Giz
Site Admin

10-08-09 Now come, Kujo!

Post by Giz »

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: 10-08-09 Now come, Kujo!

Post by Ravenhull »

A large poodle... coolness. Love Blair's delima.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

A-HA!!!

Revelations!

Eleanor = Hunchback!

Kujo = Killer Poodle of Dolly Doom!!!

:))

No wonder Blair is scared, he is nothing but a chew-toy to the doggy.

All in all, these vampires seem pretty humane. Alas, humans are not like wine, and Chateau de Retirement Home is not the best vintage... :ymsick:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Eleanor's a Kitty Hunchback! Methinks Teacher's gonna be a gaga again........

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Don Alexander wrote: All in all, these vampires seem pretty humane. Alas, humans are not like wine, and Chateau de Retirement Home is not the best vintage... :ymsick:
Well, there is always the possibility that while Eleanor is quite strong, she might not be the fastest on her feet. Sanguine de Geriatric might be the best she can run down. ;)

So, looks like they get rides to school at least some of the time, assuming that I am right and they are breaking their fast on the school grounds.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I'm not sure I see much of a kitty in Eleanor. :-? Sure, her hair is a bit like kitty ears, but otherwise...

Also, for a vampire father untold generations old... They drive Mini, and not Bentley or Rolls-Royce??? :-o :-\
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Don Alexander wrote:I'm not sure I see much of a kitty in Eleanor. :-? Sure, her hair is a bit like kitty ears, but otherwise...

Also, for a vampire father untold generations old... They drive Mini, and not Bentley or Rolls-Royce??? :-o :-\
Maybe he's got my skills at money management... #-o

MegaJar

Post by MegaJar »

All that buildup, talking about Kujo but never showing us what he looks like, mentioning how Blair fears him, making him sound like a terrifying hellhound or something... and now, finally, the Big Reveal.....and he's a POODLE!! :)) I totally did not see that one coming! Masterfully done, Gis!

ThunderBird

Post by ThunderBird »

Man, even just looking at Eleanor gives me the creeps for some reason...

Having Nina chase chocolate bunnies on powered skateboards would be made of win, however :D

sandman

Post by sandman »

Ha-Ha Blair's afraid of a poodle. =))

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Aww.. I was hoping that Kujo was a killer bunny... :( Oh well attack poodle is good too. Though, we sure he's not a bichon frise?

Elenor being a hunchback... should have really guessed since it fits in with the classic vampire servent mythology of popular culture... couldn't help thinking that a female Lurch might have been funnier, but then, Nina would have not had a reason to freak out at Geoffry. :-?

I think that the mini would be Elenors rather then the familys, but it seems wrong to me for two reasons. One, being a classic mini, it would be really hard to find space to cram a 'meal' into for the family, and two, if they're being 'urban vampires' and trying to blend in so that they're not noticed, Classic Minis are a car you notice rather then ignore.

zoom

Post by zoom »

Maybe I'm missing something, but why the determination that the woman is a hunchback? If you had a body slung over your shoulders, you would be a bit bent over as well.

And perhaps that's Eleanor's car, not the family car. Would be appropriate on a maid's salary. I picture the family car a bit bigger... like a hearse, with very heavy window tint! (Your last car is always a station wagon!)
SIG229

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Actually, I concur with ThunderBird, she is pretty creepy. The way she turns her head... like an owl (Teacher is gonna go gaga ;)) ).

Also, anyone notice she is basically black & white, like an old horror movie?
ImageImage

cimorene

Post by cimorene »

Well I'm scared of poodles and I think that Eleanor looks like an owl, it might just be the way she cocks her head, but the hair looks like owl horns.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Bichon Frise, looks like. And the Mini Classic... could be the old guy's.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast