Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Master of 7s

Re: Dangerously Chloe 10-09-18 The World Feels Hollow

Post by Master of 7s »

THERE IT IS!

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

Have you guys seen Jason X? There's this scene, if you haven't, where Jason grabs a character who's in a sleeping bag, and uses them to beat the absolute piss out of another character. I forget whether they escaped or not. The point is, if you grabbed Teddi by the ankles and swung her into Teddy, Jason-style, would they merge back into one person, cosmic-nuke the tri-state area, or just be annoyed with you? Any of the three could be interesting.
**== **== **== **==

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Valkog wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:18 am
The point is, if you grabbed Teddi by the ankles and swung her into Teddy...
<Hulk>Puny god</Hulk>?

Having been watching the Cloak and Dagger TV series recently, I imagine skin-to-skin contact as blasting the two of them to opposite sides of the room.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I don't think it's like that though.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Valkog wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:18 am
Have you guys seen Jason X? There's this scene, if you haven't, where Jason grabs a character who's in a sleeping bag, and uses them to beat the absolute piss out of another character. I forget whether they escaped or not. The point is, if you grabbed Teddi by the ankles and swung her into Teddy, Jason-style, would they merge back into one person, cosmic-nuke the tri-state area, or just be annoyed with you? Any of the three could be interesting.
Saw that movie (regrettably); those two twits didn't make it. But then, they were holograms; so their deaths were irrelevant.

As far as what happens if Teddy merges with Teddi? Probably the same thing that happens when 'good' Melissa merges with the 'evil' Melissa. 8-|

Does this mean Charity can't take credit for saving tens of thousands of people, but merely delaying the inevitable?
Passing Through wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:20 am
Seriously? Just how incompetent are these people?
Right? You'd think that - after witnessing a literal split of the body, at least one of them would have stayed behind to make sure there wasn't a second body laying unconscious.

I get that they needed to get Chloe restrained before she regained consciousness; but, yeah - that was an incredible oversight of this bunch.

Also, side note - what is with the beefcake BS (i.e. - Al out of his shirt...again; and Teddy wearing a skin tight tank top)? Honestly, is anyone else less than impressed by the excessive use of eye candy?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I did wonder why in the hell Al was going shirtless. I had to go back a page and figure it out. It looks like Chloe lit him on fire trying to get to Teddy.

And, eye candy is a part of the comic, has been since like page 4 or 5.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

lordoffiling wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:45 pm
I did wonder why in the hell Al was going shirtless. I had to go back a page and figure it out. It looks like Chloe lit him on fire trying to get to Teddy.
But, she didn't, though. His hoodie is clearly wrapped around his waist in the first panel of this recent strip. Or, are we to believe he had to take it off again in order to get Abby to help him restrain Chloe (because the fact the the succubus is a very obvious danger to her brother's well being clearly wouldn't be enough of a reason for that dimwit to help without protest).

Come to think of it; that's probably the exact reason Al's shirtless, again. 8-|
And, eye candy is a part of the comic, has been since like page 4 or 5.
Not to the extent it has been in recent chapters, though. It's like every update needs some kind of eye candy.

Unless it's integral in moving the plot forward; it's entirely unnecessary.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Ophidiophile

Post by Ophidiophile »

Did Teddy really split in two, or was it a dream? We've seen the split into two before (Magic Chicks); I don't know if they would do that again. It could also be a prophetic dream.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Ha. I didn't think we'd seen the last of Teddi.

Come to think of it, everyone is about to see a lot more of her unless she can get some clothes on her way home.

Hmm. This separation in male and female probably does mean the ascension is off. After all, neither Teddy nor Teddi now combines all the elements that went into it. But on that subject... we're missing some visible elements. Where'd the wings, horn and halo (of sorts) go?

EmptyHat

Post by EmptyHat »

With the comment on the world feeling strange too it might be that the whole thing got split.

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

Transporter accidents usually don't have happy endings. :D

Just ask Captain Kirk, or that poor little unicorn poodle that got turned into Savage Unicorn Poodle and Lethargic Unicorn Poodle.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

::sigh::

Mordhaus

Post by Mordhaus »

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite comic on the Internet.

Lerianis

Post by Lerianis »

Passing Through wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:20 am
Seriously? Just how incompetent are these people?
Well remember: The angel girl was trying to save Teddy and Teddi's lives. Splitting her into two with the reapers scythe was probably an unforeseen consequence of doing something that had never been done before!

This might actually save everyone IF they can get the 'ascension' to somewhere that is 'middle of nowhere' or magically confined so that the cosmic nuke blast harms nothing except animals.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

i mean...ill keep reading but...............man here we go.