Dangerously Chloe 9-07-18 Chapter 22 GodBomb

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 9-07-18 Chapter 22 GodBomb

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Chapter! New Strip! Alchemy gets a wake-up call from work. Looks like he's going to be VERY busy!

Passing Through

Re: Dangerously Chloe 9-07-18 Chapter 22 GodBomb

Post by Passing Through »

So the results of the injection were sub optimal then?

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Somehow I don't see how that caused a mass die in...

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

It seems that introducing angel essence to the mixture of human, demon and reaper has caused Teddi to become unstable. Chernobyl unstable. This isn't going to end well.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...could've gone worse.

Also, kinda zer fault.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Out of all the possible side effects, i did not expect that.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Thanks for the gratuitous and pointless male nudity... guess we're getting a fairer gender balance of subpar exploitation? Oy.
First image being an arse centre of the panel is probably a fair indicator of what new *fun* this presumably final chapter will entail, granted, that's using the majority of what this strip has been as reference.

Anyways, suppose that human + succubus + reaper + angel = atom bomb? Although, that just came to mind after noticing other posts and thinking about it; my initial thought was that God was sick of these people, so he is simply doing another purging a la Sodom and Gomorrah.
If it is a supernatural bomb, it is kind of funny that the first genuine act of selflessness that Teddi has done will cause cataclysmic harm. I'm loathe to give credit, but there is some consistency by showing them doing things on an assumption without asking someone more knowledgable or some basic lone research is a trait that has made him/her the despicable entity he/she has been. Making a leap to conclusions has backfired before, yet now it will backfire in a manner more disastrous than simply becoming a rudderless whore.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

You wanted him back as a male, I blame you guys, lol
"Somebody just stake me now"

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:50 am
...could've gone worse.

Also, kinda zer fault.
Yeah and i do hope they point that out.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Now there is the possibility that Alchemy’s sudden overtime is completely unrelated to what Teddi was about to do, but with a chapter name like Godbomb it probably is.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Possibly

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Has the DiePod been featured before? Because I swear that pun was made in Soul Eater and now I'm not totally sure.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Perhaps the hybrid Teddy/i has become is so blasphemous that it offends the Heavens (and could potentially annihilate all of Earth), so the angels see no other option than to nuke it.
Or the fusion of human, succubus, reaper and angel is something so powerful that it ranks up there with Hecate - and its birthing pangs and/or power incontinence will cause mass destruction if it remains on Earth.

Perhaps - I hope not, but it's not impossible - we're going to end the story with Teddy/i as some kind of freaky netherworld deity, with Chloe as his number one concubine and the other succubi as untouched and frustrated backup concubines.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Of course, these could just be the deaths assigned to Kimmie, the situation could be far worse than it looks.
FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:30 am
Somehow I don't see how that caused a mass die in...
Well it could be some sort of explosive demon blood-angel blood reaction that will trigger soon (but not yet), or a terrible series of Akiralike mutations that will lead to a great many deaths in the fullness of time, or a prophecy being triggered or a power being gained that will be used ill advisedly. Any of those outcomes would be less than ideal.

Then again, Chloe's still in play and was last seen thinking about what she was going to do next, maybe she's doing something stupid even by her standards? There's also the contract the little girl signed to consider, we don't know what the price actually was. Pandora was afraid of an angel hit squad arriving out for blood, it could be a squad will come and things will just escalate. Then there's a certain alien hunter on the prowl, Naomi and Prudence do tend to get into scrapes. A combination of these could be causing or exacerbating the problem.
BioYuGi wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:19 am
Has the DiePod been featured before? Because I swear that pun was made in Soul Eater and now I'm not totally sure.
Yup. I miss she-kimmie.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

A thought occurs.

If Teddi stops having all teh secks, won’t that affect Chloe? She was only getting by in Phase Two because Teddi was sending a stream of sexual energy her way.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling