Dangerously Chloe 25-02-19 Obey Me

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 25-02-19 Obey Me

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! To stop Teddy's rampage, Chloe snaps a slave collar on him to bring him under her control!

Alexander Collins

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-02-19 Obey Me

Post by Alexander Collins »

Damn...

brasca

Post by brasca »

Not as sorry as you'll be if you lose that key. Hopefully, Chloe will teleport them both away before Ilsa recovers.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Jolly good. I'd be happier with this pair of villainous malefactors being sealed in gems forever, but I can be content with Teddi's defeat.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

So... why did Teddy suddenly become so buff? Is that what has Chloe shocked?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

He was already buff, what are you talking about?
Passing Through wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:35 am
Jolly good. I'd be happier with this pair of villainous malefactors being sealed in gems forever, but I can be content with Teddi's defeat.
Not really a defeat, he only stopped when she asked nicely. He also resisted more than anyone else we've seen wear that collar.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Cortez wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:52 am
If you compare the previous depictions of UberTeds to this recent update; UberTeds is defintely buffer than before.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

joe england

Post by joe england »

I can't help thinking that she could have tried a little harder to talk Teddy down before resorting to stripping him/her of their free will. She didn't even explicitly ask Teddy to stop what they were doing. Just... kinda panicked when he/she flexed their muscles. Seems like their relationship deserves more effort than that.

brasca

Post by brasca »

joe england wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:55 am
I can't help thinking that she could have tried a little harder to talk Teddy down before resorting to stripping him/her of their free will. She didn't even explicitly ask Teddy to stop what they were doing. Just... kinda panicked when he/she flexed their muscles. Seems like their relationship deserves more effort than that.
Perhaps, but she seemed concerned about Teddy killing Ilsa and only had seconds to act.

While the smart thing to do would be to teleport away before Ilsa recovers that won't resolve the issue with Abby's contract. Hopefully, Chloe will continue with the ultimatum since she can always unleash Teddy if she doesn't comply.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:54 am
Cortez wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:52 am
If you compare the previous depictions of UberTeds to this recent update; UberTeds is defintely buffer than before.
He had muscle in the last strip though.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Wonder if Chloe inadvertently scrambled Deity-Teddy's mind? Its final pose seem more akin to a trained animal, rather than a submitting servant. Its unemotional expression in the final panels, as well as Chloe's sadness, also seem to emphasise a lack of any sentient thought remaining, or at the very least unable to rise to the surface.

Perhaps intentional, but the closer look at the feminine torso crossed with the ultra buff upper body and legs looks really weird - unpleasantly weird.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

This answers the question about how the collar is strong enough bring a god to heel.

It isn’t.

Not by itself anyway. It takes an impassioned plea from one the god cares about to cease fighting it.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:38 am
Wonder if Chloe inadvertently scrambled Deity-Teddy's mind? Its final pose seem more akin to a trained animal, rather than a submitting servant. Its unemotional expression in the final panels, as well as Chloe's sadness, also seem to emphasise a lack of any sentient thought remaining, or at the very least unable to rise to the surface.

Perhaps intentional, but the closer look at the feminine torso crossed with the ultra buff upper body and legs looks really weird - unpleasantly weird.
Then again, given the artstyle of the comic, teddy could very well be conveying emotion.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

lordoffiling wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:58 am
This answers the question about how the collar is strong enough bring a god to heel.

It isn’t.

Not by itself anyway. It takes an impassioned plea from one the god cares about to cease fighting it.
Right, her "do it for me" plea is what made him stop.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Good grief. Chloe hardly deserves Teddy/i surrendering "for her".
I'd really have liked to see Teddy/i wreck that thing so they'd have been forced to talk - even if that would've started with Teddy/i cussing out Chloe.

Bets that Slash-Stab will try to snatch the key to the collar and/or make an uncomfortable comment about enjoying the pain on the next page?