31-07-18 I have to tell her

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Continuity

Re: 31-07-18 I have to tell her

Post by Continuity »

The first 3 panels reminded me of Kim Casali's "Love Is ..." strips from the 60's and 70's. Each has a special caption, like (Monday), "Love Is... letting her have the last piece of toast while you are still hungry". Then we get to the 4th panel. That's got a REALLY special caption! :))

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Lmao at the last panel. Now to find out how Peggy reacts.

Mordhaus

Post by Mordhaus »

As others have said, this makes zero sense. The previous conversation ended on a question that was never answered. Are we to simply assume that his flippant comment caused her to completely forget her query? What happened to Zii, etc?

This is the equivalent of the old serial film cliffhanger, where we ended on the villain sending the hero over a cliff to their doom and we see the car explode, yet next week the hero stands up at the bottom and dusts themselves off with only minor injuries. If that is what you were going for, you nailed it, but if you wanted this to actually tie to the previous comic it didn't. Not while making sense anyway.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite comic on the Internet.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Mordhaus wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:38 am
Are we to simply assume that his flippant comment caused her to completely forget her query?
Yes. Comedy.

(And if shouting “Look, a monkey!” can work, “Look, a chance to exercise your favourite sexual kink!” really ought to have a chance.)
What happened to Zii, etc?
Sex with DiDi. Comedy.

This comic is a four-panel gag-most-days comedy. The characterisation flexes to fit that, and the comic doesn't get bogged down in detailed plotting or excessive narrative logic. Honestly, I’m amazed that after twelve hundred strips, anyone is expecting any different.

Anyhow, I’m amused to imagine the Photoshop file of this strip. Presumably, there’s a layer in there with nothing on it except Peggy’s bra, ready to be deleted for the print edition.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Antinerd

Post by Antinerd »

Continuity wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:35 pm
Then we get to the 4th panel. That's got a REALLY special caption! :))
It only reminded me of something that I have wondered for a while. I am sure it has been asked before but I haven't seen the answer: what do women get out of pegging a guy? Peggy really seems to like to do it to Gary; we don't get many panels of him inside her. But why she likes it so much eludes me. Any suggestion?

Badman!

Post by Badman! »

Wow wow WOW ! I can help but think that Peggy and Garry became pretty much domestic, here... They look like an actual couple.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Antinerd wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:26 pm
It only reminded me of something that I have wondered for a while. I am sure it has been asked before but I haven't seen the answer: what do women get out of pegging a guy? Peggy really seems to like to do it to Gary; we don't get many panels of him inside her. But why she likes it so much eludes me. Any suggestion?
It scratches a kink itch she has? It makes her feel more in control maybe? Maybe it is just a different sexual dynamic than she was used to as well? Remember when she got hyper-turned on when Matt suggested a three-way? Perhaps she has a vibrating attachment that rubs her sweet spot when she is doing the thrusting? So many models and attachments and such.

I'll admit, I don't think we've actually seen her get off by pegging Gary or Matt. However, I'd wager she would be much much much more inclined to orgasm harder and with less work required to achieve it/them should her partner reciprocate. She says it is stress relief, and I have no reason to deny her idea of a good time. Endorphins are wondrous.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Antinerd wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:26 pm
Continuity wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:35 pm
Then we get to the 4th panel. That's got a REALLY special caption! :))
I always figured they (Gary and Peggy) had sex other ways, likely even after Peggy pegged Gary, it's just the creators would rather show Gary being pegged than Gary giving it to Peggy.