Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2018-06-01 That word you called him

Post by Eisu »

JoybuzzerX

Re: 2018-06-01 That word you called him

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Now I believe it! I believe Cammi knows Sandra has feelings for her, but she has to let Sandra figure it out and come clean!

She figures it all out!

Linnah

Post by Linnah »

Whuh-oh, a bunch of paparazzis taking pictures of Sandra rubbing herself with another woman in the nude. That.. sounds like something bad for her modeling career.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Ok, now i can't wait at Zoe's reaction...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Linnah wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:12 am
Whuh-oh, a bunch of paparazzis taking pictures of Sandra rubbing herself with another woman in the nude. That.. sounds like something bad for her modeling career.
No it won't. This is the same lady that blundered her way into a modelling career, and landed a job as her favorite game character after highjacking an event. This'll work out in her favor just like everything else has.

Besides, she never completed Tatiana's dare. Five bucks says once those photos go public, that'll be another problem solved.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Linnah wrote:
Why would you think that was bad for her modelling career?

Her getting drunk and beating up someone, maybe. Naked and rubbing up against another girl? Likely only help it.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Might not help her get some of the classier gigs, though. May put her closer to Paris Hilton than Lily Cole, y'know? And a model who's prone to running out of control may be regarded as a potential PITA for longer jobs especially.

This may also cause Domenico to wax sarcastic after all the hassle he went through trying to get her to do a nude shoot.

Anyhow, points to Cammi for picking up on the A-word. Though for a high-end professional thief, Aaina is bloody awful at keeping her secret; she trailed all this stuff in front of a whole bunch of people she hardly knew. Cammi has been sharp, but she's hardly had to be Sherlock Holmes to get this far.

Of course, it may now turn out that Aaina is a professional security consultant who offers a very discreet service and who was gifted that necklace after saving someone plutocrat's beloved child from a kidnapping gang. Though I doubt it somehow.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

She can be a professional security consultant, just not on protecting people, she and Aania could work with companies doing heists and then pointing at the breaches of security they found.

Of course, that would mean they have to return the necklace, so I also doubt this...
==============================================================================================
About Sandra and Ingrid, I think Domenico may be pissed that it weren't his photos, or maybe he ends up liking them and hires Ingrid ... But I'm still hoping for a great Zoe's reaction :D
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

She could be good at it, but her desire for Sandra is just that strong :)

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

This.

It's not that she's awful at keeping secrets, but she does get over-emotional ^o^

Plus, the A word was only mentioned in front of Cammi and the thief, so I wouldn't call that "awful" at keeping secrets. A slip of the tongue, yeah, cos of over emotions (and maybe pride cos a street level punk stole from her) but that is hardly what one would call "awful".

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, her emotional attachment to Sandra is what got her into all this in the first place, sure, so you can say that she’s only blowing her secret because of that. But the fact remains, she’s flaunted her skills in front of people she hardly knows while waving a hugely valuable (and presumably stolen) diamond necklace around. A professional cat burglar (assuming that’s what she is) who apparently shares an apartment with a police officer really ought to be very careful indeed of her secret, because one over-emotional lapse too many is going to mean ten years inside or a long foreign trip.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Sandra is so going to hate herself in the morning.

Losing Pierre (if Eloise's scheme is successful).
Losing Cammi and Aaina's trust for lying about Pierre.
And getting sh*t from Zoe for her drunken escapades (she didn't take too kindly to Sandra's last evening of drunken debauchery).
Gotoh wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:36 am
Besides, she never completed Tatiana's dare. Five bucks says once those photos go public, that'll be another problem solved.
Actually, she did
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Spidrift wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:58 pm
But the fact remains, she’s flaunted her skills in front of people she hardly knows while waving a hugely valuable (and presumably stolen) diamond necklace around.
Those things happened BECAUSE of Sandra... why did she parkour all the way through town? Sandra. Why did she flaunt the jewelery? Sandra (which, she hid quite well, considering, before she pulled it out for Sandra). Why did she go straight to chasing the thief? Okay, this part is pride, but also partly Sandra. Love makes you do crazy things and quite clearly, she never meant to do any of these if it wasn't for Sandra. These are all totally regrettable lapse of judgment from her as she is, as shown, super crazy for Sandra.
A professional cat burglar (assuming that’s what she is) who apparently shares an apartment with a police officer really ought to be very careful indeed of her secret, because one over-emotional lapse too many is going to mean ten years inside or a long foreign trip.
Why do you assume that she and Anette are roommates? They are friends, yes, but show me a strip that tells you they are roommates.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Fluffy wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:17 pm
Gotoh wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:36 am
Actually, she did
It's been awhile since I saw that one. Good catch.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Linnah wrote:
I would think this would be more of a problem once Eloise brings Pierre around than potentially destroying her modeling career.