Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

6-26-08 You sly dog!

Post by Giz »

Shadrach

Re: 6-26-08 You sly dog!

Post by Shadrach »

The word "heedless" comes to mind when observing Zii's interaction with Gary. She seems too friendly and upbeat to be deliberately dissing or ignoring him; I think she just fails at registering his obvious discomfort with the cat. It doesn't help that Gary has all the assertiveness and self-confidence of a soapdish.

Also, nice product placement in the first panel. ;)

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Shadrach wrote:Also, nice product placement in the first panel. ;)
My brand of choice during Spring time ;)

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Wow, Zii is all kinds of an inconsiderate person. In a surprisingly cute and animated way, of course, but still very inconsiderate.

Jenna

Post by Jenna »

So I take it the "gay duo" weren't bothered by the intrusion?

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I read Gary speaking in the word ballons...

... but in my head, I hear Cloris Leachman from 'Young Frankenstein' speaking with that German accent. Trust me, it made the strip even more bizarre. And did I happen to catch Zii's interest in Gary increase as she thought perhaps that he might be a bit "open-minded" in his sexuality? She's a few sandwiches short of a picnic, but she's fun!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Zacheriah

Post by Zacheriah »

All I can say is....O geez

RobDaBarman

Post by RobDaBarman »

I just had to register finally after follwing all the strips over the years.. Menage a 3 is a good addition..

Can't help but notice: Zii indeed inconsiderate, lively, 'open minded' sometimes a little ignorant, but lively and nice with a 'dirty mind' sort of attitude..

Is that why you choose her as your AV gesele? :twisted:

Greetings from Holland 8-)
Rob

'It as was a wise man who invented beer' - Plato

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Yet another great strip :D . I swear I enjoy this more each time I look at it.

Its nice to see the slight variations in clothing too with the characters. Adds to the 'realism' of things and helps to suck me in at least. Gary is obviously the nerd / comic book geek now we've seen him in the Fantastic Four and X-men t-shirts.

I'm defiantely loving the Zii character too with her cheeky, innocently in every place and situation type of free-spiritedness.. Just gets me wondering just how much is she based on Giz?

Lady Pyro

Post by Lady Pyro »

Two Nerdy Tee-Shirts in two days Gary? I'm jealous. I kinda hope he has one for every day of the week.
Also, Zii Honey, He's obvious allergic to your cat. Are you really so self centered that you don't notice or are you just ignoring it because the truth would inconvenience you?

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I'm really liking the well-crafted jokes with only occasional (and minor) perturbations in the story line. That's a tough trick to pull of, and it bodes very well for the future of this strip.

And they really need to replace that drawing table!
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

jk9000

Post by jk9000 »

Jenna wrote:So I take it the "gay duo" weren't bothered by the intrusion?
I think even if they were Zii wouldn't really notice.

Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Wait, does she think Gary is gay TOO?

Oh MAN, she is obliviouso to the max
Gonk

myspace.com/karmazzi

Ashuri

Post by Ashuri »

Oh poor Gary. Hopefully for his sake Zii notices he's allergic sometime soon. xD

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Its debatable.. Is Zii so oblivious to things around her? We've seen her there when Gary is obviously gawking at DiDi, so she can't think he's gay too can she? Unless she's thinking he's bi. And as for the cat... Surely she'd note that a guy scarfing down a pack of allergy meds is affected by her cat? Unless she's thinking its hay fever... ? Who knows. Perhaps we'll see more of how she handles things in the near future.