Dangerously Chloe 4-06-18 Notice Anything Different

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Fluffy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 4-06-18 Notice Anything Different

Post by Fluffy »

A kid thinking an adult is good looking/hot makes sense (especially after they've hit puberty; kids crush on adults all the time); adults finding children good looking (in a sexual manner) - not so much.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

I agree, adults don't find children hot (unless, you know), but you would be surprised by some 14/15-year olds that look like they're in their early 20s.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Oh, I'm not surprised - I've seen some good looking kids, before. But thinking a kid is good looking isn't the same level as finding a kid sexually attractive.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Agreed.
Besides, there's the whole imbalance of power to consider.

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

Age of consent isn't meant to stop two underage people from having sex. It's meant to stop grown ass adults from taking advantage of children who, though physically ready and willing to have sex, are not yet mature enough to handle the ramifications. As one person, i think it was fluffy, said: it's like a sober person having sex with a heavily intoxicated person. The latter is too drunk to give willing consent and the former is taking advantage of that. Kids just hitting puberty are "drunk" on hormones, which an adult, who's most likely in control of their hormones, could take advantage of.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:59 pm
Oh, I'm not surprised - I've seen some good looking kids, before. But thinking a kid is good looking isn't the same level as finding a kid sexually attractive.
That's the thing, thinking that a kid is good looking means you are aware that he/she is a kid, i'm talking about 14/15 year olds that confuse you, happened to me a couple times, I see a hot woman at a bar, I start talking to her, and BAM! she mentions she is a cheerleader at Maine North High School #-o (of course i used The Breakfast Club's high school as an example, a movie reference she wouldn't understand :)) )
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

I just don't understand these guys who try to force their tastes and opinions on other people. They say:
"That seems disgusting TO ME."
"I have no interest in that MYSELF."
"They would never catch ME doing that."

Then they tell you that you have an obligation to feel about those issues the same way they do. And they throw a fit if you don't share their likes and dislikes. :-\

Dude, if you have an irrational dread of sex, if your religious beliefs don't allow you to make whoopee with hot teen babes or hunky teen hardbodies -- then don't do it. Abstain from it, with my blessing. Embrace your dogmas and prejudices, and live happily ever after. I'm totally fine with it. I don't care at all.

Just don't go poke your nose in the affairs of others. Don't bother the teens who are attracted to cool adults, or the adults who are attracted to sexy teens. I can assure you none of them give a damn about your approval or lack thereof.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

It's a discussion forum.
We're discussing a subject that came up and our opinions about it. *shrug*

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

While there are certainly those type of people in this world, I'm not certain why you're bringing up religious prudes in this particular topic, or a fear for sex for that matter. Considering the content of several of the comics here, I imagine most people are at least comfortable with sex. Teens can be attractive, but after a certain age it's hard to feel anything for someone who was in diapers when you got your first job.

(Also there's the implications of sexual exploitation not to mention even worse stuff that tends to happen to young teens who are in a "relationship" with much older adults.)
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

dmra

Post by dmra »

@vitocap

Simple question.

Do you think puberty should be the right age to allow children to drive on public roads, go into full time work or enter into legally binding contracts?

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

rogermart wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:49 am

That's the thing, thinking that a kid is good looking means you are aware that he/she is a kid, i'm talking about 14/15 year olds that confuse you, happened to me a couple times, I see a hot woman at a bar, I start talking to her, and BAM! she mentions she is a cheerleader at Maine North High School #-o (of course i used The Breakfast Club's high school as an example, a movie reference she wouldn't understand :)) )
When I say 'kid', I mean anyone under the age of 18.
And of course I wouldn't get the reference. I know of the movie, but have never seen it - as teen drama-comedies were never my kind of movie.
Vitocap wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:08 am
I just don't understand these guys who try to force their tastes and opinions on other people. They say:
"That seems disgusting TO ME."
"I have no interest in that MYSELF."
"They would never catch ME doing that."

Then they tell you that you have an obligation to feel about those issues the same way they do. And they throw a fit if you don't share their likes and dislikes. :-\

Dude, if you have an irrational dread of sex, if your religious beliefs don't allow you to make whoopee with hot teen babes or hunky teen hardbodies -- then don't do it. Abstain from it, with my blessing. Embrace your dogmas and prejudices, and live happily ever after. I'm totally fine with it. I don't care at all.

Just don't go poke your nose in the affairs of others. Don't bother the teens who are attracted to cool adults, or the adults who are attracted to sexy teens. I can assure you none of them give a damn about your approval or lack thereof.
Speaking only for myself here (seeing as - from previous debates - I know that's what you're getting at in your post), my opinion on the matter has nothing to do with religious/political beliefs, or my fear/dread of sex (which is an especially laughable concept- given what I do for a living); nor does me disagreeing with someone on a subject (any subject) is an example of me trying to force my opinion down someone else's throat (if it was, it would work both ways - as the person with the opposing viewpoint would be guilty of doing the same thing to me as you're accusing me of doing to them).

The long and short of it is - if a person lives in a country where it's illegal to be fooling around with kids under a certain age; they should respect those laws. If an adult chooses to ignore those laws because they just have to have that underaged fun times, they shouldn't be surprised when people call them out for being a pervy creep or get arrested/placed on a sex offenders list.

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Me, reading the last few pages on this forum:

Back to the comic itself, I really really really wish there was some normal girl around Abby. She was already going to be a weird girl, no problem, but man she is going to end up with some really strange ideas about being a human woman at this rate.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Having some human peers, close friends or even an older girl she looked up to and could ask questions of would have made a world of difference, yes.

Instead, she's become the Skuld-analogue of this story. And that's not a compliment to the Skuld of AMG. ^^;

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Error of Logic wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:04 pm
Having some human peers, close friends or even an older girl she looked up to and could ask questions of would have made a world of difference, yes.
Not necessarily. Tiff grew up around other humans and she's still a weirdo by most standards. Whereas Layla and Brooke have grown up around cryptids and both seem relatively normal.

Though I agree with the second part. Abby really needs a better influence, regardless whether they're human, cryptid, or whatever. But sadly, she doesn't have anyone like that to guide her.