Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

16-06-18 It is what it is okay

Post by Giz »

OllieOrOlly

Re: 16-06-18 It is what it is okay

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Another brilliant display of artistic skill: the amusing and evocative expressions that Zii shows all help emphaisise the sublime awkwardness of the situation. The somewhat froggy face in the first panel was an instant hook. :)

Not much else to comment on; a simple but effective continuation of the earlier scene with Gary and Zii, with some refreshing honesty between the characters (if excessive on Gary's part. Haha!).

TheFoolishOne

Post by TheFoolishOne »

OMG, more honesty from Zii <3

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

And now Peggy's "friends" turn up...

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Nice to get back to Zii & Gary. Not the most flattering of faces for Zii in Panel 1, but it gets the point across if in a somewhat constipated way.

This does make things even more interesting now, with the reveal from both of them to each other, that they desire the other sexually. More so since Didi & Peggy should be arriving home soon, at just the most awkward time since Thalia & Melpomene demand it. Peggy will need some consoling to get over her shock. Didi will be needing some consoling - and perhaps an orgasm if she hasn't lost her immediate desire for such after such a let down. Which only naturally means that Gary should pair off with Peggy and Zii with Didi, leaving both Gary & Zii blocked.

I'm pretty sure we'll get another panel of them being more like horny teenagers, fumbling around trying to see if they could have sex together... or if they should try to have sex what with Zii & Didi's declared relationship. Open relationships might come up again in order to rationalize. Then, guilty faces once Didi & Peggy arrive back home.

Keep it coming.

Happy birthday Giz, btw.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Aaaand that’s the benefit of the plot dragging Zii through some Troubles; Giz gets to draw her with a much wider range of facial expressions. And they are all, in their own way cute and sexy — because Zii suddenly looks like a complex, vulnerable human being and not just sex on (short) legs.

I’m still making no bets on where this plot will actually go, but at least I can really enjoy looking at this bit.

(How about the door is flung open, Zii and Gary look up guiltily — and the new arrival turns out to be Ruby? Nah, no such luck.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

...while working out, while eating out, while jerking off... ALL THE TIME!!!!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

brasca

Post by brasca »

This really does mean a lot to Gary since even after all the progress he's made I don't think he sees himself as someone's fantasy. He's trying to pay back the comment with a little too much honesty and needlessly since Zii is more than accustomed to being an object of desire.
worldshaking00 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:56 am
This does make things even more interesting now, with the reveal from both of them to each other, that they desire the other sexually. More so since Didi & Peggy should be arriving home soon, at just the most awkward time since Thalia & Melpomene demand it. Peggy will need some consoling to get over her shock. Didi will be needing some consoling - and perhaps an orgasm if she hasn't lost her immediate desire for such after such a let down. Which only naturally means that Gary should pair off with Peggy and Zii with Didi, leaving both Gary & Zii blocked.
If it happens that way I foresee the mental image of who they're thinking about floating above their heads the entire time.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Gary is such a smooth talker.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

It takes a few years to shed all of a full house of nerd bad habits.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

It may be anything but suave, but he's getting to the point and not obfuscating.

Sure, it might be better not to shine a bright light into EVERY corner. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

YallNeedTweezus

Post by YallNeedTweezus »

I like this development. Could it be possible that Gary is finally going to hop on the tricycle with Zii and DiDi, thus fulfilling the title of the comic? A true and unapologetic polyamorous relationship going against those stifling monogamous social conventions? Let's cross our fingers.

Also, I too love Zii's character development in this arc. She's not just a sex fiend, she has feelings and that's good to see
Mind the gap

ThePonyGuy

Post by ThePonyGuy »

Dear Gary,

Regards,
Me

daryljfontaine

Post by daryljfontaine »

Don Alexander wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:54 pm
It may be anything but suave, but he's getting to the point and not obfuscating.

Sure, it might be better not to shine a b̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ black light into EVERY corner. :P
Fixed that for you.

D

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Ugh, this arc is moving too slowly. Have Didi and Peggy walk in on Gary and Zii making out or having sex already. Maybe Didi and Peggy will walk in on Gary giving Zii the swirly go round?