02-08-10 Not it!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Re: 02-08-10 Not it!

Post by brnleague99 »

I have to agree with the "Not It" Girls. And with Ekito, who obviously won't stay OUTTA MUH HEAD! Just because the orb turns you into a boy, that doesn't guarantee handsomeness...or even that Layla will give a damn about you.

I agree with that magnificent bastard...whose name I currently forget...who said that the orb should have made Layla attracted to women so she could be seduced that way.

Just saying. :-B
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

zoom

Post by zoom »

She'd better make sure there are fresh batteries in that thing...
SIG229

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

brnleague99 wrote:I have to agree with the "Not It" Girls. And with Ekito, who obviously won't stay OUTTA MUH HEAD! Just because the orb turns you into a boy, that doesn't guarantee handsomeness...or even that Layla will give a damn about you.
Actually, that might not be entirely true. From a scientific standpoint, beauty CAN be measured. It's called the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio, and it has a value of 1.618 applicable to both men and women. So if a person with optimal golden ratios throughout their body goes through the gender bender process, then the likelihood they'll be just as mathematically beautiful in the other gender should be extremely high.

Science and magic. Can you tell the difference? :)

uzivatel

Post by uzivatel »

Did Hellrune managed to turn the cat back?
Come to think of it, the device may as well turn them into male cats...

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

What I'm mostly curious about is whether or not the obvious, physical change comes with more subtle, invisible changes. There's a lot of instincts and mental processes that are different between genders, not to mention learned behaviors...

Whoever ends up 'it' could become pretty messed up... :-?

shadewalker

Post by shadewalker »

I wanna try
Vamp-loving, blood-drinking, game-building shapeshifter from the webcomic realm

We help you get rid off the blood you don't need and the blood you do need.

please help lvl up my Daemon!

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Kamino Neko wrote:Man, a little gender-bending sends them into that kind of terror?

(Oh, and for anyone who didn't get the reference, Tiresias.)
I wonder if this means that once you're changed you're stuck for seven years. :)

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

Why does this remind me of Negima?
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

zoom wrote:She'd better make sure there are fresh batteries in that thing...
Dude, so the wrong connotation for the setting. And serves as a double entendre...

Anyways, I can't help but notice that our artists went and made a joke that no one else has brought up. The minions are holding each other in embraces that is usually used as intimate contact. I.E. two females "embracing" each other, only out of the sexual context due to the fear in both of their faces.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

Hrm. It's not going to be Cerise. Ronin is sad. =((

But I still think this story arch will be fun and interesting.

Also, am I the only one who is pretty turned on to see her and Jacqui "comforting" each other? :ymblushing:
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

I can just see the genderbender fans and the yuri fans going all West Side Story over this strip. :))

"The Yuris will have there way...tonight!"
Start running.

Please?

Pinekone

Post by Pinekone »

Yeah plus if they turn into dudes they are gonna be stuck in girls uniforms right?
pink wrote: Just had a mental image of Charlie Brown with Didi's tits.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

BobDole wrote:I wonder if this means that once you're changed you're stuck for seven years. :)
Oh, that'd be hilarious. (Although if that IS how the orb works, I suspect they'll work out how to get around it by the time the arc's over.)

And it's not yuri - any actual love will be m/f since the Hellrune Gang don't like Layla, and Layla will not be falling for them as girls, if she does fall for them at all.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

It looks like Queen Bee Melissa will have to undergo the genhttp://www.pixietrixcomix.com/forum/posting.ph ... t=1349#der bending. The other witches can help by fawning on the new Melvin, drawing Layla's attention. I can't wait for the dance! :)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I'm slightly beginning to wonder how many yuri/yoi/gender-bending hyjinxes can be done within the PG-13 range of the comic...

@BlairFan: Might be hard to do, so far (in strong contrast to Ma3) at least the 16-year old group seems pretty heteronormative... So Cerise and Jaqui would have to flirt with "Melvin" (great idea! :-bd ) even though they know it's actually their boss-lady... Which could perturb them.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)