2018-05-25 Alone time with miss mystery

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

DarkAsh

Re: 2018-05-25 Alone time with miss mystery

Post by DarkAsh »

Hmm, she’s had surgery. Possibly to look more like her sister so they can have witnesses saying they were somewhere else.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Or they're twins.

Or you forgot why Cammi asked her about Rhinoplasty:
http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips-sotr/adrenaline

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

I remembered that they were twins, but I did forget about the conversation. Thanks for the refresher. Still, unless your debunking my wild ass theory, they may not have been identical twin until after rhinoplasty.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Is that the same bar Zoe took Sandra, Marie, and Lavali or is social nudity in upscale Parisian bars a common enough thing?

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

The way she zipped up her suit super fast feels like a hint that she does not want part of her body exposed. Something that would identify what she does maybe. Also did Sandra jump into the water with the necklace on? Didn't see it in the air.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

@Brasca, I thought it might have been the same club as before too, but looking at the sides of the pool in this page http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... e_a_lesson, they don't match so probably different clubs.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Considering that they needed Zoe just to get them in I had a feeling it wasn't the same place, but then again Sandra might've reached a level in the industry that will open doors for her... or maybe someone owed Cami a favor.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Oh, dear. ^^; I didn't think Sandra was that drunk already.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

DarkAsh wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:55 am
I remembered that they were twins, but I did forget about the conversation. Thanks for the refresher. Still, unless your debunking my wild ass theory, they may not have been identical twin until after rhinoplasty.
The original “rhinoplasty” line was just a throwaway gag about rearranging that guy’s face. Presumably, Cammi is bringing it up as a way into asking Aaina about her exceptional fighting skills.

And Sandra does seem to be getting drunk as a matter of course these days. One would think it would be quite bad for her professional career.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Spidrift wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:26 pm
And Sandra does seem to be getting drunk as a matter of course these days. One would think it would be quite bad for her professional career.
Considering the fact that Zoé still has her job after everything she's gotten away with, I doubt Sandra has much (if anything) to worry about.

otaku247

Post by otaku247 »

BioYuGi wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:34 am
The way she zipped up her suit super fast feels like a hint that she does not want part of her body exposed. Something that would identify what she does maybe. Also did Sandra jump into the water with the necklace on? Didn't see it in the air.
I simply read it as she's happy to flaunt her body to some extent while in front of Sandra to try and get her attentions, but as soon as Sandra and Ingrid called out they were going skinny dipping (either as declaration or an invitation to join them) she wasn't all that keen on the idea. Remains to be seen how Ingrid could be so sure Aaina wouldn't follow them in to oggle at Sandra in the buff.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Hm, I also forgot the rhinoplasty joke and thought Cammi was making a high-brow insult considering her sharp nose...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)