15-10-10 Mrs. Wifflebottom (guest strip)

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

NekoLLX

Re: 15-10-10 Mrs. Wifflebottom (guest strip)

Post by NekoLLX »

Milnoc wrote:Written by Dave? Not surprised.

In fact, Blair appears to be Dave's alter ego!

Giz, how is he in real life? :p
Hummm David Blaire....naaaaaa couldn't be

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

David Blaire Wifflebottom?

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Ecchi-Spud wrote:One thing I just realized . . . It's safe to assume that Blair is damn-near INDESTRUCTIBLE, based on the treatment the doll received in those early years. It's quite possible that Blair cannot be destroyed -- even with a determined effort (like, for example, using a 55-gallon drum of kerosene and a chainsaw).
There is no problem on this earth that cannot be solved with application of suitable amounts of high explosives.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

At last Blair's touching story is told! it can only get better. :-)

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

Adamas wrote:There is no problem on this earth that cannot be solved with application of suitable amounts of high explosives.
Sounds a lot like one of Jamie's mantras from MythBusters.
When in doubt, . . . C4.
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

cursormortis

Post by cursormortis »

I believe this calls for some testing. Copious amounts of testing.

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

BlairFan wrote:At last Blair's touching story is told! it can only get better. :-)
"Touching?" That is bad. You should be ashamed of yourself, or very proud of yourself.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Ecchi-Spud wrote:
Adamas wrote:There is no problem on this earth that cannot be solved with application of suitable amounts of high explosives.
When in doubt, . . . C4.
Yeah, I'm thinking that Jamie did actually say that... but then again, it might have been Adam... as that is just about as pseudo-serious as Adam has a penchant for behaving like when he's trying to amp up the drama. The C4 thing, they've both said, but I (also) believe Jamie said it first.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Yep, Jamie said it first - Adam giggled nicely at it.

Great freakin' show. :)

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I second the motion of being curious as to just how long Blair has been bound to this doll body he's been in. I do wonder if there's been a cyclical loop in his behavior - you know, he was a letch and so someone cursed him to be bound in a female toy body. He's punished, but that simply built up his perv tendencies, so that he's once again behaving terribly inappropriately. Maybe even worse than the original cause for the curse, considering his recent use of a certain orb.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Ecchi-Spud wrote:
When in doubt, . . . C4.
Well since I got it from a marine, I'm taking it as a universal truth of destruction. :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

WCRI wrote:
Snowfoxx wrote:Love how present day Nina is using Layla's hair to cover her chest while they chase Blair. Too funny! =)) :))
Error of Logic wrote:And on a sidenote: Nina is not using Layla's hair to cover herself, that's a black pillow. -_-
I'm sorry, but you're wrong too Error. (Suitable name)

That's her school uniform's jacket that Nina is using. Notice the sleeves flying?
Oh? I just saw a black folded thing, and since Layla appears to be hugging a pillow, I assumed Nina had followed suit. *shrug*

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Blair's just making sure the two girls get some exercise. What a sweet doll he is!

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Ecchi-Spud wrote:Sounds a lot like one of Jamie's mantras from MythBusters.
When in doubt, . . . C4.
I once worked with a post-Doctoral research engineer who had been a Deputy (underground overseer) in British and South African coal mines and his answer to practically any problem was "Yer want 'alf a stick 'n a det" (for those who don't speak Lancashire that means half a stick of explosive and a detonator).

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

Power_Pachyderms wrote:LOL! Well, that could explain some things. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
But only a few things.
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested