27-09-10 Better you than me.

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Satanic_Hamster

Re: 27-09-10 Better you than me.

Post by Satanic_Hamster »

Giza wrote:
yet everyone else gets a new set automatically.
What are you talking about? This is the first time this happened and its explained why...
A wizard did it.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Satanic_Hamster wrote:A wizard did it.
Fixed it for ya. ;) :ymdevil:
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Mel(issa) kinda looks like Fabio....
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

:)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =))

OK Melvin, now go and seduce Layla to make her brake up with Kade...
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

JoseB

Post by JoseB »

Looks like Cerise has some "evil vizier" tendencies when it comes to her minioning :) In other words, she is the "second fiddle" for the bad guy (or girl, or gender-switched girl, or... argh, you know what I mean!) and she is not above plotting her boss' fall :) (or, in this case, a "better you than me" exposure to what looks like random magic from her perspective).

Jacqui, for her part, seems to be quite the flirt (and, not only that, but she instantly disregards the fact that, inside that tremendous hunk of a guy, is a woman XD ).

Noticeable: Melissa doesn't do the "surprise fingers" (middle and ring fingers curved, other three extended) when she's zapped :)
*discordant chord*
NOBODY expects the SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

All my jokes regarding lead singers of balls-cut-off-in-youth metal bands have been done already. =((

I now want Jacqui to be turned into teen Old Spice Guy!!! :x

Also, my thought of Layla now falling for Mel...vin has also been preempted.

Bad day. :(

@JoseB: "I want to become Caliph in the Caliph's place!!! X( X( X( :-l "

"Master, they are able to hear you. /:) :-s "
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Mel resembles that blood hunk from the 80-90's. But i cnat remember his name...action movies and commercials.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

Male Melissa going to seduce Layla huh..
Unless Male Melissa acts like a normal teenage boy around his first Girl friend.
In witch case.
Layla and Melissa sitting in a tree..
First come love then comes ma...
Sorry can not Finish Laughing to hard!
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
=)) =))
=)) =)) =))
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
=)) =))
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.

DrkFire666

Post by DrkFire666 »

Earrings aside, do you think the change of clothes could be attributed to Jacqui's "Glamorous" spell? Although a hot guy in girls clothes could be considered glamorous. You know, if you're into that sort of thing; who am I to judge?

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Apparently, yes. The more I think about it, the more a spell to protect them from looking stupid doesn't sound like a dumb idea after all. It would have been much more unpleasant for Melissa to not merely be a guy but look ridiculous in the bargain. Of course it also means that Layla will not have any instant indicator that Mel is a transformed girl. She and GrAce can now double-date.

Quote removed... The DAMNed

I wonder what I was saying "Apparently yes" to.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Oh good, it serves her right- but Kade the Kool Kat better watch out= now he has romantic competition. ;-)

mac2

Post by mac2 »

Kiggy wrote:Mel(issa) kinda looks like Fabio....
That's what I said.
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

JoseB

Post by JoseB »

Good grief, I have a feeling...

OK, earlier Layla got really angry with Kade and knocked him out with a knuckle sandwich.

Now there is this toooootally dreamy guy wandering around. Layla is *ANGRY* at Kade, so she grabs "Mel" and gets him as his partner for the prom on saturday, using her characteristic forcefulness.

The plan of the three wyrd sisters will have worked, only *exactly the other way round* to what they expected (and with extra awkwardness), with the added background of CHAOS AND DOOM (TM) going on all around them. I mean, instead of being a transformed witch who woos Layla, it is going to be Layla who "woos" a transformed witch =))

Oh, yeah, I like this.
*discordant chord*
NOBODY expects the SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

David Johnston wrote:I wonder what I was saying "Apparently yes" to.
This.
DrkFire666 wrote:Earrings aside, do you think the change of clothes could be attributed to Jacqui's "Glamorous" spell?
It's right above your post, and you cited the whole thing, after all. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I agree with you JoseB. I can't think of anything funnier than Layla hitting on Mel and I think she is perfectly capable of doing that (to get revenge on Kade for hitting on Grr-Ace). :-)