Re: Dangerously Chloe 29-10-18 Get You Chained Up

Post by Fluffy »

lordoffiling wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:10 am
Taking bets:

Chloe escaped?

Or

Chloe was set free?
Escaped. With all the nookie Teddy has been getting, it probably gave Chloe enough of a 'vitamin boost' to help her break her shackles. And I don't suspect that anyone in that group had the ability to magically enhance those chains to withstand a succubus' strength, in the first place.

Besides, someone helping Chloe escape (Lucretia would be my personal choice - she used to pop in every once in awhile to torment her enemy/crush) would be too much of an interesting plot development for this comic to consider at this point.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

dmra wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:28 am
Set free by who?

Both Teddies seem to be elsewhere along with their "guardians". Ilsa looks like the only person who might be able to accomplish it but only if she took time away from the charming domestic scene of torture and mutilation she's got going on with her daughter.
Ilsa was my first thought, she has opportunity and motive, and branding Pandora’s arse looked like the coupe de grace of that whole bit so her schedule was likely free...
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

Our protagonist has escaped, determined to force her way back into the plot. Obviously, that would lead to a real-life apocalypse, so the worst character is going to literally wrestle her back into the basement.
**== **== **== **==

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:43 am
lordoffiling wrote:
Taking bets:

Chloe escaped?

Or

Chloe was set free?
Escaped. With all the nookie Teddy has been getting, it probably gave Chloe enough of a 'vitamin boost' to help her break her shackles. And I don't suspect that anyone in that group had the ability to magically enhance those chains to withstand a succubus' strength, in the first place.

Besides, someone helping Chloe escape (Lucretia would be my personal choice - she used to pop in every once in awhile to torment her enemy/crush) would be too much of an interesting plot development for this comic to consider at this point.
The least interesting and/or laziest options are most likely in this comic.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Valkog wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:57 pm
Our protagonist has escaped, determined to force her way back into the plot. Obviously, that would lead to a real-life apocalypse, so the worst character is going to literally wrestle her back into the basement.
While i very dont like the Abby hate-train, i laughed. wrestle her back in the basement indeed.

*daydreams about Chloe from EC and the first few chapters of DC* :YMDAYDREAM: :YMDAYDREAM:

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:14 am
Fluffy wrote:
lordoffiling wrote:
Taking bets:

Chloe escaped?

Or

Chloe was set free?

Not to mention the option to add even more eye candy/borderline smut - that seems to be the staple of this comic, now (has been for the last three years).

I know I come off as someone who has something against sex or that I don't understand why sex is involved in a comic that involves sex demons; on the contrary, I have a problem with neither aspect. My issue is that this comic started off on a decent footing and had a legit intriguing plot that involved a pair of succbi wreaking havoc (one intentional, one not) on an innocent pair of siblings while the more innocent of the two succubi did her best to find a way to get the male sibling out of an infernal contract.

Sadly, that's not what this comic is, anymore. Instead of a plot driven story with sexiness sprinkled in, it's a largely sex driven story with a plot sprinkled in.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Fluffy wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:51 pm
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:14 am
Fluffy wrote:

Not to mention the option to add even more eye candy/borderline smut - that seems to be the staple of this comic, now (has been for the last three years).

I know I come off as someone who has something against sex or that I don't understand why sex is involved in a comic that involves sex demons; on the contrary, I have a problem with neither aspect. My issue is that this comic started off on a decent footing and had a legit intriguing plot that involved a pair of succbi wreaking havoc (one intentional, one not) on an innocent pair of siblings while the more innocent of the two succubi did her best to find a way to get the male sibling out of an infernal contract.

Sadly, that's not what this comic is, anymore. Instead of a plot driven story with sexiness sprinkled in, it's a largely sex driven story with a plot sprinkled in.
I'm more or less on the same page, so you aren't alone on those points.