Confessions

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Bear
BANNED

Re: Confessions

Post by Bear »

The health = terrible, but I don't care about that though I probably should. lol. And no... no adventures lately... My town being a seaside resort, you need money to be able to do most things. I'm going to go outside and do a little gardening soon though as I need to thin some plants out and repot them.

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

Post by farthingale »

You really should try and get a handle on it. I know it's a bit cliched, but you might want to get yourself some vitamin supplements -- the more the weather takes out of you, and the more time to spend indoors, the more glum you're likely to be.

Have fun in the garden, it's good to have something pleasurable to focus the mind.
Dashing Gentlelady of the Elder Cave Harem. Defender of Honour, Ripper of Bodices.
Image Image

NobodySpecial

Post by NobodySpecial »

Yet... its my own state of not knowing what I want out of life and the world and everything that probably fuels this to a degree as I find it much much harder lately to keep my interest with anything for long periods of time anymore.
You're much too young for a midlife crisis, Bear. Maybe it's the eternal optimist in me I haven't quite been able to kill over the decades, but not having a set plan for my life has led to a wonderfully enriching experience for my soul. Hell, I'm still thinking about what I'll do for a degree and I'm damn near 40.
"I've always been mad. I know I've been mad like the most of us have. Sometimes I don't know if I'm mad even if I'm not mad." - Jerry Driscoll

"If love is the answer, you're home."

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Confession: Damn the anticipation! I have so many things I'm looking forward to, and such a lot of crap I have to do before then.

*le sigh*
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

Confession: My SO told me that he doesn't want me to have a girlfriend. He's been lying to me about being okay with it. :/ I'm very unhappy.
"Class A Pet, Most Well Intentioned Fair Milkmaiden"
ImageImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Whoops! :(

*sees fork in road coming*

:-ss

:ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

Confession: I'm very VERY horny.
All dressed up with nowhere to go, eh? Lol

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

on a related note.

Cheshire willingly slept with someone else recently and told me about it this morning. I spoke to her about it just now and we both agreed to confess it here.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

*puts on velvet coat and goes for a walk*

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Tenjen: o_O

*is speechless*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

i would have let this gone on longer for the sake of more reactions but Cheshire has less of a mean streak than i do, and she appeals to my better senses.

my apologies for the deception.

i only do this with those i trust and love.

which ya. is fucked up. i have to appease my sick side or it gets out of hand.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I'm gonna break your kneecaps, both of you!!! :P

:))
ImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

yep yep iam being a right bastard today :3
ImageImageImage

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

I have a serious confession now.
The lady I call my girlfriend, is married. She calls me her boyfriend, too. BUT, after a situation between me and her husband last year, according to him we only have limited contact.
She's said to me that my situation improves (i take that as literally and financially) she sad she'd leave him in a second, but my situation is nowhere near improving.
However, I saw her with hubby tonight, and i got jealous (I'm not a jealous person)

I know I love her to bits, and i know she loves me.... but it's getting harder as the days go on....

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

We both need advice Ather... v__v
"Class A Pet, Most Well Intentioned Fair Milkmaiden"
ImageImageImage