11-08-10 Naughty doll!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Re: 11-08-10 Naughty doll!

Post by Kamino Neko »

BlairFan wrote:If Nina becomes a boy, I bet he will get a crush on Chloe. And yet they're already friends... Result: A-W-K-W-A-R-D!!!
Not likely. Genderswap stories almost never work like that, and there's no indication that the Tiresias Orb works any differently than any other genderswap macguffin.

It's POSSIBLE we'll get a redux of Bat Love Crazy (which MIGHT hook Nina on a hormonal level), while the Tiresias Orb mayhem is happening, but highly unlikely. More likely if the Tiresias Orb resurfaces later on. Aside from diluting the theme of this story, it's also far too close to when the first use of Chloe's pheromone bombs. Once they're both established, and lain quiet for a while, THEN they can be brought back and combined.

What's far more likely is making Ace even more uncomfortable than her affections already do.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

jbrecken

Post by jbrecken »

Look out, Blair! Few things on earth can wreak as much havoc as El Nino.

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

Nina needs to keep Blair on a leash.
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

That would just encourage Blair! :)

Caswaltz

Post by Caswaltz »

Hilarity might just ensue with this. What if.... Layla, unknowing of the recent rise in the levels of estrogen, becomes attracted to male Nina?

Falaris

Post by Falaris »

Somehow, I suspect that Ace's increasing reputation as not entirely straight (Bent as a fruit loop?) is going to gain some weight in this arc. I have some sympathy.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

jbrecken wrote:Look out, Blair! Few things on earth can wreak as much havoc as El Nino.
#-o
b-(
jbrecken, that pun was so bad, it hurt.

*Whips out THE Pun Hammer. The pinkish colored word PUN mysteriously attached to a sparkling metal pole. Raises the hammer overhead, and leans back, allowing the weight to drop the hammer head to the floor. Then, with much might, swing the hammer back up and down on jbrecken's forehead. A ghostly wail bemoaning the word "Punny." as the hammer is swung. Once the hammer head makes contact, the hammer bounces off, having done its job. A bright red indentation now adorning jbrecken's forehead, marking the word PUN left for all to see. But jbrecken's punishment doesn't end there. While he stumbles, he starts to vomit physical renditions of his lame pun.*

Now you get to feel the pain of your bad pun.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Chase-san

Post by Chase-san »

uhm... chaos and doooom!?

In other news... Not Nina! and.... waaaa, we wanted a girly ace!

bokonondeemax

Post by bokonondeemax »

You know the newly minted girls are gonna be all, "I'll be in my bunk" soon as the shock wears off. =;
Bulls*** makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.

shadewalker

Post by shadewalker »

On a different note: ZZARRKKK is a weird magic sound.

My newest theory is that ZZARRKKK is the warning signal that the orb is going in overload, and will soon explode, changing everyone on the world into girls...

Also interesting that the orb is a Yin-Yang symbol. I think it means there is a bit of girl in every boy and a bit of boy in every girl and the orb brings it out.

Besides that, i wanted to ad:

Best

arc

ever.
Vamp-loving, blood-drinking, game-building shapeshifter from the webcomic realm

We help you get rid off the blood you don't need and the blood you do need.

please help lvl up my Daemon!

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

WCRI wrote:
jbrecken wrote:Look out, Blair! Few things on earth can wreak as much havoc as El Nino.
#-o
b-(
jbrecken, that pun was so bad, it hurt.

*Whips out THE Pun Hammer. The pinkish colored word PUN mysteriously attached to a sparkling metal pole. Raises the hammer overhead, and leans back, allowing the weight to drop the hammer head to the floor. Then, with much might, swing the hammer back up and down on jbrecken's forehead. A ghostly wail bemoaning the word "Punny." as the hammer is swung. Once the hammer head makes contact, the hammer bounces off, having done its job. A bright red indentation now adorning jbrecken's forehead, marking the word PUN left for all to see. But jbrecken's punishment doesn't end there. While he stumbles, he starts to vomit physical renditions of his lame pun.*

Now you get to feel the pain of your bad pun.
WCRI, this forum already has a method of justice for such occasions, called the BPS (Bad Pun Stick.) Depending on the severity of the offense, BPS disciplinary action ranges from one simple Thwack To The Head to a Severe Beating Hard, Fast and Continuously. For particularly all-time horrid offenses, like jbrecken's here, we have the Nuclear BPS From Orbit Because It's The Only Way To Be Sure. :D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I've deservedly been NBPSFOBITOWTBS!!!!

It tickles. :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

Hmm...awful thought of the day: Ace might look cute as a girl! :x

Anyway, who wants to lay down bets that the Orb of Tiresias gets broken before everyone can be turned back to the proper gender? :ymdevil:
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

bokonondeemax

Post by bokonondeemax »

I think nuclear is optional for orbital BPS bombardment. Sheer kinetic energy gets the point across just dandy.

Bulls*** makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I love Kinetic Lances! :D

But you Can Do Better... :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)