Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2018-06-26 Shtone cold Shober

Post by Eisu »

dmra

Re: 2018-06-26 Shtone cold Shober

Post by dmra »

Either Sandra's memory of that night is so hazy she can't remember a word she said or she's somehow puzzled that the boyfriend she lied about being dead so she could "date" another girl and who she then told that she'd had regular dates with other people might be put out enough about it to break off their relationship.

How unreasonable of him.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Guess this confirms Sandra is attracted to Cammi even when sober.

Speaking of, Cammi doesn't look upset.

otaku247

Post by otaku247 »

Well Sandra can't say she didn't have this coming, but still Cammi does look consolingly at Sandra, as does Ingrid for that matter, but it's a little harder to read Cammi properly with her dark glasses, and just one raised eyebrow to go on.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

It looks to me like Ingrid and Cammi are both looking sadly and sympathetically at a friend who’s just suffered a bad break-up. Nothing more complicated than that.

Anyhow, there’s a relationship there that needs a lot of work. (Sandra’s relationship with alcohol.) And I guess the next question, while Sandra is feeling sorry for herself and sobering up, is what Eloise’s next move is with Pierre. Also, did Nadine shag Alex, given that the alternative was talking to him?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I adore Sandra, I really do - but this break up is very well earned.

Hopefully, Sandra learns something from this; but, I'm doubtful.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Well Sandra's luck could only last so long. Hopefully, this wasn't just an excuse to write out Pierre who never seemed to get much development.
Last edited by brasca on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:15 am
It looks to me like Ingrid and Cammi are both looking sadly and sympathetically at a friend who’s just suffered a bad break-up. Nothing more complicated than that.

Anyhow, there’s a relationship there that needs a lot of work. (Sandra’s relationship with alcohol.) And I guess the next question, while Sandra is feeling sorry for herself and sobering up, is what Eloise’s next move is with Pierre. Also, did Nadine shag Alex, given that the alternative was talking to him?
For that matter with Eloise's mission accomplished will she and Nadine drop out of school and everyone else's lives or is determined to destroy Sandra's modeling career too? If so she may end up clashing with Eva or getting found out by Alex or Marie. This charade can only work in the short term so the wise thing to do would be to quit while ahead, but this is Eloise and Nadine .

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Eloise rolled the dice and got double sixes, this time she doesn't even roll and still gets double sixes thanks to Sandra :))

Now remember, this is still the day she lost a gig to Marie, and Zoe got pissed at her because she thinks she sabotaged her chance to give Marie the gig... she even said "what a day, at least it couldn't..." before Cammi and Ingrid showed up...

So Eva's scheme, Eloise's scheme and Sandra's feelings for Cammi (combined with booze and stupidity) all turned into a perfect storm for Sandra's worst day ever.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

brasca

Post by brasca »

Right it's hard to remember what day it still is at times.

LonestarF1

Post by LonestarF1 »

At least he didn't give her time to blurt out that time she kissed another guy while they were dating as well.

She'd get around to it, I'm sure.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Fluffy wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:30 pm
I adore Sandra, I really do - but this break up is very well earned.

Hopefully, Sandra learns something from this; but, I'm doubtful.
It is earned and hopefully, the thing learned, is she loves Cammi and admits it. :)

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

And Sandra's luck finally ran out but she'll probably bounce back with one of the women that are interested in her.

RConrad

Post by RConrad »

brasca wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:25 pm
For that matter with Eloise's mission accomplished will she and Nadine drop out of school and everyone else's lives or is determined to destroy Sandra's modeling career too? If so she may end up clashing with Eva or getting found out by Alex or Marie. This charade can only work in the short term so the wise thing to do would be to quit while ahead, but this is Eloise and Nadine .
She most definitely wants to destroy Sandra's career, else why would she infiltrate Alex's school to begin with?

And on the subject of antagonists getting close to Sandra's friends and allies, I think sooner or later, Zoe will find out whose been backing Marie's own attempts at modelling, and will be going to war with Eva.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Yes this was just icing on the cake. Unfortunately for Eloise I don't think Pierre feels the same way about her and the longer she's involved in this plot the greater the chance she'll run afoul of Eva or Zoe who've been in business longer.