09-06-18 Winner gets what

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Fluffy

Re: 09-06-18 Winner gets what

Post by Fluffy »

Don Alexander wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:28 pm
Anyway, this seems to be setting up: Lynn gets Maura, who hopefully also gets a lot of pro-wrestling tips out of this. DiDi, defeated, leaves in tears, just wanting to get back to her luhuhuuvvv Zii... Who, who knows, might be getting some little man in the canoe action by now after all?

Am I doing it right?
It would serve Didi right to lose both her 'twu wuv' and her intended side piece all in a single afternoon. That's what she gets for putting her selfish needs ahead of everything (and everyone) else.

Though I doubt she'll clue in on that, if it plays out that way.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

There are a whole string of binary options in the near future of the comic’s plot. To be honest, trying to guess which path the story will follow down that tree is a mug’s game.

Perhaps we should just bet on that waitress getting a name and/or a nude scene in the near future, and stop sweating the big stuff.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Oh, Brooke, dear child, you are an adult now but you haven't changed much.

DiDi still doesn't get the reason why they are wrestling. :)) Prince Charming? Wut?

Every woman in the Ma3 universe is bi. Even the secondary characters. Even the episodic characters. Even the background characters. Remember that paramedic girl who fainted in a cloud of hearts when she saw Peggy naked? Unnamed blonde room attendant never had a chance. There's no escape from this rule.

I wonder if DiDi's agreeing that Annie is Maura's prince counts as an official admission of defeat. In Maura's eyes, it probably does.

I think I see where this is going. Annie has clearly been swooned over by Maura's display of fiery passion and will spend the night with her. DiDi will return home and find Zii with a full libido-meter and horny like a billy goat: lucky! It's orgasm time! Thanks for your hard work, Gary! And, as for Gary, I guess Peggy will comfort him after she comes back (since she must have realized by now that shagging Bianca is not a safe option) so he won't lose out in the end. Do we have a wrap-up?
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Vitocap wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:26 am
Oh, Brooke, dear child, you are an adult now but you haven't changed much.
Lynn is not Brooke of EC fame. Maura is not Laura, Tess is not Cessily, etc etc.

The only connection is the physical appearance - and that's the extent of it.

Antinerd

Post by Antinerd »

That hotel worker is going to get her butt fired if she doesn't get back to work soon.

Wonder what her last panel is going to look like.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

I don't think she will get fired, she is attending Annie Conda, the hotel must know she is one of the top WW3 wrestlers, I guess she (or the WW3) is generous with the hotel, that makes her a high profile client, so the waitress must be one of the best in the hotel for them to send her... She will keep her job and also will get a nice tip (I don't know if tips are custom in Canada but in the U.S. it's socially mandatory to the point of ridiculousness)...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Lynn was previously thinking about how well to tip her.

Realistically, a waitress who goes offline without telling her supervisor, even to do something for a valued client, would likely get yelled at, at the very least. But, meh, comedy. Maybe it’s the end of her shift and she wouldn’t have any more assignments today whatever.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

CEOIII

Post by CEOIII »

Or tell the semi truth to her supervisor.

"Ms. Conda needed some......extensive service."
"....extensive?"
"You know......in-depth."
"You're not supposed to be having sex with the guests, you know."
"I'm also supposed to be keeping the guests happy, so yeah."

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Which, realistically, gets "We're running a hotel here. Not a brothel."

But, meh.
---------
Spidrift

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

"Go, Maura, go!" I can get behind that cheer. In rasslin' terms, DiDi's been building up a lot of heel heat for some time now. Her days as a boobyfa- er, babyface are behind her. ;)

She might even do a complete heel turn if Maura wins and she doesn't get her romp in the sack with Lynn. Clocking Maura with that serving tray would be rasslin' gold.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Spidrift wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:56 pm
There are a whole string of binary options in the near future of the comic’s plot. To be honest, trying to guess which path the story will follow down that tree is a mug’s game.
I'm now imagining the creative team throwing darts at a dart board in order to decide where to take the last leg of the plot next.

AlexDenton

Post by AlexDenton »

Hell Yeah!!! Man that was satisfying. Maura is awesome, and she seems to be having a real effect on Lynn. Which might be a good illustration of Didi's problem : aside from the obvious, she doesn't have much to offer. Maura, while relatively new to the story, already looks more interesting and likeable.
I like how the traditional "prince-princess" dynamic has been turned around too. Maura is a badass princess ^^
"Hi. I'm NG Resonance. What would you like to talk about?"
"I like your music."
"I think you're lying."
"Hey -- I'm a fan. You're not supposed to argue with me."
"I'm supposed to make you like me. You like it when I argue."

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Perhaps DiDi needs to, I dunno, cultivate some online friendships or something. She’s not a totally empty human being; she’s a good cook, she likes horror movies, she has some kind of sense of humour. Ordinary people have been liked for less. But the tits and the orgasm lust have always got in the way.
---------
Spidrift

AlexDenton

Post by AlexDenton »

Online friendships could be the way to go. It could teach her to put her hobbies and passions first in conversations. Generally being in a situation where her "Didi effect" is negated and then having to deal with people normally would do her good.
Also, people need to be less horny when they see her ^^
"Hi. I'm NG Resonance. What would you like to talk about?"
"I like your music."
"I think you're lying."
"Hey -- I'm a fan. You're not supposed to argue with me."
"I'm supposed to make you like me. You like it when I argue."

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Spidrift wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:07 am
Lynn was previously thinking about how well to tip her.

Realistically, a waitress who goes offline without telling her supervisor, even to do something for a valued client, would likely get yelled at, at the very least. But, meh, comedy. Maybe it’s the end of her shift and she wouldn’t have any more assignments today whatever.
Pay in mind that this is the same comic that had a waiter (Andre) have an emotional outburst while he was waiting tables; and a waitress (Sandra), who was oblivious to the fact that she spent her shift working while wearing a torn skirt that showed off her underwear until Didi brought it to her attention - and both managed to keep their jobs, despite making mutual spectacles of themselves.

So, in this reality, a room service attendee spending a few minutes with a well paying guest is hardly grounds for disciplinary action.