Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Giz
Site Admin

08-06-09 Chomp

Post by Giz »

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 08-06-09 Chomp

Post by Don Alexander »

Hehe, maybe Nina can then drink Layla's blood - if that vein pops.

I sure hope the guy is not dedzorz. :-ss
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

I <3 Nina. She is just so damned cute. As I said in a previous topic: She's so cute I wanna hug her.

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Arent "Angry Viens" suposed to be drawn at the side of the head, not the dead centre?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I'd have thought the title of this one would have been 'Shouldn't I get to know him first?' rather then Chomp... but thats just me being picky. :)

I'm really starting to think that Giz is using the 'You can be born a vampire' tradition here for the vampire characters as I'm defiantely getting the impression that Nina hasn't grown up drinking blood and having to bite people to be at the point where she is now that she's so reluctant to do it.

Since they're in highschool, I'm guessing that perhaps you enter this school when you hit puberty and your monster powers kick in... so until now while Layla has been used to this life for some years, Nina is only a first year and just getting the hang of things with being a supernatural being... Well, thats my guess at least.

Anyway... I'm really starting to love this new strip :D . Its cute, funny, with just the right ammount of dark humour. I can't wait to see how it all pans out and developes.

Also, I'm naming snack-pack guy Parker, as he's a reporter/photographer of some kind that reminds me of pre-spidey-bite Peter Parker. :p

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Why must the prey die immediately after being bitten? A vampire isn't just sucking out the blood; they're also sucking out the life force. Take your time! Allow the prey to struggle a bit! Don't just gulp everything down!

*Sigh* Teenagers these days! :)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I don't blame Nina. Cherry filled chocolates taste way better than blood, even if it is fresh.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

midgetshrimp wrote:I don't blame Nina. Cherry filled chocolates taste way better than blood, even if it is fresh.

You sir deserve this siggy more than I, for what u said filled me with endless laughter.

I digged this update so much so wanted it immediately as a sig! I'm really glad my immediate liking of the older sister -Layla- early on, didn't disappoint, even Marques' coloring skills' coming along rather nicely too... :x
Chomp.jpg

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

So is he dead?
This comics tone will be slightly more morally ambiguous if he is.
Not that that's a bad thing exactly.

And Layla is fucking awsome. I want to have her bat-babies. :x
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

RoninAngel wrote:So is he dead?
This comics tone will be slightly more morally ambiguous if he is.
Not that that's a bad thing exactly.
I don't understand what do you mean, "morally ambiguous"?
RoninAngel wrote: And Layla is fucking awesome. I want to have her bat-babies. :x

That she is mate--that she is! However, if your a guy ya want her babies feeding on your intestines?
If your female then um...dunno if vampires can change gender? But that would be something (idea)if Giz made it happen in this comic.
Mmm! -Now that'll be a real gender-bender! :D

HotlyContested

Post by HotlyContested »

Nina: "Shouldn't I get to know him first?"

:))

I love this question. Like she's going to become friends with him, then drink his blood. She's so unclear on the concept here, I just love it. That's adorable!

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

I may be exposing my loneliness here...but Layla has great legs. Maybe Didi could wear an outfit like that in Menage A 3.

Please God?

:ymblushing:
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Meanwhile, Jimmy Olsen's life has taken a very hard left turn. :p

Layla = Very cool. :x

Nina is cute, but right now she is also giving me that wanna-smack-you-upside-the-head-to-straighten-you-out feelings. You are the blood-sucking undead, deal with it please. :ymtongue:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Third panel is win, win, win. I love the perspective, the way she's holding the prey, her teeth sinking into his neck....and his look of terror. That's a gem - somehow funny, dramatic, and kind of erotic at the same time.

And who doesn't like using 'X' marks for eyes as a portrayal of unconsciousness? That one always gets a chuckle from me.

Great strip....and yes, I agree that li'l sis is a cutie.

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

brnleague99 wrote:I may be exposing my loneliness here...but Layla has great legs. Maybe Didi could wear an outfit like that in Menage A 3.

Please God?

:ymblushing:
So true....she's a honey. I'm not sure if I should say that - but if she's a vampire, she could be much older than me, I guess, so she's probably well past the age of consent?

Gotta remember....she's a 'toon (slapping self on forehead)....:)

Kudos for the Didi suggestion too!