Dangerously Chloe 27-09-18 A Spare Teddy

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

crimzontearz

Re: Dangerously Chloe 27-09-18 A Spare Teddy

Post by crimzontearz »

blood_and_cocopops wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:04 am
I sort of hope Al stays in their male body. If they go back to the female body then it makes the Al/Terry relationship seem puerly physical and follows heteronormative expectations. If they are both now Gender fluid and cofortable with eachother, then their attraction to eachother shouldn't mater if Al is male or female or if Teddy is male or female, And Al remaining male around male Teddy while they both show inerest in eachother would reinforce this.

But.. I expect them to revert back to kimmy and both characters will be portrayed as shallow.
The comic established that Al is woken up by Chloe so while Alchemy might be pansexual that does not mean that he/she is uncaring or unaffected by which gender is "active" while he is with a partner.

For all intents and purposes his female side might be very much stirring at the sight of ultimate male Teddy and is itching to come out as a reaction to seeing such display of uber-manliness

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Alchemy wanting her two genders halves to be with and be attracted by the relative opposite sex.

Stop demeaning heterosexialiry and for mo better reason than your own personal opinion....or start a fanfiction....a well hidden one hopefully.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

[[edit: after some consideration, agree with poster below. Let’s not.]]
Last edited by lordoffiling on Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

please...lets........not.........................pleasae

back to the COMIC, wow im actually quite irritated with Abby here. "Stop speaking in stereo, tis creepy" uhhhmmm.......your brother is a literal god with male and female ultra [AIR QUOTES] SEXUAL/SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE [/END AIRQUOTES] avatars AND is BOTH at ONCE. and you yourself became a freaking succusbus. but him speaking at the same time is creepy...yah..ok.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

And it doesn't seem like it's something Teddy can control. Best he could do was have one of his bodies cover their mouth.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Well, he is new at this, it's like he said "it's like having two pairs of hands and you're not sure which is which". Reminds me of when Spider Man had 6 arms, he prepares to use one arm and uses the other, he says "wrong arm, I used to decide just between right and left".

Teddy is learning though, he can control their movements enough to cover one's mouth while the other one is talking, and the two touch themselves with different movements. I guess soon he will be able to control both bodies with separate actions.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

blood_and_cocopops

Post by blood_and_cocopops »

crimzontearz wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:30 pm
I sort of hope Al stays in their male body. If they go back to the female body then it makes the Al/Terry relationship seem puerly physical and follows heteronormative expectations. If they are both now Gender fluid and cofortable with eachother, then their attraction to eachother shouldn't mater if Al is male or female or if Teddy is male or female, And Al remaining male around male Teddy while they both show inerest in eachother would reinforce this.

But.. I expect them to revert back to kimmy and both characters will be portrayed as shallow.
The comic established that Al is woken up by Chloe so while Alchemy might be pansexual that does not mean that he/she is uncaring or unaffected by which gender is "active" while he is with a partner.

For all intents and purposes his female side might be very much stirring at the sight of ultimate male Teddy and is itching to come out as a reaction to seeing such display of uber-manliness

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Alchemy wanting her two genders halves to be with and be attracted by the relative opposite sex.

Stop demeaning heterosexialiry and for mo better reason than your own personal opinion....or start a fanfiction....a well hidden one hopefully.
I'm not demeaning heterosexuality. But neither of those characters ARE hetrosexual and thus have no reason to act as if they are. If Al is feeling feminine then YES, turn into kimmy, because thats how it works, but being attracted to a man dosen't make them feminine. And I'm not asking for a fan-fiction or fanservice, I just want to see their relationship be showen to us on an emotional level, not just physical.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

The thing is, we have a precedent of Kimmy turning into Al when she saw Chloe for the first time, she said that she woke up a male side of her. And in this strip she explains how it works. So maybe Al turns into Kimmy, maybe not, but if it happens, it's not shallow...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:54 pm
crimzontearz wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:30 pm

I'm not demeaning heterosexuality. But neither of those characters ARE hetrosexual and thus have no reason to act as if they are. If Al is feeling feminine then YES, turn into kimmy, because thats how it works, but being attracted to a man dosen't make them feminine. And I'm not asking for a fan-fiction or fanservice, I just want to see their relationship be showen to us on an emotional level, not just physical.
Then prepare to be disappointed because it has been shown how it works for Alchemy and it is, indeed, physical and, regardless of the half in question, heterosexual apparently. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Except the new strip shows that's not the case and Al is clearly the pitcher at the moment.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Cortez wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:23 am
Except the new strip shows that's not the case and Al is clearly the pitcher at the moment.
But Al was always the pitcher when sleeping with Teddy; so nothing's changed there.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.