Dangerously Chloe 31-05-18 Face It

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Dragon Paladin

Re: Dangerously Chloe 31-05-18 Face It

Post by Dragon Paladin »

I never got why Teddi thinks angel blood will make him male. Angels aren't a single gender species like succubi.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 4:01 am

Probably Teddi's comment, "Why was your first reaction to hide the blood in my body?"

What was left unclear was whether Teddi had been able to prevent the injection.
Right. There were some that though Pandora had successfully injected the Angel blood into Teddy.

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

Cortez wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 2:41 pm
FuzzyFace wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 4:01 am

Probably Teddi's comment, "Why was your first reaction to hide the blood in my body?"

What was left unclear was whether Teddi had been able to prevent the injection.
Right. There were some that though Pandora had successfully injected the Angel blood into Teddy.
I think the main argument for that was that Teddi was holding her neck as if she had been injected.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Gotta say, Chloe’s Vampirella cosplay is on point!
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Rosa
BANNED

Post by Rosa »

That was a Vampirella cosplay? I hadn't even noticed... :ymblushing:
"I assume that the creative team does read the boards and that, through
the troll swill, they can find a decent thought-provoking post from time
to time. Other than money (of course), praise and intelligent discussion
concerning an artist's work has to be their life blood."

(by @worldshaking00)

─────────────────────────────────────────
http://image.ibb.co/jtqXqx/output.gif

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Communication failure between lovers (even platonic or potential lovers) is a staple of Pixie Trix Comix, and this is a prime example. Teddi never bothered to ask exactly what had happened to Abby, and Chloe was incapable of giving anything resembling a coherent explanation. I expect that, now that Pandora has returned, the time will eventually come when she asks Abby to sit down with her and Teddi and tells her to detail the events that ended up turning her into a succubus. Then Abby will say:
1) That she herself injected Chloe's blood and Kimmy's ectoplasm into her circulation system (at night, when nobody was watching)
2) That the only result was transforming her into a child with horns, wings and tail
3) That two demon hunters tried to kill her but Chloe fought them to protect her (and almost died at their hands)
4) That Chloe was willing to sacrifice her breasts to turn her into a human again, but she refused to sign the contract
5) That Chloe's boss then offered to turn her into a grown-up succubus, and she immediately accepted (even though Chloe was yelling at her to refuse)
6) That she doesn't even know what she sold in exchange of her new body, tee hee!

And I guess this will be the beginning of a "Where's Chloe?" chapter, in which we will see a desperate, apologetic Teddi searching high and low for Chloe. :-bd

(Let's just hope he doesn't strangle Abby first. :p )
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Correction - Chloe wasn't going to give up her breasts to make Abby human; she was going to sacrifice her breasts to turn Abby back into a twelve year old human with a giant rack.

So, either way, Chloe was going to get heat for taking Abby to Hell.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.