Thread : In the news today

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Re: Thread : In the news today

Post by Tenjen »

:<
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~ And there's number three. T^T
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

With great sorrow I bear witness to the sad fact that the Mascot of the Internet, the Philosopher Queen of NO!, and the base of the face of my avvy, is no longer with us.

Grumpy Cat has gone to the eternal fields of catnip.

Why? Why? All is despair now.

https://us-m.cnn.com/2019/05/17/celebri ... index.html

EDIT: Fuck China, I somehow missed the last two posts (new page...) and imgur is also blocked here...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

yours was the more elloquently worded post
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Thank you Dubai for allowing imgur.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

My condolences to Grumpy Cat fans. I am confident her image will be appearing in various contexts for a long time to come. "Vita brevis, Artis lungis." "Life is short but art is long."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

... longis.

Or is your art lunging? :P
ImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

a little bit of good news https://imgur.com/gallery/MhMekho
ImageImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well, that's it then. Clearly the only answer is going back to using Roman numerals. :-w :ymsigh:

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

This doesn't surprise me. They're probably the same people who think Homo sapiens shouldn't be saved from extinction
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

It's days like this that I tend to agree with that sentiment, though. :ymsigh: Of course, I actually understand what the term "homo sapiens" means so that might have something to do with that.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Yeah, I have no doubt that some of the people knew what the term meant and still said "yes" because /gestures to everything/
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

yiraheerai wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:30 am
This doesn't surprise me. They're probably the same people who think Homo sapiens shouldn't be saved from extinction
I was actually expecting some dude to go pale and say "No homo!" and run away. :P
ImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

NO NEED TO DO ANYTHING MR. GOVERNMENT, WE DONT SELL LOOTBOXES, WE SELL SURPRISE MECHANICS
ImageImageImage