Magic Chicks 11-09-15 Epilogue

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Dr. Jamming

Re: Magic Chicks 11-09-15 Epilogue

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Earned it? Earned it? The Hell? Fine... it's a gag.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I bet Dave has waited for YEARS to troll us with this one! :P

By the way, is it normal to write "The End", then add an epilogue?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

the difference is that its her choice to allow it as such
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Dr. Jamming wrote:Earned it? Earned it? The Hell? Fine... it's a gag.
They're technically monsters. A minor act of mass mind control, attempted usurpation, and megalomania probably earns quite a lot of credit.
Don Alexander wrote:By the way, is it normal to write "The End", then add an epilogue?
Think of it as a post-credits bonus sequence.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

OFFS, Cherise. Jeez.

Still love you, though...
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Pier777

Post by Pier777 »

Zorlond wrote:"So, what do you want to do?"
"I dunno, what do you want to do?"
"I dunno, what do you want to do?"
-- far too many teen conversations. :D

"Teen conversations"?! Hell, my friends and I are like this still, and we are like... ancient. :p

LonestarF1

Post by LonestarF1 »

I mean, her plans didn't really become hostile until she got her hands on that Hekate juice. They're probably just willing to overlook those things based on that.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Well prior to that Cerise sneaked into Delatore's office to get a spell book that would give her an advantage over Melissa in her duel and that was before she drank the essence of Hekate so matters were escalating to that.

I suppose overreacting to problems is a common trait with witches. Melissa had a habit of summoning Hekate over lip gloss, Anastasia was going to banish her competitors to the Shadow Kingdom, and Cerise didn't get to provide her 2 cents from time to time and sought dark powers to overthrow Melissa as leader of the coven.

HylianBelmont

Post by HylianBelmont »

Don'tcha just hate people like that. They bitch and moan forever how your group of buddies never does what they wanna do and when they finally get to choose they're like "Eeehhh.. I dunno. Whatever is fine. You pick."

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

I gotta agree with Azrael on this one, 'cuz it leaves me feeling like Cerise did all of this for nothing. Mel's still in charge of the group and they're back at their old school. :-??

Aside from that, it's still my favorite comic and I look forward to the bonus stories.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Now they'll listen to her, though. Now they'll treat her more like a friend should. Melissa admitted she didn't treat her friends the best. The only one in the whole story who hasn't grown seems to be Jaquie, but she likely didn't have to grow that much compared to the other two. She seemed to already be a good student, just with an hyper active sex drive.

Agreed on MC being the best :)

Quote removed. The DAMNed

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

hyper drive, thanks to Chloe
ImageImage

Sokora

Post by Sokora »

So now that Magick Chicks has ended, I take it that Eerie Cuties isn't too far behind?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I thought Eerie Cuties had already ended? :-\
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Don Alexander: The last EC update was this one, but they didn't say it was the final one. Whereas with MC, there was a "The End" and an epilogue.