Dangerously Chloe 12-11-18 I Want You So Bad

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 12-11-18 I Want You So Bad

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddy and Naomi make it to his hotel room just as some stray thoughts snap him back to his senses!

brasca

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-11-18 I Want You So Bad

Post by brasca »

Well looks like Teddy has regained control and not a moment too soon. Not like I thought anything bad was going to happen. 8-|

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Doesn't seem like the pheromones habe worn off though.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Naomi's character seems to be going down the crapper... Maybe she would've been better off in "Sir Not Appearing" land with Chloe. Prudence is basically in Abby levels of uselessness now, too; however, Prudy hasn't been an active instigator of BS, so perhaps she isn't exactly as bad.

So, macho Ted was merely "possessed," which is kind of a cheap way to *excuse* his recent actions. Instead of being a villain to be thwarted, he is simply a victim of circumstance? Maybe makes him less culpable, but still seems cheap
Presumably the pregnancy issue hadn't come up before because the boys of the football team are, well obviously, boys; I guess the point of bringing this up is that it indicates Ted's victims have only been males... Which is better than the free-for-all that the singular Teddi captured?

The pheromones are apparently so potent that even when they stop, the ensnared prey still feels overwhelming lust? Granted, it could be a temporary thing, so that when Naomi breaks out of it, there will be a *hilarious* result.

Being pre-emptively defensive here, yet if anyone has issue with my comments, I don't intend to insult you. I simply find the comic increasingly distasteful, or rather, continuously unpleasant in varying ways; not merely for the sleaze, rather for the terrible use or misuse of characters, failed plot routes, and cycles of the same nonsense. "Why keep reading?" Good point, I don't know. I guess I'm in for a penny, in for a pound, so if my whining annoys you, sorry and I can repeat the question to you, only in regards to my inconsequential musings.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

It's a shame this is under such skeezy circumstances, because I honestly am a fan of a Teddy x Naomi pairing. When both of them are in the right state of mind. I could honestly see Naomi growing sweet on Teddy legitimately, but pheromones and Teddy not being Teddy spoils it.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Tython

Post by Tython »

Huh.....this is going to be quite the predicament for everyone......also how has Teddy not picked up on the alien thing...oh wait distracted by the sexy, although now what will happen????????

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Is that pregnant Naomi? I couldn't tell because that looks like a hairpin but she hasn't been wearing one.

dmra

Post by dmra »

brasca wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:23 am
Well looks like Teddy has regained control and not a moment too soon. Not like I thought anything bad was going to happen. 8-|
Nothing bad is going to happen! Something bad has already happened. Or have you not noticed that Naomi has been behaving completely out of character since she was effected by the pheromones? How do you think she's going to feel when she stops being effected by them? Proud of herself? Or maybe completely mortified by how she behaved but with no knowledge as to why?

And that's assuming that she is able to get control of herself back any time soon. The other girl victims of Teddi were under for weeks if not months and as far as we know still are.

Anyway getting back to the comic it looks like we now have three Teddies. Teddy not possessed, Teddy possessed and Teddi. So is there another Teddy inside Teddi? And what the hell happened to the idea that we had two bodies with one mind shared between them?

Fereshte

Post by Fereshte »

I think we’ve found where the writers have drawn their line. They’re okay with a woman raping other women (Teddi and the girls as school), or a man raping other men (Teddy with the boys at school), but when it comes to a man raping a woman, the writers put a stop to it (or so it seems. Who knows what the next page will show).

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Truthfully, it's like none of them have heard of a condom or being on the pill or any other form of birth control :p

Twiss

Post by Twiss »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:45 am
Truthfully, it's like none of them have heard of a condom or being on the pill or any other form of birth control :p
Yeah I was totally thinking that it would be the perfect and due time to finally introduce condoms in the universe!

Not to mention STD, I get that they have magical power and are somewhat magically protected but at some point would be nice for kids reading to be a little more realistic.

brasca

Post by brasca »

dmra wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:23 am
brasca wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:23 am
Nothing bad is going to happen! Something bad has already happened. Or have you not noticed that Naomi has been behaving completely out of character since she was effected by the pheromones? How do you think she's going to feel when she stops being effected by them? Proud of herself? Or maybe completely mortified by how she behaved but with no knowledge as to why?

And that's assuming that she is able to get control of herself back any time soon. The other girl victims of Teddi were under for weeks if not months and as far as we know still are.
You seem to forget that time when Naomi walked in on Teddy in the shower and even went so far as to offer him a hand job. And don't blame Teddy for that. It was all Pandora's manipulation. Needless to say she didn't feel good about that later, but she got over it.

As for those other girls. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it: That was a product of unwittingly getting a massive dose of pheromones during their ill-fated assault on Teddi. Teddi was never aware of those powers and thought the best solution was to let them have their way with her. Not the best idea, but I chalk that up to the succubus blood altering the mind even if Teddi claimed otherwise. You keep comparing the pheromones to rufies, but it's really not the same thing since all those do is knock people out so someone can have their way with them. These magical pheromones make them horny and active participants. So it's not the same thing.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Yeah, it seems like Teddy doesn't know he can just use perfection.
You seem to forget that time when Naomi walked in on Teddy in the shower and even went so far as to offer him a hand job.
Wasn't she on Angel juice at the time?

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:31 am
JoybuzzerX wrote:
Yeah, it seems like Teddy doesn't know he can just use perfection.
You seem to forget that time when Naomi walked in on Teddy in the shower and even went so far as to offer him a hand job.
Wasn't she on Angel juice at the time?
She was, but Teddy never gave her that. Prudence did, but Naomi overdid it and Pandora exploited the situation.

JayBlaze11

Post by JayBlaze11 »

Small Theory, but what if "Possessed Teddy" is just Teddy in a feeding trance?
Teddi had cravings back when they were a succubus affected human. So now that he's essentially half (if not more) demon, maybe his sexual hunger has more control over his actions now.