2018-08-17 Flight to Paris

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Cortez

Re: 2018-08-17 Flight to Paris

Post by Cortez »

Spidrift wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:58 am
Well, it looks like we might get some actual dialogue soon. Which would be nice. I mean, this extended montage has been perfectly well done, no complaints, but I'm a talky sort of guy who likes his speech balloons.

And Sandra has suddenly turned remarkably competent -- not just modelling, but also landing an acting role that doesn't appear to be complete junk. Whether or not this it's a dream sequence, it looks a lot like wish fulfillment. And yes, if it's a wrap sequence for the comic, the way that all the other sub-plots have been swept aside will be just plain annoying.
Yeah, it get the feeling the other stuff were resolved off screen.

KittyHat

Post by KittyHat »

Well, if this isn't a dream sequence, then I may have to give Zoé credit for finally doing something right in her handling of Sandra. Granted, she had to literally violate the law to do it, but with Zoé, the bar is already so low that I'm going to call this a "good job" for her.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

The lesson would probably be: "see how you found yourself in the bottom and you climbed the way up with all the tools we taught you? Now you're ready for the big shots" or something like that... Again this seems something Domenico used on Zoe, and my hypothesis is that while she understood why Domenico -allegedly- did it, she could never trust him as a husband, that's why she divorced him but stayed business partners with him.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

RemoWilliams

Post by RemoWilliams »

Y'know, I'd love to see her movie as a bonus story.

Remo Williams,

The Master of Sinanju.

nottere

Post by nottere »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:10 am
nottere wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:18 am
My gut is saying rushed finale to the comic, though it makes me sad. This has been my favorite webcomic in Pixie Trix's arsenal for awhile now. :(
In the ME3 universe, I have to agree. This is my favorite. Don't want it to end!
Ditto, especially without wrapping up some of these plotlines. I was so invested in Alex's budding love life, which was sure to leave him with crippling trust issues, and Lavoli's situation, and Cami just being a badass at all hours of the day. . . I'm not sure if a rushed finale will be enough to adequately wrap up our time with these characters. Le sigh.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

nottere wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:38 am
JoybuzzerX wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:10 am
nottere wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:18 am
My gut is saying rushed finale to the comic, though it makes me sad. This has been my favorite webcomic in Pixie Trix's arsenal for awhile now. :(
In the ME3 universe, I have to agree. This is my favorite. Don't want it to end!
Ditto, especially without wrapping up some of these plotlines. I was so invested in Alex's budding love life, which was sure to leave him with crippling trust issues, and Lavoli's situation, and Cami just being a badass at all hours of the day. . . I'm not sure if a rushed finale will be enough to adequately wrap up our time with these characters. Le sigh.
We may never know what happens to Marie! :(