Dangerously Chloe 25-02-19 Obey Me

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

lordoffiling

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-02-19 Obey Me

Post by lordoffiling »

Oh. And, for those asking about TedGod’s muscles:

I’m pretty sure he (I’m going to use the masculine for simplicity’s sake) buffed up on Panel 2 while trying to escape the collar.

I like it. Looks powerful and somewhat unsettling at the same time, which is right where you want to be if you’re a lesser deity.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Cortez wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:16 am
Fluffy wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:54 am
Cortez wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:52 am
He was already buff, what are you talking about?
If you compare the previous depictions of UberTeds to this recent update; UberTeds is defintely buffer than before.
He had muscle in the last strip though.
Compare the final two panels of this strip to the previous depictions of UberTeds; they definitely look like they packed on a little more muscle since their first appearance.
Error of Logic wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:26 am
Good grief. Chloe hardly deserves Teddy/i surrendering "for her".
I'd really have liked to see Teddy/i wreck that thing so they'd have been forced to talk - even if that would've started with Teddy/i cussing out Chloe.
Given Uberteds comment about killing and remaking Ilsa into a subservient to him (implying they're drunk on power and have every intention to use it as they please); do you really think UberTeds would have given Chloe the time of day to hash things out if they broke free of that collar?
Bets that Slash-Stab will try to snatch the key to the collar and/or make an uncomfortable comment about enjoying the pain on the next page?
Oh, most definitely - though maybe after (or, wedged into) Chloe and UberTeds chitchat.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Ted might have succeeded in taking the sparkle out of Ilsa’s eyes had he been uninterrupted. She didn’t appear to be enjoying being unmade by divine will. I don’t think that is anyone’s kink, not even a sex demons.

But, I suspect now that he’s been collared it won’t take long for Ilsa to compose herself.

And there’s *still* the lingering question: Exactly what is the ace Ilsa is keeping tucked up her sleeve in the form of Abby’s fine print? And why did she feel she might need one? Did she foresee trouble brewing? Is that why she didn’t seem surprised or alarmed when Ted transformed into a god right in front of her?
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Mockery

Post by Mockery »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:38 am
Wonder if Chloe inadvertently scrambled Deity-Teddy's mind? Its final pose seem more akin to a trained animal, rather than a submitting servant. Its unemotional expression in the final panels, as well as Chloe's sadness, also seem to emphasise a lack of any sentient thought remaining, or at the very least unable to rise to the surface.
Yeah, Teddy (Teddie? DeiTeddy? Teddeus? Teddei?) Looks pretty blank, especially next to Chloe.

Then again, their state of mind in retrospect seemed to degrade pretty quickly: from a sort of righteous fury to an overwhelming God complex (the line about creating a new Slash-Stab "more compliant with [their] divine will" feels like it skipped a couple steps of conversation at the least), and once the collar went on their cries of resistance and struggling feel more animalistic.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Sorry for what, Chloe? The fact that ever since you've come into his life things have gotten even more uncomfortable for him than before? That the contract he unwittingly signed has made you want to sleep with him and tear him apart while doing so if he has sexual contact with another woman in a man's body? That your presence on Earth led to Pandora arriving and deciding to crash at his place, with all the chaos and bad taste plotting that followed in her wake? That your chronic inability to communicate with Teddi (and likewise his to communicate with you to be fair) has led to some of the most unintentionally sleazy material I've ever seen in a webcomic (that had anything close to good production values) because of badly-used succubus pheromones? That only now are you and he in a position to talk things out, yet he's still going off on a tear trying to do things his way and not listening to you, because at this stage you're a bit part in your own comic? You'll have to be more specific.

meps98

Post by meps98 »

I think it's possible that the collar tamped Teddy down enough to actually listen to Chloe and back off. It's also possible that Teddy hasn't reached full power yet and he will soon be able to override the collar should he decide to do so or if Ilsa gets control of the key.
I assume that Chloe's apology to Teddy is for the condition that he now find himself, his Hermaphrodite body suspended between Good and Evil. A long way from the quiet, geeky boy we first met. Clearly, this isn't entirely her fault but she played no small part in it and none of it would have happened if Teddy hadn't encountered the evil idol in the museum that was linked to Chloe. She's apologizing for the part she played in his life, including the terrible harm to Abbey.

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

Also, was the panty shot really necessary? It's fine during comedic moments, but for a dramatic amd 'heartfelt' moment like this, it's just out of place.

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Does anyone else think Ilsa might not be "dying" instead she's just on orgasmic sensory overload from the pain Teddy was dishing out?
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Tako

Post by Tako »

And of course, she will be upset when Ilsa has sex with Teddy, tortures him and ruins Abby's life... These people are too stupid to live... #-o

I am starting to feel that the "travel back in time and reset the universe back to nothing of this happened" option is the only way this story will have a decent ending...

brasca

Post by brasca »

Teddy got around a lot, but I don’t recall he was ever with Ilsa.

Tako

Post by Tako »

brasca wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:07 pm
Teddy got around a lot, but I don’t recall he was ever with Ilsa.
They will. Ilsa probably has the key, and pain makes her horny...

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Nah, Chloe is holding the key. That's why she can give Teddy/i orders.

Tako

Post by Tako »

Error of Logic wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:15 pm
Nah, Chloe is holding the key. That's why she can give Teddy/i orders.
There may exist more than one key... Also, Ilsa can take it from Chloe.