Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Alexander Collins

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Post by Alexander Collins »

BioYuGi wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:45 am
Ugh. Seriously what a joy it would be for Abby to just... get...

What's something horrible I can say about her that won't get me banned on this forum?

That probably eliminates some of the more grotesque and intense sexual acts I could conceive of.

I'd love for Abby to end up with ovarian cancer and colon cancer. So her whole lower body is just in cataclysmic pain. Litter her insides with cysts and make it impossible for her to have pleasure again. That oughta do it.
:-o Wow. Never thought I'd be one of those people who are all "these are just fictional characters, so what if their horrible? You need to lay off them!" [-(

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

More or less, it a fiction comedy, you guys need to relax and just enjoy the fun of it. I am sure if it was real life, the emotion would be very differnt including the intelligence too.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Master of 7s

Post by Master of 7s »

BioYuGi wrote:
Ugh. Seriously what a joy it would be for Abby to just... get...

What's something horrible I can say about her that won't get me banned on this forum?

That probably eliminates some of the more grotesque and intense sexual acts I could conceive of.

I'd love for Abby to end up with ovarian cancer and colon cancer. So her whole lower body is just in cataclysmic pain. Litter her insides with cysts and make it impossible for her to have pleasure again. That oughta do it.
Dial the bullshit back a notch there, Clyde.

You sound like a psychopath.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Nah. She's scum.

Judanas

Post by Judanas »

Cortez wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:31 am
Which makes you wonder why she was sent to heaven.
Maybe the Age of Accountability is higher than we think? That would put her as unable to sin, despite taking actions that would otherwise be sinful.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

BioYuGi wrote:
Wow, that's... really harsh for somebody who is just immature and annoying. Save it for somebody actually evil.

meps98

Post by meps98 »

I know that Abby is incapable of contemplating the consequences of her actions beyond a nano second into the future but she might want to think twice about pissing off a developing demi-god, particularly if she made a habit of teasing that particular demi-god mercilessly in the past.

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

Errrrrrr... Abby, your succubus form is leaking out. Please take a moment to revert to little girl.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

meps98 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:23 pm
I know that Abby is incapable of contemplating the consequences of her actions beyond a nano second into the future but she might want to think twice about pissing off a developing demi-god, particularly if she made a habit of teasing that particular demi-god mercilessly in the past.
Teddy loves his little sister, though - I doubt he'd ever intentionally cause her any harm, no matter how much on an annoying brat she is.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:54 pm
meps98 wrote:
Teddy loves his little sister, though - I doubt he'd ever intentionally cause her any harm, no matter how much on an annoying brat she is.
If "Arthur's Big Hit" has taught me anything, its that everyone has a breaking point. And that people will side with the little girl regardless of the situation or how horrible the little girl is.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

I won't.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I don't think Abigail is so bad… for a succubus. ;)

meps98

Post by meps98 »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:54 pm
meps98 wrote:
True, but he's also (or at least was, pre-transformation) quite willing to teach her a life lesson. Trade a prank for a prank, if you will. Depending upon his new powers, his pranks could be epic. Like returning her to human status.