18-08-10 My clothes don't fit!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Marque'd

Re: 18-08-10 My clothes don't fit!

Post by Marque'd »

Blissfull Wulf wrote: =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I just had a thought: What if the Dewitchery Diamond was tossed into the school...
:ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
:ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:

Oh, I am so glad that El Goonish Shive has improved over the years to the point where seemingly throw-away storylines have consequences...*completely unrealated note*

...and wow, Nino is forceful. I wonder if that's what Nina is like underneath the kittens and puppies. o-o;;

And though a part of me wants to scream SEXISM, FEMALES DON'T WEEP AT THE DROP OF THE HAT--a giant influx of foreign hormones would totally do it, so yeah. xD;
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *stabstabstab*

Yay, signature death.

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

On the biochem end: I suppose if all of Ace's male hormones suddenly found themselves as progestrone, estrogen, and precursors, he could be having a real bad time of it, particularly since he's going through puberty and will have unusually large amounts of hormones as his body is making the final lap toward being adult. Further, I got to wonder what sort of messed up hormones a werewolf has coursing through his veins? Blair may have just zapped Ace with a pregnancy level dose of girl juices, and I predict that he'll start getting cravings for pickles dipped in peanut butter now.

nanomaria

Post by nanomaria »

Why is everyone offended by girl!Ace crying? Unlike Nina, girl Ace is REALLY just like Ace. He get agitated at everything, has come to the brink various times, doesn't handle stress well, freaked out at Nina and was made timid by Layla...Nina felt like comedy relief in that aspect but Ace really just seems like he'd end up in tears if ANYTHING continued the way it has been for him xD
I like Dragon age.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Since Nino has all these new hormones, maybe he will not be into chocolate any more? So that would probably mean...he'd be more like Layla ... Uh-oh... : C

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Kiggy wrote:Is it me or did Nina's eye color change when she was turned into a boy? :-\
Answer, no, they're still green, its just that in that panel they're shrunk down due to the extreme emotional expression on Nina's face (male or not, 'she' is still Nina) And due to the shrinkage (wow, way wrong double entendre) the eyes are an even lighter green than normal, and thus appear as if yellow in that panel. But, no, they're still the same color.

Also, Milnoc, you just know that that's going to include underwear. What since Nina will be uncomfortable in that tight bra, and female drawers... ahem, and the male region, don't go together. *shudders* Though, since "she'll" be getting the pants, I don't know if she'll be willing to wear Ace's underwear after he had been wearing them, with the pants...

[edit]Oh god... please for the love of anything sane... please don't let anyone draw that... please!?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

:-? So they'll see each other naked then?
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Panchocheesecake wrote::-? So they'll see each other naked then?
Nina's already seen Ace naked...it sort of counts, right?

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

BlairFan wrote:And poor Acey. is she ever homely!
To be fair, Ace is not wearing *ahem* flattering attire. Could be if 'she' is put in a skirt and jacket, 'she' will look cute.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

So will it be Acey's turn to shout that Nino is giving her the cooties?? ;))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

hokova

Post by hokova »

Like ron weasley said once [misquote] "One person can't feel all that at once, they'd explode."
And like Hermione constated;
,,That's because your emotional extent is big as a tea spoon."
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

DinoJake

Post by DinoJake »

"What are you blubbering about?"
"I don't know.....it won't stop!"

Lol, looks like Ace still needs to get used to having female hormones coursing through his/her system.

Kol Drake

Post by Kol Drake »

Just wait until Larry... er, Layla comes around the corner as Nino and Alice.. er, Acey are stripping!
How will big bro react to little bro supposedly trying to 'get some'?

And, in the end... what pickle jar will Blair be superglued into once this all comes to a close?

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I forsee Blair ran through a woodchipper then mixed into Cujo's kibble.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Nino's Voice

For some reason, I now imagine the transgendered Nina's voice to be deep and low.

How deep and low?
Barry White Deep and Low :ymdevil:
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

%-( Now I have a mental image of Nino singing Can't Get Enough of Your Love to Acette. Thanks ever. :ymtongue:

:p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.