Dangerously Chloe 26-07-18 Are You Glowing

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

JoybuzzerX

Re: Dangerously Chloe 26-07-18 Are You Glowing

Post by JoybuzzerX »

dmra wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:02 am
I'm not sure that she had much choice. After all that is her job and it's not as though she really is a child just shape shifting her body to look like one. And her "No wonder you're going to Hell" is pretty unambiguous about what she thinks of paedophiles.
There's also the fact that Teddy is a kid himself. 15 yo and Abby is 12. So her "One of those" never worked.

In fact, Chloe is basically hundreds of years old now, since time in Hell was supposed to go faster. So she's the pedo with Teddy.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Not sure where you get Teddy being 15 years old from. I can't find anything that says he's under age in Canada at least.

I'm also not sure how you arrive at Chloe being hundreds of years old. It's true that time passes quicker in Hell but she hasn't graduated the equivalent of high school in Hell yet. So unless the school years in Hell last decades less than three years have passed for her. So she's still older than Teddy but by a couple of years at most.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:22 pm
Interesting that Chloe will encourage a young woman to entice men by stripping, but draws the line at underage sex.
Given Slash-Stab's plans for "rodeo sex" and the general depravity of succubi, I wonder whether it's because Chloe objects to sex acts with minors, or just with this specific (moronic) minor.
Might be because Chloe was raised on the surface.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

dmra wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:42 am
Not sure where you get Teddy being 15 years old from. I can't find anything that says he's under age in Canada at least.

I'm also not sure how you arrive at Chloe being hundreds of years old. It's true that time passes quicker in Hell but she hasn't graduated the equivalent of high school in Hell yet. So unless the school years in Hell last decades less than three years have passed for her. So she's still older than Teddy but by a couple of years at most.
He's in high school and not a senior. 15 - 16.

Chloe had to have jumped in age as she was masquerading as a teacher.

dmra

Post by dmra »

16 in Canada is the general age of consent so no paedophilia. And even if Teddy is 15 there is a rule that allows anybody less than five years older than that to have sex with him and it's still considered legal.

So since Chloe is still in high school herself - unless succubi high school is for pupils aged over 20 - it would still be legal.

On your second point I don't know about in your world but in mine most teachers are considerably less than "hundreds of years old". Also since Chloe is a shape shifter she can make herself look any age she wants to without her actual age changing. Or do you think she suddenly became 12 years old when she changed into a little girl after seeing Abby.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Cortez wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:10 pm
Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:22 pm
Interesting that Chloe will encourage a young woman to entice men by stripping, but draws the line at underage sex.
Given Slash-Stab's plans for "rodeo sex" and the general depravity of succubi, I wonder whether it's because Chloe objects to sex acts with minors, or just with this specific (moronic) minor.
Might be because Chloe was raised on the surface.
If she objects to sex with minors, then she wouldn't have told Abby that having sex was the bestest thing ever-er and she needed to fuck dudes asap, marriage was super bad and to attract as many boys as possible. Abby's 12.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I may have missed something - when did Chloe ever tell Abby that? :-o

I remember the sex talk she and Pandora gave to Abby sometime back - but neither one told her sex was the most epic thing ever and she should have it asap. The way they described sex to Abby, it was pretty terrifying (what with describing how the first few men would rather horrific deaths until the succubus got control of her blood lust; then the men would get to die giving birth to any offspring he may have with her). The whole thing left Abby rather traumatized and promising Teddy that she would make sure he never had sex.

About the only thing that was slightly accurate was the marriage comment; but not that it was super bad, just that it was angel talk and it was downright unhealthy to wait til marriage before having sex (however, they're seeing it from a succubus point of view and not a religious one; as succubis who wait until marriage before losing their virginity would end up getting sick and dying rather gruesomely; which is what Chloe is supposedly going through right now because she's stupidly saving herself for Teddy).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

Given the title of the chapter, it's possible the mixture of angelic and demonic blood in Teddi will be the source of the explosion, while his reaper blood may protect him.

The glowing hands may also be a nod to a certain TV show, where they're typically the first sign of an event causing the character to change form (sometimes, quite violently, causing substantial damage to their preferred mode of transport)... so it's possible by the end of the chapter, Teddi will look different (again) - it's anyone's guess what he'll look like by the end (or whether he'll be male [angel/human], female [succubus], or changeable at will [reaper]).

lincoln_muadib

Post by lincoln_muadib »

Ah, Abby. If it could be made any clearer that she doesn't care for her sister /brother, I've yet to see it (though she is the same beast that was totally cool with sending him to hell rather than give up her SECOND can of Angel Drink).

I know the trope is supposed to be that "Big Brother looks after Innocent Sister", but given this sister has killed herself, turned herself into a succubus, ignored everyone's warnings and left messes for literally everyone around her to clean up... Most recently forcing an adult man to work topless then get him in trouble too... At what point do we admit that Abby is simply an Author Avatar, basically just a brat that for unknown reasons the author loves?

Everything Teddi has done (EVERYTHING) has been either to HELP Chloe, or to SURVIVE.

Everything Abby has done (EVERYTHING) has been "because I wanna".
I hated Yuki before it was cool.

It may be the Word of Mua'dib, but it's not the Word of God!

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

I'll buy every PixieTrix book if Abby dies at the end of this series.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Okay, guys. I don't like Abby, either. She's a selfish moron. But she's a little kid; she could still improve somewhat with age, she was less appalling before the succubi came into her life, and had at least two redeeming moments; wanting to keep Teddy virginal for life after she got "the talk", and instinctively de-aging herself after realizing her adult form was going to cut her out of her social circle.
I want her to get a sharp reality check, too, but wishing her dead is going too far. She'd be almost certain to wind up in Pixieverse Hell.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Good.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

mittfh wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:14 pm
Given the title of the chapter, it's possible the mixture of angelic and demonic blood in Teddi will be the source of the explosion, while his reaper blood may protect him.

The glowing hands may also be a nod to a certain TV show, where they're typically the first sign of an event causing the character to change form (sometimes, quite violently, causing substantial damage to their preferred mode of transport)... so it's possible by the end of the chapter, Teddi will look different (again) - it's anyone's guess what he'll look like by the end (or whether he'll be male [angel/human], female [succubus], or changeable at will [reaper]).
I'd say it's either that or the GodBomb being dropped on Teddi as it's the only way to be sure.

Sounds about right. I'm hoping for the succubus option presuming she survives all this(what I don't get is why they'd think angel blood would turn her male in the first place, there are female angels too after all and no real reason to think their blood differs from male angel blood). I suppose 'vampire' is on the cards too given the all the blood harvesting she's been doing.
JoybuzzerX wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:51 am
Al is a reaper. I'd put all money on Al beating Chloe.

Also, it was guy without shirt and she's supposed to be friends with Al and should know better.

Plus she's a succubus. Like she has any room to talk. She'll sleep with anyone.

Abby is of course an idiot. That has been established.

In the end, I'd really like to see Al beat down Chloe and tell her how all this, is because of her. Really, the one way all this can be ended, is someone killing Chloe...the hell demon. :p Chloe dead = no contract.
I dunno about that, Pandora subdued Alchemy pretty easily in similar circumstances.

Right, Alchemy could have arrived like this, or have the spent the night in Teddi's room and dashed downstairs partially dressed in response to the recent energy burst.

Isn't her refusal to sleep with anyone the ultimate cause of this mess? I suppose it's entirely possible she's taken care of matters off screen at some point, but still.

??? What's she doing you object to?

No, it's far too late for that, the contract just isn't the problem anymore. The problem is now Teddi. Maybe fulfilling the contract would help tho? Chloe may have to go full incubus and shag Teddi to hell.