Re: 11-10-10 boobs go away!

Post by TheDude »

I'm so buying the book!
"Time spent in happy delusion is never wasted." Frazz by Jef Mallet

"We fear change." Garth Algar

DrkFire666

Post by DrkFire666 »

Aaaahhhgggg, my eyes!!! OK... ya.. a massive adolescent incubus schlong would be enough to throw me off my game too. Not nice. @-)

lunas

Post by lunas »

now all that is left is a magical rebound making blair a girl in personality and guy doll in body for a period of time. It could take like a week for the magic to wear off or something like that but i spose instantaneous reversion could be funny on some cases ace and kit. But mel being stuck as a guy over the dance would be funny too :ymdevil:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

So Chloé would turn into Gary??? :-?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

Wow. Male Cloe is UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGLY. Not something I expected. And she "totes" saved the day! AWESOME!
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Also, Chloé seems highly fixated and dense...

she doesn't wonder for one second why a mostly undressed blonde she should hardly recognize is holding Blair...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Chase-san

Post by Chase-san »

Wow....

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Don Alexander wrote:Also, Chloé seems highly fixated and dense...

she doesn't wonder for one second why a mostly undressed blonde she should hardly recognize is holding Blair...
Possibly bimbo-fication magic does not work on someone who's a natural ditz? Apologies to all of Chloe's fans, but she's not the biggest intellect of Charybdis Heights.

I'm glad the Tyresias Orb is going kablooie. Now I look forward to seeing what people are going to do about Blair once they regain their proper mindset. *smiles*

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

As Shakespeare said, "Payback is a bitch!" :)
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I think Blair should be punished by having to help Jeffrey clean up all the Boys' Rooms- with a toothbrush. And no TV! :-}

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

My ordinary response:

:)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :))

Poor Brair. It is fortunate he do not have an heart, both litterary and figurativily speaking, otherwise would he had died of a heart-attack...

Male, naked, Chloe :ymsick: x_x ~x(
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

BlairFan wrote:I think Blair should be punished by having to help Jeffrey clean up all the Boys' Rooms- with a toothbrush. And no TV! :-}
I still say looking at Joan Rivers in a bikini is worse
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

For you and me that would be worse, Miss V., but never underestimate the power of Blair's perversity. :-0

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

@RoninAngel: Remember, that's how Blair imagined a malified Chloe, not necessarily how the orb might have affected her.

But, lets see, Wensday, we get to see Kade trying to figure out why he's hitting on Ace, who doesn't look as good in a skirt as that other girl. And do we get to see Mel and Jaqui making out? :))

Oh, and I just noticed that Mr. Chloe's tail is pointing things out there. 8-}
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

One of two things are going to happen next, I'm guessing:

1) Everybody (save for or including Blair) will forget what has happened because everything's going to be back to normal (which would make the punish-Blair supporters go berserk, since he didn't pay for his evil deeds) :D 0r...

2) We won't see Blair for a very long time because he's recovering from his pummeling at the girl's (and maybe some guy's) hands. :))