23-08-10 less awkward

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

BobDole

Re: 23-08-10 less awkward

Post by BobDole »

Used to be briefs, never liked boxers, but now it's kind of boxer briefs. They're not quite boxer briefs on the boxer side of thing. A little bit more room than boxer briefs, but still no ride up on the legs - all cotton. They are comfortable and that's always the way I prefer things.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

I wear hipsters myself :3

Briefs give my fellow too many air miles too often, Boxers are basicly underwear shorts] and i dont enjoy them so much [all that cloth bunching up and not feeling comfy with some of my pants]But hipsters give good undercarriage support and are spaciously form fitting [all in the right places] without the air miles or folding/bunches
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

outlier1985

Post by outlier1985 »

negzee wrote:One word: Manties.
Brb, gouging my eyes out. x_x

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

If those aren't illegal, they should be.

catmonroe88

Post by catmonroe88 »

Mistress Kath: MANties, a great uniform for the lowly submissive of the male race :ymdevil:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

The webpage, it burns my retinas!!! x_x

You know, I didn't even really know about the existence of boxers until my ex-girlfriend saw the first picture of me in underwear and went: "Uggghhh, tighty-whities! *disapproves*"

Ah well, no reason to buy boxers now anymore. :(

Also, anyone else here who likes Nino's no-nonsense approach much better than Nina??
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ekito

Post by Ekito »

Ok, the Puppy nickname just got a total new meaning for me...sounds very 'Intimate' coming from Nino instead of Nina, its like he is calling F!Ace 'Baby' or something...
Its just me?
As predicted, F!Ace is the cutest girl in creation. Orb creation that is. (For me) :p
And Nino is surprisingly...manly. WTF. I like him. ;;)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

While usually girls grow up faster in puberty than guys, I daresay Nino is a lot "riper" than Nina ever was.

It just might be that her "puppy love" is now going to become more... direct... as Nino.

Okay, who all is for a REAL Nino-Acey kiss?? Raise your hands! ;;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

hokova

Post by hokova »

I raise a hand! Even if it's a accidental kiss.

Also, with all this talk about underwear I'm glad I'm a girl.
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Hokova, now you know how us guys feel like when you girls talk about your feminine hygiene issues! :p

Just had a horrifying thought. How will Ace react if he has his period? :-ss

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

And will Nino get to enjoy not having to sit down on the toilet?? :ymsmug:
ImageImage

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

10 to 1 Layla doesn't even take note of Ace-ette, but what's reaction going to be when she sees her 'brother' in a boy's uniform? Is she going to make an assumption about full circumstances of the clothes swap? And a separate question, I wonder if Ace has had his dip lately? ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

:)) =)) :x :)) =)) :x :)) =)) :x :)) =)) :x :)) =)) :x :)) =)) :x :)) =)) :x :)) =)) :x :)) =)) :x :)) =)) :x :)) =)) :x :)) =)) :x :)) =)) :x :)) =)) :x :)) =)) :x
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Marque'd

Post by Marque'd »

This might be one of the best storylines from a hilarity point of view. :))

...why don't we have any 'mildly amused' smilies? It's like this guffaw, and then the rolling on the floor one. Oy.

Anyway, as per the briefs vs. boxer-briefs vs. boxers, I've worn all three (though never tighty-whiteys. Oh, ye gods they kind of make me a bit nauseous), and I know what Nino is talking about. It's hella uncomfortable, and it happens a lot when I'm sitting on certain kind of chairs. Hurts like a bitch. They're not even that much more comfortable in the case of an 'accidental rising'.

However, I'm apparently a masochist, because they constitute the majority of what I wear. I do somewhat prefer boxer-briefs.

On other guys I could care less as long as they aren't tighty-whiteys. Ugh. I mean, I'd deal, but blegh.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *stabstabstab*

Yay, signature death.

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Is it wrong to think that Ace looks a lot cuter now that he's a she? Oh well, it's true anyway. Even Nina thinks so - a sign of a new testosterone-inspired sexual aggressiveness on her part, no doubt. Is Ace's lack of furry hands, which I just noticed, also hormonal? Or would a hot girl with furry hands be just too explosive a concept for the guys to handle? :p

Add me to the list of those assuming that things are going to change back to normal abruptly, and Ace will be the only boy in a girl's uniform. And completely humiliated by Nina once again.

Finally, has anyone caught that DOLL yet? That should be another opportunity for hilarity... :))