Dangerously Chloe 11-06-18 Drop Out

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Re: Dangerously Chloe 11-06-18 Drop Out

Post by Searcher »

Can a demon pass out from laughing too hard?

Also, you thought your mood swings were bad lol
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

I wonder if Naomi had a chance to get her camera to capture Abby’s transformation. If not, this sudden change may not bode well for her psyche if she cannot prove Abby was recently a buxom bombshell.

rpr

Post by rpr »

Hyper Magi wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:15 am
Huh.

Was there some hidden line in the contract that reverts her based on some condition?
Well, she's a succubus now, right? So maybe it is just shape-shifting triggered by the desire to be a kid again

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Ho-ho, someone is starting to master her shapeshifting powers!

I wonder if Naomi is filming this. :D
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

'Master' is a big word for it at this point, but her shapeshifting powers have definitely been triggered. Right now, though, they seem to be tied into her emotions, rather than her active will.

brasca

Post by brasca »

DarkAsh wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:21 pm
Kisai wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:53 am
DarkAsh wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:17 am
Hmm, the irony clause that prevents happiness just kicked in. This should make the Abby haters happy. This may be part of her sucubus shape shifting powers. If she now sees herself as a 12 year old she may have reverted back to that form.

If the belt fell down what's keeping her shorts up, other than censors?
Not all belts are function.

My theory is that the contract is either something like "Succubus powers will manifest when causing chaos, and go away (breasts and all) when not." Or even more simpler "Must cause Teddy misery, reverts when not."
Ah, you are right. The lack of belt loops does indicate the belt was for fashion. Her shorts must either has a draw string or an elastic waistband.
It was worn to hide her tail which she kept wrapped around her waist underneath the belt.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

So if Abby's still a succubus, but now in a 12-year-old body, it may be her tail being wrapped around her waist that's keeping her shorts up.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I think she learned to hide her succubi appendages too. I don't see her wings which she barely concealed behind a curtain of hair.

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

I think you can see her wings in her hair in panels one and two.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Vitocap wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:27 am
Ho-ho, someone is starting to master her shapeshifting powers!
You think so? Because, if that were the case, Abby's reaction to losing her breasts in that last panel is a rather odd reaction from someone who supposedly consciously changed herself back into a twelve year old girl.
DarkAsh wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:23 am
So if Abby's still a succubus, but now in a 12-year-old body, it may be her tail being wrapped around her waist that's keeping her shorts up.
Nope. Pretty sure they're 70's styled shorts; with the stretchy elastic waistband that can accommodate various waist sizes. Besides, if she still had her tail, there would be no reason she wouldn't still have her wings - and those are clearly gone in the last two panels.
brasca wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:42 am
I think she learned to hide her succubi appendages too. I don't see her wings which she barely concealed behind a curtain of hair.
Nope - they're there. You can barely see the outline of the wings in the hair lines within the first panel (not going to count the second panel, as it's Abby's thought bubble and not her physically in that moment).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

meps98

Post by meps98 »

You can see the wings and a tiny bit of the tail in panel 1 but, as the changes continue, they are no longer visible in panels 3, 4 and 5. The tail could still be wrapped around her waist covered by the shirt. However, I suspect that the change in form has also hidden the demonic appendages.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I love that beret. Abby's just got to get one!
;)

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Oh God please tell me they are about to be both dragged to hell so we dont have to see them again EVER

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

She can take Pandy but leave poor Abby. Taking Abby would devastate Teddi.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Worse. She'd inevitably follow after in an attempt to get her back, Chloe in tow... and the trap would be sprung.