister's body so she could finally go out with him. So her interest in Ace was sudden.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Cortez wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:38 pm
Hard to tell in this strip; seeing as Naomi has her eyes squinted shut as she's shoved away so Ginger and Jordan can squish themselves against Teddy. If Naomi hasn't reacted to the strippers before (despite catching them in the kitchen preparing breakfast for Teddy, hearing that they spent the night comforting him and sat there while they force fed him their food - all in an obvious attempt to gain his favor), she's not bound to react now just because she was shoved aside by them.

If she does in future strips - guess we'll chalk it up as teenage mood swings.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:25 pm
Teddi and Charity is questionable. But in regards to Jordan and Ginger? There was definitely intent on their part to have sex with Teddy, despite his obvious distraught behavior - otherwise, what was the point in getting Teddy naked and stripping down to their panties if that wasn't their intention?
We know that was their intention - but intentions aren't actions. In fact, there it's stated explicitly that nothing actually happened.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:25 pm
lordoffiling wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:27 pm
You've said this like three times. We have no evidence at all that Teddi hooked up with Charity, and Jordan straight up says the threesome thing didn't happen.
Teddi and Charity is questionable. But in regards to Jordan and Ginger? There was definitely intent on their part to have sex with Teddy, despite his obvious distraught behavior - otherwise, what was the point in getting Teddy naked and stripping down to their panties if that wasn't their intention?
There was definitely intent! No denying that. But, as I said, Jordan straight out says nothing happened. She wanted it to but they—and, I’m just gonna use the specific word she did—kept pussyblocking each other.

EDIT: What ^ he said.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:56 pm
We know that was their intention - but intentions aren't actions. In fact, there it's stated explicitly that nothing actually happened.
lordoffiling wrote:
There was definitely intent! No denying that. But, as I said, Jordan straight out says nothing happened. She wanted it to but they—and, I’m just gonna use the specific word she did—kept pussyblocking each other.

I never said intent was actions; though. All I meant that it was obvious was was going on between Teddy and the strippers vs. what happened betwen Charity and Teddi (which is unknown).

Still doesn't change the fact that Jordan and Ginger are atrocious opportunistic scumbags to still try to get into Teddy's pants while he was clearly in no condition to reciprocate either of their affections.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

lordoffiling wrote:
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:23 am
Teddi presumably hooked up with Charity again and Ted definitely had a threesome with discount Laura and Cess
You've said this like three times. We have no evidence at all that Teddi hooked up with Charity, and Jordan straight up says the threesome thing didn't happen.

Your bias against the comic has grown into outright fabrication, is what I'm saying.
Truth be told, I had typed a long response explaining how something sexual could be inferred by what has been shown, but that's a moot point. The point was that Naomi should have some reaction about her supposed boyfriend being naked and intimately close with other women, rather than having no reaction whatsoever.
Last edited by OllieOrOlly on Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Cortez wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:38 pm
Well, pushed out of the way abruptly. She hasn't reacted yet, so it's a bit early to think she is still weirdly okay with other girls fawning over her supposed boyfriend.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:04 pm
FuzzyFace wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:56 pm
lordoffiling wrote:

I never said intent was actions; though. All I meant that it was obvious was was going on between Teddy and the strippers vs. what happened betwen Charity and Teddi (which is unknown).

Still doesn't change the fact that Jordan and Ginger are atrocious opportunistic scumbags to still try to get into Teddy's pants while he was clearly in no condition to reciprocate either of their affections.
To piggyback from the "atrocious opportunistic scumbags" thing - it is another reason that makes their suddenly recurring roles even more tedious (even if the roles seem to amount to doing nothing. Although, that could possibly change - maybe they will end up saving the day).

Renadt

Post by Renadt »

I can't believe no one even jumped on the last two lines here with Father O' Rourke and the lap dance! Pure comedy gold!

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Now that Teddy has achieved godlike levels of manliness....I assume the succubi students of Tartarus Academy will be all over him the minute he steps inside.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Renadt wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:55 am
I can't believe no one even jumped on the last two lines here with Father O' Rourke and the lap dance! Pure comedy gold!

Probably because a hypocritical clergy man getting a lap dance isn't in the least bit surprising in a comic like this; so why bother addressing it?

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

On the subject of Naomi being non-reactive to the strippers pawing her boyfriend... She *kinda* addresses that in this strip.

"Part of me wants you all to myself. But I know better than that."

She's talking about Chloe specifically, here, but I think we can infer that she understands Ted is not a normal person. He's the kind of guy--and girl--who, when she stops by to pick him up for their movie date, might walk in and find him in a nude peanut butter wrestling match with a Lovecraftian horror from beyond the fifth dimension.

And that works for her. Because she wrestled the thing in Jell-o last week.

She probably sees these two girls as being, honestly, beneath her concern. With everything she's seen and done, her Anger, Fear, and Disgust don't get off the couch for anything with less than three eyeballs and four arms.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Fluffy wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:55 am
Probably because a hypocritical clergy man getting a lap dance isn't in the least bit surprising in a comic like this; so why bother addressing it?
To be honest - because it's the first reasonably good one-liner joke that the comic has managed ... since forever.

Or at least I think so. But I guess that I'm a sucker for anticlerical humour.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Spidrift wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:20 pm
Fluffy wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:55 am
To be honest - because it's the first reasonably good one-liner joke that the comic has managed ... since forever.

Or at least I think so. But I guess that I'm a sucker for anticlerical humour.
For me, it's meh - because hypocritical clergymen is just something based in reality. So all I can do is shrug and move on.