Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Error of Logic

Re: Dangerously Chloe 30-07-18 Wotta Kiss

Post by Error of Logic »

TwoWayStar wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:05 pm
Stoic Sage wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:12 am
It would be cool if the energy splits Teddi into two beings, Teddy & Teddi (One Angelic male, One Succubus female) sort of how Melissa from Magick Chicks split into Mel & Lissa.
eugh all we need is more harping on "sluts" with. Nah, what if we had Angel Teddy and INCUBUS Teddy. That would be interesting. Ok maaybe not but really I'm dying to see what incubi are like ever since they mentioned them T_T

If he actually became an angel, that's the only way they could be together right? Because I remember Chloe and Pandora saying something about incubus males being frail or scaredy cats or something.
What little we've seen of incubi suggests they're quick on their feet (to avoid getting knocked up by 'amorous' succubi and/or shredded by the virgin ones).
They're supposed to be able to survive the attentions of succubi, they're just unwilling; even if they can survive what would reduce a human male to a greasy smear, that doesn't mean it's fun for them.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Gotoh wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:17 pm
TwoWayStar wrote:
If he actually became an angel, that's the only way they could be together right?
No, because Pandora said Chloe hates angels.

It'd be like telling Layla to hookup with Simon Belmont.
For someone that hates angels Pandora has a funny way of getting along with them.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Pandora doesn't hate angels; Chloe does.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:39 am
On another note, it still doesn't make sense why Teddi is desperately running to apparently nowhere; I guess it could be there is a destination that he thought of but it is being withheld from the audience as to be a twist, but until then, it just seems like Teddi is as aimless as a chicken with its head cut off.
Well for a start, given the way she was behaving prior to running out of the house? She may be incapable of rational thought at this point. If she is in control of her faculties she may indeed be stampeding in a state of blind panic. Could you blame her for being terrified out of her wits in the circumstances? Presuming she is, in fact, , she may just be attempting to get as far away from home (where her beloved little sister is) as she can before she erupts so to speak. Almost certainly futile, given the potential death toll shown on the DiePod, but Teddi doesn't know it.

If she's running to somewhere, she could be heading to a church, or to the museum that holds that statue that she has a pact with, to the park itself which may be relatively devoid of people and is as good a place to die as any, or perhaps to some entrance to hell or the like that she knows about(perhaps guided by blood induced instincts).
dmra wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:53 am
brasca wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:02 am
Alexander Collins wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:20 am
Just had to put in that unnecessary fan-service, couldn't advance the story huh?
What fan-service? That was a pretty tame upskirt.

I must admit that was unexpected. I'd have thought Teddi would run into Prudence and Naomi first.
If swimsuit episodes in anime/manga constitute "fan-service" I'm pretty sure an upskirt of an angel would qualify.

On top of that we also have a collision which results in a seconds long kiss and some boob squeezing - not something that I've ever seen happen when somebody has run into somebody else.

Not that I'm too fussed about it because at least the plot is getting somewhere by potentially bringing the angels into things. On the other hand Charity seems to have been hit by the idiot stick as well as by Teddi if she thinks a "thooom" and being thrown backwards through the air have anything to do with kissing.
Exactly how much experience do you suppose she has with kissing? I rather suspect she has very little.
Error of Logic wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:05 pm
TwoWayStar wrote:
Stoic Sage wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:12 am
It would be cool if the energy splits Teddi into two beings, Teddy & Teddi (One Angelic male, One Succubus female) sort of how Melissa from Magick Chicks split into Mel & Lissa.
eugh all we need is more harping on "sluts" with. Nah, what if we had Angel Teddy and INCUBUS Teddy. That would be interesting. Ok maaybe not but really I'm dying to see what incubi are like ever since they mentioned them T_T

If he actually became an angel, that's the only way they could be together right? Because I remember Chloe and Pandora saying something about incubus males being frail or scaredy cats or something.
What little we've seen of incubi suggests they're quick on their feet (to avoid getting knocked up by 'amorous' succubi and/or shredded by the virgin ones).
They're supposed to be able to survive the attentions of succubi, they're just unwilling; even if they can survive what would reduce a human male to a greasy smear, that doesn't mean it's fun for them.
Point of order: Demon boys are not synonymous with inccubae. Transformed succubae aside, there's been no mention of them.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Passing Through wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:55 am
dmra wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:53 am
brasca wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:02 am

What fan-service? That was a pretty tame upskirt.

I must admit that was unexpected. I'd have thought Teddi would run into Prudence and Naomi first.
If swimsuit episodes in anime/manga constitute "fan-service" I'm pretty sure an upskirt of an angel would qualify.

On top of that we also have a collision which results in a seconds long kiss and some boob squeezing - not something that I've ever seen happen when somebody has run into somebody else.

Not that I'm too fussed about it because at least the plot is getting somewhere by potentially bringing the angels into things. On the other hand Charity seems to have been hit by the idiot stick as well as by Teddi if she thinks a "thooom" and being thrown backwards through the air have anything to do with kissing.
Exactly how much experience do you suppose she has with kissing? I rather suspect she has very little.
Despite the fact that "Wow! Wotta kiss!!" implies some knowledge of kissing to compare this particular kiss against I doubt if she has much direct personal experience of kissing, But she has been around Earth quite a while and you might think she'd noticed a complete lack of "Thooms" and people being hurled through the air whenever their lips touch.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Also note she wanted some alone time with that boy angel and a rather... passionate nature. She might have a little personal experience with kissing - or at least with holding hands.