Dangerously Chloe 4-06-18 Notice Anything Different

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

TheEighth

Re: Dangerously Chloe 4-06-18 Notice Anything Different

Post by TheEighth »

Abby, you aren't their type

You aren't a kid anymore, you aren't even a teenager, you're an adult. You may be the same person mentally, but not physically or chronologically. That double hug from Spyci and Torrid showed that Roy can be into older women, not (and I know this is a stretch) old women.

You want Roy to notice you, how about you come back after master your shapeshift powers.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:26 am
Dragon Paladin wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:55 am
Aaaah. That little taste of consequences was so refreshing. Although, are really skipping the part where she loses the horde of unwitting child molesters that were following her?
So, when someone wants her, they're child molesters and when they don't, it's because she's an adult. Weird. :p
To the readers, yes - because it's been well established that she's a twelve year old locked in an adult's body. Adults are inadvertently perverts because they're in lust with her; but her hitting on her peers is just Abby being a twit because she thinks they'll recognize her (despite her being a grown up) and like her now that she has big boobs.

However, one would hope that if an adult catches Abby flirting with a child, they'll call the cops on the perceived creeper - given she looks like an adult (now that would be a harsh reality check for her).
Last edited by Fluffy on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Welcome to reality, Abigail -- or at least something closer to it than the usual. ^_^

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Dragon Paladin wrote:
Aaaah. That little taste of consequences was so refreshing. Although, are really skipping the part where she loses the horde of unwitting child molesters that were following her?
So, when someone wants her, they're child molesters and when they don't, it's because she's an adult. Weird. :p
"Unwitting" child molesters. They want her because she looks like an adult (and pheremones), but they don't know that she's only 12.

Onyx

Post by Onyx »

And so it begins, when the comic finally goes into defcon 4 levels of skeevy and possibly very illegal territory. Though tbh I would've assumed Abby was and adult too if I didn't know any better

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Onee shota attempt failed!

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:22 am
JoybuzzerX wrote:
Dragon Paladin wrote:
To the readers, yes - because it's been well established that she's a twelve year old locked in an adult's body. Adults are inadvertently perverts because they're in lust with her; but her hitting on her peers is just Abby being a twit because she thinks they'll recognize her (despite her being a grown up) and like her now that she has big boobs.

However, one would hope that if an adult catches Abby flirting with a child, they'll call the cops on the perceived creeper - given she looks like an adult (now that would be a harsh reality check for her).
If I found my son bing flirted by a woman who lookes like Abby... I'd be so proud of him :((

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

LarsenSan wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:42 pm

If I found my son bing flirted by a woman who lookes like Abby... I'd be so proud of him :((
Unless your son is of legal age of consent; no parent should be proud that their child is being perved on by adults.

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:12 pm
LarsenSan wrote:

Unless your son is of legal age of consent; no parent should be proud that their child is being perved on by adults.
When I was 13, until I was 18-19 or something like that, I wanted to have sex with an adult woman on her 30s more or less. I used to hit on them quite often, with no result :(
Error of Logic wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:48 pm
How old is your son?

I have no son,or daughter; it was a figurative way of speaking.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

LarsenSan wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:00 pm
Fluffy wrote:
LarsenSan wrote:

When I was 13, until I was 18-19 or something like that, I wanted to have sex with an adult woman on her 30s more or less. I used to hit on them quite often, with no result :(
You're surprised by this? It's a safe bet to say the majority of adults do not find children remotely sexually appealing; those that do need their heads examined (and put on a sex offenders list/thrown in prison if they try anything on a kid).

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:08 pm
LarsenSan wrote:
Fluffy wrote:

You're surprised by this? It's a safe bet to say the majority of adults do not find children remotely sexually appealing; those that do need their heads examined (and put on a sex offenders list/thrown in prison if they try anything on a kid).
Actually, back then, 12 years was the age of consent in my country. It was changed to 13 in 1999 and, recently, 16 in 2015.

And still, it was a fantasy that I couldn't live :((

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

LarsenSan wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:40 pm
Onee shota attempt failed!
LOL, excellent summary of the situation! :-bd

LarsenSan wrote:
If I found my son being flirted by a woman who lookes like Abby... I'd be so proud of him :((
I was a bit confused at first by the crying emoji... I was like "why crying, your teen son attracts women like Abby and that's a good thing, isn't it?"

then I realized those were happy tears :p

LarsenSan wrote:
ah, on second thought, perhaps the crying emoji in the previous message was caused by envy? "Waah, my teen son is popular with sexy beautiful adult women, so why wasn't I as popular as him when I was his age? this is totally not fair!" Image

a bittersweet feeling of being happy for someone but jealous at the same time... :p

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

I'm actually surprised none of those boys found her hot :p The reality check isn't what Abby got, it's that the comic didn't put any reality in it :p

The boys should've been all over her, then some adults may have complained and some may have been "Boys will be boys" because we know people have a double standard in this area.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Oh, they found her hot, well, at least Roy, he even said "come pick up Abby after school more often okay".

They just didn't act on it 1. Because they think she is an adult, 2. They don't know her, they guessed she was Abby's aunt because she said "It's Abby", 3. They were sort of embarrassed because they can't remember meeting her before.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...