23-08-10 less awkward

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Zekumas

Re: 23-08-10 less awkward

Post by Zekumas »

Don Alexander wrote:
Zekumas wrote:Not sure if ANYONE has noticed this, but Ace's hands are no longer covered in fur......
8-|

I have to confess I am getting kind of annoyed by people thinking they have found this huge revelation which no one else has noticed before them...

If you had read all the posts of the last several threads you would have seen it was noticed IMMEDIATELY in the thread associated with the comic in which Ace was zapped as well. I mean, it's the very first answer of the thread.

You're just a week late, and not the first to write "I don't think anyone else has noticed this..." either.

*grumblemumblegnarf* :-l
Well I'm a week late cause it took a week to register XD

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

Zekumas wrote:Well I'm a week late cause it took a week to register XD
And let that be a lesson to ya, whipersnapper! We don't brook no foolishness on these here boards or its 10 lashes with a wet noodle.

Heh, just kiddin. Welcome, welcome! Join in the insanity. :p
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

*gives PP 10 lashings with a wet noodle for quoting a post directly above his own in direct contradiction to the IRON FORUM GUIDELINES* :ymdevil:

*lash*

*whip*

*slap*

*splut*

*noodle falls apart*

:(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

negzee wrote:One word: Manties.

OK now I can't unsee that :-o
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

QuasarJun

Post by QuasarJun »

zoom wrote:Wow, Ace really does make a cute gal.
I agree with this statement.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

negzee wrote:One word: Manties.

Erm...I thought the title of this thread was less awkward.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

But Zekumas did not... :(

The post of mine he quoted was from last page, that's ok.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

toastermonkey

Post by toastermonkey »

I love how this strip is so obviously written by a guy.

The boxers are uncomfortable, but the bra that belongs to a much smaller-chested girl fits like a glove!

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

toastermonkey wrote:I love how this strip is so obviously written by a guy.

The boxers are uncomfortable, but the bra that belongs to a much smaller-chested girl fits like a glove!
No, Nino is just more outspoken about his discomfort than GrAce is.