Dangerously Chloe 13-08-18 No Time to Fight

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 13-08-18 No Time to Fight

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Alchemy and Abby arrive on the scene and stop Charity's and Chloe's fighting.... temporarily!

TJgalon

Re: Dangerously Chloe 13-08-18 No Time to Fight

Post by TJgalon »

I love how both sides are not really good or bad, just normal, it what makes this story so much fun.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

#-o Girls! Teddi is about to explode and kill you all and/or ascend to a higher plane of existence! Either way, save the bickering for later!

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Yup, entirely her fault and I can think of no reason to blame anyone else. Not that it really matters at this point.

Looks like Teddi's growing increasingly demony...

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

"Let's not talk about how this my fault for injecting him with Reaper Ecto without asking".

capicoli

Post by capicoli »

I wonder if teddy is stronger than Mellissa or that god/witch that Melissa's coven worships.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Suppose Abby's stupidity is the main thing that is actually reliable and consistent - instead of seeing her sister-figure Chloe (who she was so despondent over missing) in a fight with an angel, and instead of seeing her sibling undergoing some ungodly transformation, Abby covets the angel wings... There are jokes because of an ignorant child, but then there is simply mindnumbing idiocy.
I guess the butt shot here is tolerable, bordering but not crossing the "f**k plot, fanservice instead" line.

To be more semantic with Al's comment: the blood cocktail turned Teddy from a shy, rather arrogant male into an absurdly slutty and even more arrogant female.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Alexander Collins wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:18 am
#-o Girls! Teddi is about to explode and kill you all and/or ascend to a higher plane of existence! Either way, save the bickering for later!
Seeing as how it’s a group with 2 demons, an angel, and a reaper I think they can survive this.
capicoli wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:52 am
I wonder if teddy is stronger than Mellissa or that god/witch that Melissa's coven worships.
Teddi hasn’t reached her final form yet. Melissa still has a chance, but not after form 3.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

brasca wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:06 am
Alexander Collins wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:18 am
Seeing as how it’s a group with 2 demons, an angel, and a reaper I think they can survive this.
capicoli wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:52 am
Teddi hasn’t reached her final form yet. Melissa still has a chance, but not after form 3.
But then there will be Golden Teddi. :))

brasca

Post by brasca »

Golden Teddi could defeat Hekate.

Mordhaus

Post by Mordhaus »

All the strengths and none of the weaknesses of a Reaper, a Succubus, and now an Angel.

The Teddocalypse has begun.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite comic on the Internet.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

brasca wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:06 am
Can they really? According to Alchemy's DiePod, Teddy's gearing up to explode. The resulting blast will probably be an atomic bomb-level scale disaster. Teddy could still be roughed up by ordinary high-school bullies as a succubus, so why would this not affect them?
Last edited by LegendaryKroc on Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Passing Through wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:20 am
Yup, entirely her fault and I can think of no reason to blame anyone else. Not that it really matters at this point.
So Teddy bears no responsibility for deciding to try to do something to help Chloe without ever telling her about his plan and without the first idea of how injecting angel's blood would work?

Or how about Pandora who went along with the scheme and actually procured the angel's blood also without saying a word to her friend Chloe?

Or Alchemy who injected Teddy with reaper ectoplasm without bothering to get consent first?

Can Chloe really be entirely at fault for the fallout of a scheme her friends never once thought to mention to her and ask her opinion of? You never know she might even have said "no!".

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Still firmly convinced that Teddy will be the super mondo succubus with pent up angelic sexual repression and will be Hellbent on - both literally and figuratively - f*cking the world to death. And the only thing that will stop her is the virgin succubus, Chloe. And her 'sacrifice', in turn, will make her Teddy's official girlfriend and the contract between them will become null and void as a result.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

meps98

Post by meps98 »

It appears Teddy's acquired a pair of horns similar in size to Chloe's in the first frame and a tail in the third frame. Horn size isn't genetic, is it?