Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Re: 09-08-10 Dude!

Post by Lilianna »

Is there a yaoi party in our future?
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Given how strip arc is going, more than likely. ;)
Start running.

Please?

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

mac2 wrote:
Mad Scientist wrote:
Snowfoxx wrote:Knew this would happen! Who called it? Is this going to be all girls school, at least till the little lech is caught by the Family or the Coven?

Payments can be sent to Mac2 who correctly predicted "At least they were only going to use it on themselves. Blair will probably do his best to turn the entire student body female." :-bd
:-o You mean I was acually the first one to make that prediction? And got credit for it? That makes me happier than it really should. :D

@Don: The Rule 34 possibilties in this situation are endless, aren't they?
That's kind of like looking into an overcast sky, hearing thunder, feeling gale winds whip at you, and calling that it's gonna rain. Given the known factors, it was the only logical possibility.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

mac2 wrote: :-o You mean I was acually the first one to make that prediction? And got credit for it? That makes me happier than it really should. :D

@Don: The Rule 34 possibilties in this situation are endless, aren't they?
Wouldn't this technically be Rule 36?

Anyrate, I'm pretty sure that red head horn boy was a male devil (or the likes there of) turn female. Also, neither Layla, nor Nina have pointed ears, so guess again, raven haired McLongEars is highly unlikely a vampire. As for lizard twin turn female having "shorter bangs" nah, it looks like it has more bounce, and thus are arcing further out.

Also, why does devil boy, when turned into devil girl, have tan lines!?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

I think that's just light and shadow. Either that, or the orb is incredibly thorough.
Start running.

Please?

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

He doesn't - he has highlights and lowlights. About the placement of which I am unsure - they don't seem to be from a consistent light source, to me.

Although, looking carefully, I suspect some of them are an illusion created by the hinting of billows of steam. (Across his breasts, specifically.)
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

blair enjoys the view immensely
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

You know, I just realized... Two out of (the) three boys turned girls, are acting like girls. The third one is just to oblivious to know to react. I state this observation from that fact that both raven haired McPointyEars and Devil O'Horny are covering their new feminine body parts in embarrassment, though only raven haired McPointyEars is reacting to the gender change... seemingly. And Lizard twin is mr... err miss, oblivious in this strip.

Though I do wonder... Is the orb actually changing the afflicted's bodily gender, or is it switching out the person with a dimensional counterpart from another reality in which another Blair is running rampant with one of these orbs, that just happens to be a reality of opposite gendered counterparts?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

Panchocheesecake wrote:That evil little doll.
And no one seems to notice when that evil little doll goes missing.
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Actually.....think Brooklyn will turn into a guy and embelish Chloe?
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Grubby_Grub_Grubb

Post by Grubby_Grub_Grubb »

Don Alexander wrote:Dude!!
*now for Lizard Twincest* :ymsmug:
A double-helping for me, please. :-bd

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

WCRI wrote:You know, I just realized... Two out of (the) three boys turned girls, are acting like girls. The third one is just to oblivious to know to react. I state this observation from that fact that both raven haired McPointyEars and Devil O'Horny are covering their new feminine body parts in embarrassment, though only raven haired McPointyEars is reacting to the gender change... seemingly. And Lizard twin is mr... err miss, oblivious in this strip.

Though I do wonder... Is the orb actually changing the afflicted's bodily gender, or is it switching out the person with a dimensional counterpart from another reality in which another Blair is running rampant with one of these orbs, that just happens to be a reality of opposite gendered counterparts?
Yeah, I've been wondering about the exact nature of the change as well, specifically any instinct and mental process changes. I'm currently guessing that anyone getting switched is going to become pretty messed up.

The dimensional counterpart switcheroo seems very unlikely, as I don't think they'd be reacting so quickly. That implies a changed body and a (at least partially) unchanged mind.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Panchocheesecake wrote:Actually.....think Brooklyn will turn into a guy and embelish Chloe?
Nah, Blair knows Brooke is female. Remember he was hanging from her bra during her fight with Layla.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Not to metion was the beneficiary of her transformation. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.