Dangerously Chloe vol 3

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

brasca

Dangerously Chloe vol 3

Post by brasca »

Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in. I just received Dangerously Chloe vol 3 which covers everything from Chapter 18 to the finale. There's nothing new with these last 7 chapters that we didn't see, read, and argue over before, but there is a bonus chapter I absolutely loved because if features my favorite character, Charity and provides some closure on where she ends up after all this.

Sergeant Slash-Stab is very unhappy that her recent efforts at corrupting man have failed miserably and wants to know why. Well the reason is they're all going to a church operated by Charity and incorporating principles she learned during her time with Teddi. Turning Slash-Stab's dens of debauchery into suites of spirituality actually makes a lot of sense when you see it explained and there's a lot of good works that the abundant tithes and offering fund. Even though it's all unorthodox Charity's superiors don't seem to mind because people because it's all for a worthy cause and for once they beat the demons at their own game. It's all quite amusing because Charity gets one over on Slash-Stab whose only means of protesting is to organize a pathetic picket line of succubi. Originally, I thought Charity might be expelled from Heaven and enroll at Artemis since there's no shortage of girls there, but I'm glad she found a higher calling.

In the end most of the loose ends from Dangerously Chloe were tied up although I still think there could've been more explored with Teddy's relationship with Alchemy and Abby's transformation into a succubus. In the case of the latter I accept this as a loose end that could be a potential spin off for later although I won't hold my breath.

Thanks again David Lumsdon, Jason Waltrip, Gisele Lagace, and T Campbell. I would definitely buy more bonus stories if you're interested in publishing.

Valkog

Re: Dangerously Chloe vol 3

Post by Valkog »

You could be making up every single word of that censored paragraph, and nobody can contradict you without putting down money. The entire thing might be pulled entirely out of your ass, and you'll get away with it unless somebody actually spends their own hard-earned cash to buy and read this epilogue.

Finally, a power move we can all respect.
**== **== **== **==

brasca

Post by brasca »

Indeed it is. Because the only people who would pay for the final volume are actual fans and not people who just hate read this webcomic for free. I welcome discussion with them and don't miss the haters one little bit.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

brasca wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:34 pm
Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in. I just received Dangerously Chloe vol 3 which covers everything from Chapter 18 to the finale. There's nothing new with these last 7 chapters that we didn't see, read, and argue over before, but there is a bonus chapter I absolutely loved because if features my favorite character, Charity and provides some closure on where she ends up after all this.

Sergeant Slash-Stab is very unhappy that her recent efforts at corrupting man have failed miserably and wants to know why. Well the reason is they're all going to a church operated by Charity and incorporating principles she learned during her time with Teddi. Turning Slash-Stab's dens of debauchery into suites of spirituality actually makes a lot of sense when you see it explained and there's a lot of good works that the abundant tithes and offering fund. Even though it's all unorthodox Charity's superiors don't seem to mind because people because it's all for a worthy cause and for once they beat the demons at their own game. It's all quite amusing because Charity gets one over on Slash-Stab whose only means of protesting is to organize a pathetic picket line of succubi. Originally, I thought Charity might be expelled from Heaven and enroll at Artemis since there's no shortage of girls there, but I'm glad she found a higher calling.

In the end most of the loose ends from Dangerously Chloe were tied up although I still think there could've been more explored with Teddy's relationship with Alchemy and Abby's transformation into a succubus. In the case of the latter I accept this as a loose end that could be a potential spin off for later although I won't hold my breath.

Thanks again David Lumsdon, Jason Waltrip, Gisele Lagace, and T Campbell. I would definitely buy more bonus stories if you're interested in publishing.
A continuation of this strip then.

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... ng-my-soul
Last edited by Cortez on Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

[
Valkog wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:40 am

Finally, a power move we can all respect.
Huh? People have used spoiler tags for the Bonus content in those collected volumes in these forums for years.
Last edited by Cortez on Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Double post.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:20 am
brasca wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:34 pm

A continuation of this strip then.

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... ng-my-soul
I believe that would be the moment of Charity's divine inspiration. ;)

Starphoenix

Post by Starphoenix »

brasca wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:51 pm
Indeed it is. Because the only people who would pay for the final volume are actual fans and not people who just hate read this webcomic for free. I welcome discussion with them and don't miss the haters one little bit.
I believe all it would take is for one hateposter to buy this and upload the contents to the web in some form or function. I mean, I could imagine someone being spiteful enough to do that, just saying...

(note that this poster is not endorsing or condoning such actions, only pointing out how things could go down)
Pretty much here for the ****posting.

Last Dangerously Chloe Comic Read: 09/18/17

brasca

Post by brasca »

Starphoenix wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:02 pm
brasca wrote:
I believe all it would take is for one hateposter to buy this and upload the contents to the web in some form or function. I mean, I could imagine someone being spiteful enough to do that, just saying...

(note that this poster is not endorsing or condoning such actions, only pointing out how things could go down)
It might all be a moot point since the creative team switched to a comments section instead of the message board and this particular one was off line for nearly 2 months.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

brasca wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:12 pm
Starphoenix wrote:
brasca wrote:
It might all be a moot point since the creative team switched to a comments section instead of the message board and this particular one was off line for nearly 2 months.
For real? They really took my advice?
I left the forum and haven't been around for more than a year, so I had no idea. I remember, before leaving, I exchanged a few PMs with Giz & Dave. I told them that this message board had turned into a cesspit of hate and trolling, and that the main mod was a deranged jackass who protected the haters and harassed the people who actually liked the comics and bought the books (and even boasted that he himself had never bought a Giz book in his life, and never would). I strongly recommended a few measures... the first of which was dropping the message board and switching to a comments section under every strip. Or Facebook. Or, if they wanted to keep the boards, replace the mod. I remember I even put forward your name, Brasca, as a good candidate for new moderator, haha.

Today I came here only to see if there was talk about vol.3 (which I received months ago but only finished reading yesterday, as these are busy days) and I wasn't expecting this pleasant surprise. So they did go ahead and rebuilt the site? And put the boards out to pasture? Good news, that. Very good news. Maybe now I can start writing comments again... \:d/
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Vitocap wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:36 am
brasca wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:12 pm
Starphoenix wrote:

For real? They really took my advice?
I left the forum and haven't been around for more than a year, so I had no idea. I remember, before leaving, I exchanged a few PMs with Giz & Dave. I told them that this message board had turned into a cesspit of hate and trolling, and that the main mod was a deranged jackass who protected the haters and harassed the people who actually liked the comics and bought the books (and even boasted that he himself had never bought a Giz book in his life, and never would). I strongly recommended a few measures... the first of which was dropping the message board and switching to a comments section under every strip. Or Facebook. Or, if they wanted to keep the boards, replace the mod. I remember I even put forward your name, Brasca, as a good candidate for new moderator, haha.

Today I came here only to see if there was talk about vol.3 (which I received months ago but only finished reading yesterday, as these are busy days) and I wasn't expecting this pleasant surprise. So they did go ahead and rebuilt the site? And put the boards out to pasture? Good news, that. Very good news. Maybe now I can start writing comments again... \:d/
Me a moderator!? Well thank you for that vote of confidence.

I have mixed feelings about the demise of the forum, but so far the comment section is working. It would be nice if a few familiar posters returned. Hope to see you again.