Be creative, invent a perversion.

Otaku201
BANNED

Re: 04-10-10 BOING

Post by Otaku201 »

Try Haiti, they're known for voodoo

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

No. This is good.

Can't let the brilliant Prof. solve this one too soon. :P

Also, what is she planning in panel 3?? :-s She seems to... think what the orb is doing is good! :))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

Cant help thinking of Sally Forth in a tight uniform (for once) and then standing to attention.
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

OH, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALBERT!!!! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

Thanks :) . Oh, and thanks to Giz and Dave for the present of EC fanservice with a legal redhead btw. :D

No need to quote the post above your own if you are referring to it. See forum guidelines. :)

The DAMNed
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

Potato_Imp

Post by Potato_Imp »

The good Professor's blouse buttons weren't the only boing!! when I read this strip. Also it's worth mentioning she was hardly built like a twig, aside from being both tall and thin as a tree, before the orb gave her the Most Common Superpower.

I'd also like to put out my 4 top speculations on what the good Professor is:

She is either a -

Witch ( like the Hellrune Coven, only more Wicca, less Eye of Newt toe of Frog-wannabe )

or

Tree Wizard (or Wizardess, if using the term in a unisex manner doesn't do it for you)

or

Druid (plenty of comic gold in creative use of the whole nature magic concept such as talking to trees, having a personal spirit animal, etc.)

or

Mad Scientist (especially if our reliable, happy go-lucky Willa Twigitt secretly has all the fixings, a monster in the works, a Lovecraftian project here and there, a super hero nemesis, you get the idea)
What do you mean I'm delusional?! She placed that restraining order to express her joy about us getting married in an ironic avant-garde way!

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

You know, if those boobs grow slightly bigger and breaks the shirt, it'd be Christmas. I of course never had a problem fantasizing because they're creepy monsters and unattractive when they grow up, but a smart and busty teacher on the other hand.....

I've been a baaaaaaaaaaad student, miss. ;) :-= :ymdevil: B-)
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

I wonder whether the Prof's intelligence will have changed so that she's significantly hindered in solving this problem? Nina has been transformed into an older teenager and at least gives the appearance of being vacant (as opposed to naive) since her latest transformation. Add in the very old stereotype that goes "The more a woman's chest proceeds, the more her mind itself recedes" and we have a plot!

Looking a bit further ahead, if the orb is locked to Blair's current rather than subconscious desires, the appearance of Kojo might break his concentration long enough for things to return to normal. It's probably quite hard to think sexy thoughts while a dog's chewing your head.

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

Rocky wrote:I wonder whether the Prof's intelligence will have changed so that she's significantly hindered in solving this problem? Nina has been transformed into an older teenager and at least gives the appearance of being vacant (as opposed to naive) since her latest transformation. Add in the very old stereotype that goes "The more a woman's chest proceeds, the more her mind itself recedes" and we have a plot!
I think that is precisely what prof. 'ex-Twiggy' is worrying about in the last panel.

The Blade

Post by The Blade »

I... oh my... durr.... 8-}
For some reason... I think MY... intelli... inter... my smarts are...
... I have the dumb nao too. =p~

outlier1985

Post by outlier1985 »

...okay, I have to say, Suddenlyhot!Nina is making me uncomfortable. @-)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

We now test the theorum that Intelligence is inversly proportionate to boob size.... add in the Blair factor... and.... :ymdevil:

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Notice in the 3rd panel. Blair was eyeing her. and notice where his eyes be eyeing!
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

The Spoony Hou

Post by The Spoony Hou »

Hopefully Brooke is next!

:p