Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

PTC 15-08-19 Bleach this image

Post by Giz »

OllieOrOlly

Re: PTC 15-08-19 Bleach this image

Post by OllieOrOlly »

I suppose a lack of shame is Julian's flaw - guess there had to be one somewhere, and that's the ticket that has popped up! Aaron staring could be simple old-fashioned curiosity, though it appears with his "not gays" he is reacting melodramatically - not about the reasonable thought about not wanting to see junk first thing in the morning, rather he has frustration or confusion with himself that he looked in the first place?
Zadie is still piling on the creeper vibes, which isn't endearing, and neither is it particularly amusing (the latter being subjective... I suppose once is enough or rule of 3 could apply, but it's beyond that by now. I know the Ma3-verse people tend to be abnormally horny, but even so. Perhaps she is meant to be the Glenn Quagmire of the group?).
There was a window in which they were all doing so well, yet now it seems like back to the worst selves. Though, Julian's sudden onset exhibitionism doesn't mean he is bad person (yet, anyway), however, it is quite a worrying additional similarity he has with DiDi... Not that it's certain he will turn out as rotten she was.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Someone feels inadequate! :))

Pier777

Post by Pier777 »

Eh, seems the only person feeling uncomfortable here is Aaron. And I can live with that.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Zadie must be a morning person, she's so quick and so observant. ;)) ;)) ;)))

brasca

Post by brasca »

I almost expected Zadie to setting things up so Julian could walk in on her while she was getting out of the shower, but she might not have had the time to prepare for that.

hightechartist

Post by hightechartist »

I guess it's a moot point to criticize the realism of character actions at this point, but I'd just like to say that I've been an art model and used to be friends with lots of art models and it's still kind of weird to see each other naked outside of that context. Like even in between poses when you're not even leaving the classroom/studio you typically put a robe on or something. If I visited one of those friends at their apartment and it was a super hot day and there was no AC we still wouldn't just lounge around naked despite having seen each other naked before. Not out of a sense of prudishness (or maybe I'm just kidding myself there), but it's just off-putting.

If anyone has had different experiences, feel free to call me out on this.

SailorDh

Post by SailorDh »

Doesn't look like she wants to be saved douchecanoe.

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

His superego wants to save Zadie, his ego wants to save his chances with Zadie by not exposing her to a better endowed rival, but his id is all about saving Julian for himself.

There’s a bit of psychological complexity going on in this sex comedy.

Chantaru

Post by Chantaru »

hightechartist wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:10 pm
I guess it's a moot point to criticize the realism of character actions at this point, but I'd just like to say that I've been an art model and used to be friends with lots of art models and it's still kind of weird to see each other naked outside of that context. Like even in between poses when you're not even leaving the classroom/studio you typically put a robe on or something. If I visited one of those friends at their apartment and it was a super hot day and there was no AC we still wouldn't just lounge around naked despite having seen each other naked before. Not out of a sense of prudishness (or maybe I'm just kidding myself there), but it's just off-putting.

My experience of life drawing is the same. They don't just chill in the nude during breaks.

SailorDh

Post by SailorDh »

christopheftw wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:25 pm
His superego wants to save Zadie, his ego wants to save his chances with Zadie by not exposing her to a better endowed rival, but his id is all about saving Julian for himself.

Doesn't seem like he has much of a chance. She barely remembers he exists at times.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Chantaru wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:31 pm
hightechartist wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:10 pm

My experience of life drawing is the same. They don't just chill in the nude during breaks.
Echoing this. Took three years of Fine Arts and none of our nude models paraded around in the buff before/after posing for the artists. When not modeling (during breaks); they always donned a robe.

Just have to accept the fact that in the Ma3 universe, some characters are casual exhibitionists.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

brasca

Post by brasca »

SailorDh wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:08 am
christopheftw wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:25 pm

Doesn't seem like he has much of a chance. She barely remembers he exists at times.
I wouldn't rule out his chances just yet. If Zadie doesn't catch on that Julian is gay soon enough she might think seducing Aaron could make Julian jealous enough to take an interest. It wouldn't be the first time he's benefited from that tactic.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Zadie is accustomed to getting what (and who) she wants. ;)