Dangerously Chloe 17-12-18 The Three of Us

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cortez

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-12-18 The Three of Us

Post by Cortez »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:20 pm

I'm actually surprised Naomi is so calm after finding two strippers in Teddy's kitchen and talking about how they spent the night with him (and the while still trying to one up the other,trying to gain his favor) when she herself - that very same night - fell in love with him/considered herself his girlfriend.
I was thinking the same. Then again, she might be still married to that Mermaid.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

So, to respond to both Fluffy and Ollie in one line...

The timeline of events would appear to be, Teddy and the two ladies had disrobed in preparation for the ‘deed’ but Teddi got the phone call before they could actually do anything, and so all that happened was a lot of naked crying for the rest of the night.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

lordoffiling wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:12 am

The timeline of events would appear to be, Teddy and the two ladies had disrobed in preparation for the ‘deed’ but Teddi got the phone call before they could actually do anything, and so all that happened was a lot of naked crying for the rest of the night.
Um...think you missed the panel where the strippers said he started sobbing uncontrollably at the movie theater; so, the disrobing happened during Teddy/i's emotional breakdown.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:46 am
brasca wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:49 am
I guess they were too busy to answer the door. And here I thought Charity was left there while Teddy and Teddi went off to search for Chloe.
You're surprised? This is just par of the course when it comes to Teddy/i and their priorities (there's a dire situation that needs immediate attention? Teddy/i gets distracted by something, delves into sexy times, and needs an outsider to remind them what they were supposed to be doing, in the first place.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
Teddy doesn’t seem to be enjoying himself. I think he just went along with Ginger and Jordan’s attempts to console him because he didn’t care to stop.... and he is part incubus.

When Charity woke up she appeared to have been sleeping on someone’s backside, but there was no tag so I thought she was sleeping in Pandora’s room. Pandora seems like someone who’d have a pillow shaped like a butt, but now I’m thinking that was someone. While Teddi seems likely there’s no freckles so maybe she passed out with one of the strippers.

Good thing there are pancakes and waffles to stuff into Prudence’s mouth so she won’t be asking Charity’s friends a lot of questions.
Last edited by brasca on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:50 am
lordoffiling wrote:

Um...think you missed the panel where the strippers said he started sobbing uncontrollably at the movie theater; so, the disrobing happened during Teddy/i's emotional breakdown.
... so it would seem. /headdesk

Don’t post with head colds, guys. Impossible to concentrate.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...he gave them his name as Teddy? Why? I mean, Jordan at least seems like a bright girl; surely she'd find that strange, at least when she sobers up from the hell-whammy.

(I don't think he's bothered by the pact being broken, but by the fact that Chloe is bothered by the pact being broken.)

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

brasca wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:59 am
When Charity woke up she appeared to have been sleeping on someone’s backside, but there was no tag so I thought she was sleeping in Pandora’s room. Pandora seems like someone who’d have a pillow shaped like a butt, but now I’m thinking that was someone. While Chloe seems likely there’s no freckles so maybe she passed out with one of the strippers.
I missed that detail on first viewing... Well, my disdain for that update went up an extra notch! (=_=)

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:46 am
brasca wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:49 am
I guess they were too busy to answer the door. And here I thought Charity was left there while Teddy and Teddi went off to search for Chloe.
You're surprised? This is just par of the course when it comes to Teddy/i and their priorities (there's a dire situation that needs immediate attention? Teddy/i gets distracted by something, delves into sexy times, and needs an outsider to remind them what they were supposed to be doing, in the first place.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
The only thing I disagree with is the cleaning metaphor. Maybe more along the lines of, "Mud. More mud. Repeat." Ahaha...

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

lordoffiling wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:20 am
Fluffy wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:50 am
lordoffiling wrote:

... so it would seem. /headdesk

Don’t post with head colds, guys. Impossible to concentrate.
Indeed.

brasca

Post by brasca »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:06 am
brasca wrote:
When Charity woke up she appeared to have been sleeping on someone’s backside, but there was no tag so I thought she was sleeping in Pandora’s room. Pandora seems like someone who’d have a pillow shaped like a butt, but now I’m thinking that was someone. While Chloe seems likely there’s no freckles so maybe she passed out with one of the strippers.
I missed that detail on first viewing... Well, my disdain for that update went up an extra notch! (=_=)
Don’t feel too bad. I wrote Chloe, but meant Teddi. Come to think of it Ginger has freckles so maybe that was Jordan’s butt.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

dmra wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:44 pm
It seems to be a sign of just how badly off its original track this comic has got that people seem to be puzzled by Chloe and Teddy's feeling for each other.

So for the first half of the comic there were plenty of signs that the two of them were genuinely attracted to each other but then, for some reason I can't really fathom, the creators decided to all but separate them with Chloe disappearing while Teddy went on an erotic odyssey. But now it's as though those same creators expect us to completely forget the second part of the comic and start thinking of Teddy and Chloe as some kind of romantic soul-mates all over again.
Well, for what it's worth, I'm not puzzled by their feelings as if they never existed, I'm more annoyed that the creators are trying to make a "Teddy/i X Chloe" a thing again when it hasn't been a thing since shortly after the change from Teddy into Teddi. Them trying to basically coerce a genuine emotional investment from the audience is, in a way, insulting, as if we hadn't noticed the "relationship" was reduced to less important than barely friends, and even then, their estrangement due to Teddi's f**kventures has them not even at acquaintance level of interaction.
Whatever chemistry they did have means nothing now because of it made irrelevant by the nonsense cycle of sleaze of 'Teddi and Pandi's Whacky Sexy Times. Featuring lesbians.'

So, yeah, I more or less concur with your point; I just don't think everyone is as much puzzled as they are baffled by the attempt by the writers to do something sincere, without maintaining the foundation to actually merit heart, yet still doing the same smutty shtick, thus undermining their apparent effort to pull at the audience's heartstrings.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

brasca wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:16 am
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:06 am
brasca wrote:
Don’t feel too bad. I wrote Chloe, but meant Teddi. Come to think of it Ginger has freckles so maybe that was Jordan’s butt.
It could be either of them, since I don't think Ginger has a freckled posterior.
Regardless, it is simply a detail that reinforces my ire in the criticism (or rant) that I did on that update.
(Perhaps it was already clear, but just to be sure - my disdain wasn't at you for noticing the butt, rather it was at the realisation of yet another sleazy detail because to the writers "sexually liberated" must mean "so drunk that one hooks up with and passes out on random whores")

meachy

Post by meachy »

So, just because I don't want to repeat something incorrect. Is P**** Blocking really a thing? Because I always wondered if there was a female variant to C*** Blocking

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

It has many names.

None of them roll off the tongue quite so smoothly as c***block, though.

But, yeah, it’s a thing. Men hold no monopoly there. Indeed, I’ve personally witnessed a few of my lady friends being downright ruthless with each other when they both have their eyes on the same target.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I just always assumed cock blocking was universal term to describe someone preventing someone else from landing the person they were competing over. This need to have a gender specific term to describe a universally recognizable term is just laughable.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.