Dangerously Chloe 15-10-18 Sneak into My Room

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 15-10-18 Sneak into My Room

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddi gets an unexpected visitor who was expecting to find someone a little more manly!

Fluffy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-10-18 Sneak into My Room

Post by Fluffy »

It's only now just dawning on Teddi that sex has consequences? :-o

Please tell me that this comic isn't implying that Teddy wasn't using protection the entire time he was fornicating with the jocks/girls, just because he didn't have a uterus to get pregnant/a penis to impregnate the girls with. Because, if it was? Holy Hell, that would be an entirely new level of stupid one of this cast has reached.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Teddi's only realizing this NOW?? #-o
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Well... remember, Teddi was vetting candidates for the deflowering of Chloe. I’m guessing a condom isn’t going to be involved there, so Teddi may have skipped it for accuracy reasons.

Or this might be leaning into my “eventual angel wing on Teddi” hypotheses.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Pretty sure you can still deflower someone while wearing a condom.

And if Teddy were having unprotected sex with the jocks to estimate how much man juice each one could squirt out; this makes Teddy an even bigger, thoughtless douche than some of us had previously given him credit for - seeing as unprotected sex with various lovers has good odds of someone getting an STD.
Last edited by Fluffy on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

dmra

Post by dmra »

I'm pretty sure that the male Teddy who liked the idea of taking apart mechanical ducks would have realised that sex potentially has consequences. It certainly would for him because if he had sex with Chloe it was likely to be lethal - and he'd already nearly died once.

So again the message of this gender flip is that when you become a woman the material used to make your boobs must be brain matter.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:48 pm
It's only now just dawning on Teddi that sex has consequences? :-o

Please tell me that this comic isn't implying that Teddy wasn't using protection the entire time he was fornicating with the jocks/girls, just because he didn't have a uterus to get pregnant/a penis to impregnate the girls with. Because, if it was? Holy Hell, that would be an entirely new level of stupid one of this cast has reached.
Implying? I think it is made clear that Teddi/y is close to as stupid and irresponsible as possible, so despite lacking a functional reproductive ability before, they wouldn't have used protection to prevent things like STI's, so only the possibility of pregnancy would be a "consequence" for that self-absorbed twit (don't get me wrong, teen pregnancy is problematic, but the point is that it would require Teddi/y to focus on something other than themselves).

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Stay classy, Amorously Teddy/i. Oy...

Harping on an overused point, however, the problem is getting worse, so the point remains valid regardless of usage: the laziest route seems to have been taken yet again. A repetition of Ted's sexcapades while Chloe is relegated to the background at best; I curse myself for thinking that with the *epic* transformation sequence, there would be the slightest improvement of the story and inclusion of more interesting characters than Teddi's sex puppets.

When the update was missed yesterday, I kind of hoped that the comic was aborted. Not a kind thought on my part, but frankly would've been the better option if this is the so-called story they are going to do ad nauseam.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:00 am

And if Teddy were having unprotected sex with the jocks to estimate how much man juice each one could squirt out; this makes Teddy an even bigger, thoughtless douche than some of us had previously given him credit for - seeing as unprotected sex with various lovers has good odds of someone getting an STD.
I thought of the illness aspect, too (see my initial reply to your first comment), however, I'd wager the writers will hand wave that away with, "oh, succubi have magical anti-STD properties, so they can't contract or spread such diseases." Yet, even if this is an excuse given, Teddi wouldn't have known that, thus remains an utter scumbag.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

To be fair guys, I don't recall anybody in any of these comics being all that concerned about STDs. They may as well not exist.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Varanus wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:53 am
To be fair guys, I don't recall anybody in any of these comics being all that concerned about STDs. They may as well not exist.
In Ma3 - it was made clear that condoms are used; and the one time they weren't, the moment took place in the heat of the moment, the woman involved was intersexed (so is incapable of getting pregnant) and both she and her partner were virgins their first time, so no fear of STDs. And, even then, the woman acknowledged that - despite all that, it was incredibly stupid to just go at it without a rubber.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

So Teddy and Teddi don't share a brain when they are apart, except when one of them is in the woods? Because I don't get how she cannot be aware of what he was doing.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

1. Teddy knows that succubus blood is inmune to human diseases, because the first time Chloe injected him with her blood was to cure him from a cold.

2. Teddi until now didn't have a fully functional reproductive system, she was only girl-shaped, even down there, so it's like a handjob (if the hand has the shape of a vagina), and how low is the risk of getting STDs with a handjob?

So I'm giving Teddy the benefit of the doubt, either she figured it out that her insides were not really the insides or she already knew from past experience that sucubbus blood is inmune to human diseases (and I guess reaper ectoplasm is too).
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:03 am
In Ma3 - it was made clear that condoms are used; and the one time they weren't, the moment took place in the heat of the moment, the woman involved was intersexed (so is incapable of getting pregnant) and both she and her partner were virgins their first time, so no fear of STDs. And, even then, the woman acknowledged that - despite all that, it was incredibly stupid to just go at it without a rubber.
Hey, unfair to Jung. The whole point of that scene was that Ramona realised afterwards that he had used a condom, so deftly that she didn’t notice (despite them being a pair of virgins engaged in a passionate first time). It was only afterwards that they both determined that it was superfluous.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Prydonian

Post by Prydonian »

Eeg, I really thought we were building to something, but now it’s back to Teddy’s sexual antics. I was enjoying the plot development.