Dangerously Chloe 25-06-18 Go Live With Her

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 25-06-18 Go Live With Her

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Upset about Pandora's departure, Abby tries to follow her back to Hell,... but there's just one little problem.

DarkAsh

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-06-18 Go Live With Her

Post by DarkAsh »

Wow. Abby is taking this hard. But Teddi's right that Pandy and Chloe's place is Hell. I was feeling sad for Teddi. Good job with the poses, Jason.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

I hope she manages to escape Teddi(who isn't one to talk with regards to people belonging in hell given the whole satanic pact thing) and reunite with Pandora.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

I'd take Abby seeing Pandora as family a bit better if I had any idea how she saw Pandora's many transgressions against her family. I really dislike how ignorant they've made her become over the course of the series.

And Passing Through, isn't that a pretty poor example given Teddy had no idea what sort of deal he was making?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Yeah, it's not like he willingly sold his soul. He's not a being from hell either, so that analogy doesn't.

And Abby is being rather ignorant if she thinks hell is fun and games.
Varanus wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:26 am
I'd take Abby seeing Pandora as family a bit better if I had any idea how she saw Pandora's many transgressions against her family. I really dislike how ignorant they've made her become over the course of the series.
Yeah, she always seem rather callous towards her brother, even indifferent to his suffering. Yet Teddy always has been well being and safety as a priority. She doesn't seem to appreciate that.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

It almost like she a little sister or something.
"Somebody just stake me now"

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Frankly I wish she had actually made it to the Great Flames Below. Some people can't be taught a lesson withour extreme duress and after all the bullshit Teddi's pulled, seeing him really sweat and suffer consequences for his actions would be welcome.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Passing Through wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:25 am
I hope she manages to escape Teddi(who isn't one to talk with regards to people belonging in hell given the whole satanic pact thing) and reunite with Pandora.
The satanic pact he did by ACCIDENT?!

You are so beyond wrong it's hilarious.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Well, Passing Through has been told how wrong they are, multiple times now. So I can skip that.

Have to agree with Kroc. Would've been fun to have seen Abby in hell, seeing what they do and go through, perhaps even learning what Chloe has done, maybe not even just in DC but in EC.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

TJgalon wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:04 am
It almost like she a little sister or something.
This might shock you, but most little sisters don't act like brats.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

And even four year olds understand that hell=bad.

capicoli

Post by capicoli »

Abby can't possibly think this highly of Pandora. I guess she doesn't know all the crazy stuff Pandy had done. However she should at least remember that Pandora would have let her die if she didn't blackmail her that one time.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Abby's perception of Pandora is another failure of Teddi's - Abby knows the "fun, prankster big sister," rather the true Pandora, who is a sadistic, mind-raping, family-breaking, nymphomaniac sociopath. Teddi didn't have to paint a vivid picture for Abby, however, by protecting her from the truth so entirely means that Abby never understood how foul Pandora is.
I suppose it doesn't help how utterly stupid Abby is, yet Teddi never made a genuine effort to explain why Pandora is a bad person, beyond pouting and "just cos"s.

Also, it is a weird message(?) for Teddi to identify only as a female, which is only happening because he was forced into it, completely unlike actual transgender people who don't choose the gender they identify as, but do have the option to change exterior definitions by their own volition. Changing someone against their will doesn't exactly promote diversity, which is admittedly an assumption on my part; it is poor writing either way.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Cortez wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:30 am
And Abby is being rather ignorant if she thinks hell is fun and games.
Especially after having just witnessing how terrified Pandora looked at seeing Slash Stab and Slash Stab catching her in a chock hold with her whip before she could escape; choking the ever living crap out of her with a promise of further punishment for being truant.

What part of that looked even remotely appealing to Abby that she'd want to follow after them? (wouldn't be at all surprised if the little twit convinced herself that Slash Stab is her bestie and would never treat her like that).
capicoli wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:09 am
Abby can't possibly think this highly of Pandora. I guess she doesn't know all the crazy stuff Pandy had done.
Or she has - but her dimwitted child brain processes Pandora's atrocious acts as a typical prank (which Abby loves pulling on Teddy); which is something they most likely bonded over.
However she should at least remember that Pandora would have let her die if she didn't blackmail her that one time.
Considering how Abby has been consistently growing dumber the further the comic progressed; I doubt the notion ever crossed her mind.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Never thought I'd find myself defending Abby but go back and look at how Slash-Stab found out where Pandora was. She was pictured having fun with Abby at the pool. Nothing particular demonic about that behaviour just two friends having fun. And as for Pandora being a trickster type well so is Abby so she probably admires that part of Pandora far more than most of the posters here.

And lots not forget that Abby is still very young and hasn't exactly had the healthiest or most stable of home environments. She's been living with Pandora and Chloe for some time and has been spending far more time with them than she has with Teddi. Chloe has basically been raising her and doing all the domestic tasks while Pandora has been Abby's partner in crime. In effect they have been her "family" for a while.

With an absentee father and a "disappeared" mother is it really that surprising that Abby might have grown fond of them?