Post by Giz »

mulrich88

Re: 21-06-18 Are we interrupting something

Post by mulrich88 »

...*sigh*...

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Guess I overestimated how human DiDi is; she is so self-absorbed and melodramatic about not getting an O that she evidently didn't even hear Gary's exclamation, let alone be affected by it.

Love Peggy, though. She is wearing a bloody shirt from a date interrupted by an action movie, yet still has the wherewithal to register the situation and make perhaps an unwarranted but amusing enough sassy aside in the final panel.
Gary seems to still hold hope for something with Peggy, but it is odd he wouldn't be entirely honest as he knows she would understand the discussion he was having with Zii, without him having to come up with half-baked quasi-answers about his earlier phrase instead. Perhaps he gave such a response because DiDi is present and he was trying to be considerate for Zii.

Zii seems to be doubling back and doubling down on the heartless thing she has with DiDi, although her final expression does well to display her uncertainty bordering on regret. Zii is a hedonist, however, she seems to have grown to desire an emotionally fulfilling relationship, which she doesn't have with DiDi, but since DiDi is so ridiculously attractive, Zii is fooling herself?
It makes sense in a way but it is still frustrating that Zii is trying to *salvage* a relationship with DiDi, who clearly is so fixated on her own wants that she couldn't realise that Zii was asking for the person's phone number to give them an earful in DiDi's defence, not offering to... what? Negotiate a f**k, I guess?

Udyr

Post by Udyr »

The real twist here would be if Didi actually broke up with her right now because she didn't want to date someone who's under the dry spell. :-\
eeeek!

TheFoolishOne

Post by TheFoolishOne »

Annnnd once again, Zii kills it for everyone. Goodnight everyone :(

YallNeedTweezus

Post by YallNeedTweezus »

My tricycle dreams are dead
Mind the gap

SailorDh

Post by SailorDh »

Hopefully Gary finally sees what a selfish bitch Zii is and tells Didi she needs to kick out the freeloader.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

In light of current events:

WOMP WOMP
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

^Lol.

When Zii regains her libido, of course DiDi effect will triumph. I can't believe I didn't figure out this was coming.
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

leann123

Post by leann123 »

I still think that she and Gary will end up together in the end which I want still. Just look at the sadness on her face in the last panel. She's already regretting her choice.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Aaaand, as I thought was an outside possibility, we’re apparently circling back round to the previous status quo. Just with a few added longing looks, to emphasise that it’s not even much of a happy ending.

Am I really the only person here to have read Ménage à Zombies? Because it actually does look like the ending of that may prefigure a downer ending for the main comic. Just without the eternity of undeath, obviously. Zii’s fixation on DiDi may actually destroy any hope of anything better for her, forever.

Still, the comic isn’t done yet. We may still see Zii suffering a moment of revelation, perhaps while between DiDi’s thighs, and running back to Gary. Where would that leave Peggy and DiDi? Well, it might actually be fun to see the former getting her chance to test her dream of trying her new post-Matt skills (and strapon) on the latter.

It depends. How brutal are Giz and Dave inclined to be, in the end?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

ThePonyGuy

Post by ThePonyGuy »

Oh, Zii. You have made a terrible mistake. This is not going to help you want Gary less.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:55 pm
Aaaand, as I thought was an outside possibility, we’re apparently circling back round to the previous status quo. Just with a few added longing looks, to emphasise that it’s not even much of a happy ending.

Am I really the only person here to have read Ménage à Zombies? Because it actually does look like the ending of that may prefigure a downer ending for the main comic. Just without the eternity of undeath, obviously. Zii’s fixation on DiDi may actually destroy any hope of anything better for her, forever.

Still, the comic isn’t done yet. We may still see Zii suffering a moment of revelation, perhaps while between DiDi’s thighs, and running back to Gary. Where would that leave Peggy and DiDi? Well, it might actually be fun to see the former getting her chance to test her dream of trying her new post-Matt skills (and strapon) on the latter.

It depends. How brutal are Giz and Dave inclined to be, in the end?
I bought MAZ and if it's meant to be foreshadowing, then it brings up some unpleasant possibilities for Gary as well. It depends on how metaphorical you assume MAZ is being.

Either Peggy breaks Gary's heart or her tryst with the assassin gets him killed. :(

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

The former seems unlikely because his heart has survived the evening so far, so it's unlikely that losing her again would do much worse damage, and the latter seems unlikely because the tonal shift for the comic would just be too extreme. But, in the end, who knows? Some writers get bored enough with their creations that they kill them off to avoid the danger of being dragged back in, and Dave seems quite bored just now.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Longing looks indeed. Nice expression there, Giz.

Gary and Zii are oblivious (or too kind, or in denial) to the depths of Didi's orgasm obsession. Gary was just happy to get a chance to get some sexitime with her, and Zii obviously is so enraptured by her that she is focusing on her positive assets instead of Didi as a whole. Zii might even have some reluctance to let go of Didi considering how fragile her ego is at the moment due to the band breaking up and her own realization that she has been a bad person far too often. Even if Didi is clueless and selfish and thick as a brick, she is her brick. Zii standing up in defense of a friend is one of her more admirable qualities, and I can't blame her for that. Removing her 'permission' for an open relationship is also a positive step in trying to patch up their shallow relationship. I just don't know if Didi can change enough in order to make it work. We'll see.

Peggy, go take a shower and clean up. In fact, everyone should just retire to their rooms and talk over breakfast.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.